dieciséis

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Annyeong!

It's been one month more eh? Sorry for not updating. But here is an update for you!

Please leave a comment and vote! <33

 

 

 

Cutting off, I spoke as soon as she yelled at me.

"I don't want us to break up! No!" I stated clearly.

Breaking up with her is the last thing that I ever think of. I wouldn't dare to even mention those two words, as I have been in too many break up situations. None of them has ever sent me to sleep, null. I knew how sad it was to break up with the one that you love, so I am not going to go through that situation again. Not with her.

"Eh? Sorry?" Eunji stuttered in confusion, I could guess that she was currently tilting her head.

"If you call me to talk about breaking up, I am hanging up now." I explained it once again.

"Eh? No- who says I want to talk about that?" She asked in curiosity.

"No one. I am just assuming since the news is now widely spread all around the world." I sighed deeply, running my fingers through my already messy hair.

"I saw it. Actually, I plan to ask you about the story behind that. I want to know what, when, why, where, who and how." She told me in a very demanding tone. It's okay though. I like this better than she asked me to break up with a demanding tone.

"It's all started when I and her met in the fashion show event. We didn't actually talk to each other. I refuse to greet her, so there is no necessary talk between us. But then when I came home, she called me for a pick up ride. I didn't say yes, but she- threatened me will ruin our relationship.... Of course you know, I don't want that right,ji?" I paused for a while, waiting for her reply and just heard her hummed in reply

"So yeah, I sent my manager to pick her up at the pub. I am sorry for being stupid, and not telling you beforehand. I am just afraid that you will be mad at me if I told you about it." Another deep sigh slipped out of my mouth.

"You do know that I actually have the rights to be mad at you, aight?"

"Yes. I do know, but I just want to minimize the risk of breaking up with you." I shook my head a little bit too fast, it dizzy me up a bit.

"Breaking up is the worst case, indeed." At least she agreed upon that, "Is there any thing that I need to know more? I don't want any information left behind." She said.

"No. I just stayed at home for the whole time. My manager is the one who take care of her."

"Okay. Thanks for telling me everything. It matters to me, a lot." I sighed in relief, she forgave me. "But, I need to talk about this relationship more. Can we meet?" Suddenly, she flipped all the situation from the calm to the deadly topic again.

"Sure."

"I'll send you the adress and further info. Just make sure not to get caught by any paparazzis."

"Oh- okay." I said, clearly fear the meeting that will be held soon between the two of us.

"I love-" I widened my eyes in surprise, did she just hang up on me? Gosh, I couldn't believe it. She actually hung up on me, right before I told her I love her. Did she doesn't want me to say those words? Or did she know already about it? Gosh, my pride.

Few seconds of fighting with my innerself about my pride. Suddenly my phone beeps, a text got in. Her name shown on the screen. It's the message from her.

[ Marge's Café 11pm. No eyecatching color outfit.]

I took a deep breath. Is this some kind of mystery text or she is really mad at me. She doesn't even use an emoji or sticker.

I read the message once again. Am I blind or I haven't update my kakaotalk? Is this supposed to be the text that my hoobae sent to me? Oh yes, I forget the fact that I deal with an extraordinary girl, I shivered at the words.

 

............................................

I walked into the cafe like what she said to me. It's a cafe that is quite far from the place where I live neither she lives. It's like 25km from where we both live, I wonder why she chose to meet in this place. I looked around the place as I stepped into the café.

It wasn't that bad. As soon as I stepped my foot into the café, I could hear a chime sound of the bell above my head welcoming me into their café. A smell of freshly brewed cofee greeted my nostrils in a way that I like. I laid my eyes to the amount of the people who were sitting on the café, 

 Two... four... six... eight... ten... twelve... fourteen...

They got fourteen customers sitting in every corner of the café, drown in a very intimate chatting as they were sipping on warm beverages.

Where is she, I wondered as my eyes couldn't find her sitting on any chair in the café.  Maybe I was too early, it's only 11:01, I believed I was so I chose to sit in the table on the left corner.
There is a person who sat on the right side of my table. She has two cup of freshly brewed coffee on her table, but no one sitting with her. She has this very curly hair and thick makeup covering her face; I cringed at the time when she smiled at me. Who she is that she even dares to smile to a stranger?

Forgetting about the thick makeup girl, I felt my phone buzzed on my pocket. It's a message from Eunji, I wondered where she is right now that she just sent me a message.

[Yah- Look to your right. It's me, oppa!]

I blinked my eyes, re-reading the message twice before looking to my right side and see that thick make up women put up a wide grin on her face. I gulped hardly. All over the idea why she has to put up a thick make up, I hate them.

"You scared me." I muttered lowly under my long neck shirt that almost covering my mouth.

"This is all I could do to cover my identity, oppa." She glared at me as she pushed the freshly brewed cofee. Now I got it why she has two freshly brewed coffee. This girlfriend of mine is indeed an extraordinary girl.

I adjusted my cap just so no one would recognize me as I put my eyes on hers, didn't want to look at her thick make up look. It makes her look like a super stranger to me, which is good because no one would recognize her either way.

"So, shortly I want to talk about us." I heard her saying, and I nodded. I am ready.

"Go on." I said.

"Well.. I know that I am myself is a very understanding women, but I have my lim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter