doce

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KkaKKung!

An update for you all.

Calm down, this update is not a troll update.

Enjoy!

 

“Smile. Your smile.” I said, shortly. I hope her ears were not deaf when I told her about it.

“W-wha-what? Smile? My smile?”

“Yes, your smile. I think you left it on my mind right after you left my car few days ago.” I explained to her.

I was there, as a witness of the talkative Eunji became a very quiet girl. A witness of her silent smile that can be mean anything to me.

Under the light of basement area where I parked my car, I could see her lips lifted a glimpse of smirk before emitting a soft chuckle. I bet she was trying to cover up her shy side with this.

“You are kidding me right, sunbaenim?” Eunji’s hand landed softly on my arm, slapping my upper arm in a very girly way. Left me flattered with her eyesmile that appears on her face once again, rushing up my heartbeat for another time in a day. “I think I need to find this thing now before you gone mad, sunbaenim.” I heard she say that; but before she even turned around, I pinned her body against the side of my car, crashing my lips on hers.

At the very first second when my lips met hers, she immediately pushed my body away. Next thing that happen is when her hand landed on my face, yes, she just slapped me with her hand.

“What were you doing? Are you drunk?” She whispered as her hand was trembling, whether it’s because she was in shock for slapping me on the face or because I just kissed her. I couldn’t say the reason behind that, so I just shut my mouth up and waited for her next reaction.

“I will think that as it never happened. I’m sorry…” She stopped once, biting down her lower lip. The lips that I just kissed few seconds ago. The lips that sent me to the agony, because it makes me wanting more. my selfish thought; she must have been in shock. “Sorry for making trouble. I am leaving. Good night.” She said, leaving me alone under the dimmed light of the basement.

I thought I was doing thing right, but indeed, I was too selfish to take this step fast.

For the record, she is the first female that rejected my lips. Worse thing to add is she is a hoobae to me, which is impolite for a hoobae to reject it. Next thing that I realized, I think I really like her.

………………….

Enough for that snap kiss that I did in the freaking basement of my dorm’s building, I chickened out. I do not even dare to come closer to that building till this very week. It was 12th on the February, yet I refused to come to that building for picking Seungri up. No, if I went back to that building, the thought of her lips will come to my mind. And that’s making me all thinking about her again.

I wonder about the need that I have within my body, I wanted her so bad but I know I shouldn’t. Is it some kind of temporary feeling or I really want her?

“I am too lazy to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter