siete

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was sitting behind the table while Youngbae was standing behind the mic, singing his part in our new song for our comeback this year. It’s 10th on January, the weather was still too cold for five of us to basically wear something thin or any sleeveless shirt, yet, Youngbae was there in the recording room with his sleeveless shirt holding the headphone while singing his part gracefully. I wasn’t sure why he always has this tendency to show more part of his great body. Most of us not really have that great body like him, maybe Daesung has it but still, every fan fell for Youngbae’s body more. If I was a girl and have him as my boyfriend, I might strangle his neck for showing too much part of his great body. Typical jealous girlfriend, that’s me.

“Yo everyone!” Jinusean, the other cool singer from YG. He is one of my closest friends in making new music, beside Teddy hyung and Tablo hyung. I smiled towards him and nodded my head before turning my chair back again to face the computer to check Youngbae’s result.

“You did well on the first line, Bae-ya. Repeat the last one once more!” I spoke to him through the mic on top of the table that connected to the speaker inside the recording room.

“Ah-okay.” Youngbae replied shortly and putting his headphone back on his head once again.

Jinusean came by to check us and chatted with us, just like a good senior who always look after their juniors. He basically would ask us about our ideas for the coming comeback and some spoiler about our songs. He is the one that will give us many advices and most probably a critic that could make us grow higher. Maybe, that’s why he is one of our favorite seniors in our agency.

“You did well, Youngbae!” I turned my chair to the right when Youngbae finally stepped out from the recording room after finishing his part on our song. ‘Bang Bang Bang’. Seunghyun winked towards Sean hyung before walking in and settled up his headphone on his head. Judging from his face, Seunghyun might seem like a serious guy but actually he is the most playful guy in our group. If we had a joke, he is the first guy that will laugh at it before any of us could digest the joke and follow into the chaotic laughter. The most serious one in the group is me, I know myself well and that’s why I could call myself as the most serious one.

“He is starting it again.” I glanced at the glasses window that separates the recording room from the studio room to see Seunghyun started to dance weirdly when the song started to play. “pffft-“ I blew a raspberry and rolled my eyes at the same time, pressing on the mic button before saying, “YA! Sing your lines well!” I said almost shouting, together with my famous eye-roll. Sean hyung could only chuckle and added. “Ya! Listen to your leader and do well.” I smiled at him before the other laughed when Seunghyun stick out his tongue teasingly at me.

Few times of recording, finally it comes to an end. Daesung and Seungri did their best, they just need three times to record their lines perfectly, for me their lines were perfect and I am proud for my dongsaengs. Seunghyun took almost an hour to take his line perfectly; he was busy goofing around in the recording room. Totally, pissed me off because it was late at night, yet, he made the recording time finish later than we should.

“Finally!” I said with a loud sigh followed right after. I smiled in victory, it’s a wrap.

We both now sat down on our own seats and listening to the recording while having our grin on our face before hearing a knock sound from the door. I turn my head to the door together with all the rest of us, checking who will appear from the door.

Mino poked his head out after he opened the door with his usual grin plastered on his face. “Hey, hyung. Is everyone busy?” He asked, I turned my head to the others shaking their head and following their shaking head right after. He smiled and quietly walked into the studio room, standing right behind the door. “So, I actually wanted to tell you all about our plan to Seungyoon’s birthday, hyung.” Mino started with his plan together with the rest of WINNER boys to have a surprise party for their leader. The rest of us nodding our head, agree to hear the plan that Mino has now.

Between the members of YG, the relationship between us, the boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter