quince

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

As she mentioned Kiko’s name earlier in the kitchen, my mind had a throwback about the breakfast that I had with her when we were together. We had a good time in the past; everything was beautiful when you spent your time with the loved ones and that happened to me too.

If I could compare, Kiko is not like Eunji, she is not the type who would wake up early to cook something for our breakfast. Kiko is just like another girl who would wake up late after some cuddle in bed, I like it. Because I like spending time on the bed with her, I like doing everything that related to her. And right after we finished our business in bed, she would take her phone and dial some number to order our breakfast. I wouldn’t care what meal that I have for the breakfast, it doesn’t matter. It would taste the same whenever she is here with me.

I thought that was all that I have in my mind.

But it is all different now; I am no longer with Kiko. She is no longer live in my present life. Now, I will wake up alone in the morning to the smell of someone’s cook, and rushing to the kitchen to see the back of the person who bothers to spend her time since early morning to prepare a good complete meal for me. I am lucky, who else wants to bother to wake up early just to cook a complete meal? Although, I need to have a small frown because whenever I try to steal a morning kiss from her, she will avoid it and asks me to wash up instead.  But that is okay, I am okay with that. I don’t want to kiss her with my stinky breath or when I have my swollen face.

I called her mine and I like it now even more than what I had in the past, to be very honest. I am so happy that I feel like I wish she will always be mine forever, but today I am afraid that it will be just a dream to have her forever in my life. I started to doubt it the moment she mention her name. Kiko. It’s been just a month after she said yes to my confession, yet, I just heard her calling that name.

I am afraid that this will lead to a fight.

“Ji, will you explain me why you asked?”

I saw her back as she was standing facing the glass window. I could see her reflection from the window; her face is so pretty even from that reflection on it. I wonder what will she say to answer my question. I was there, not too far from her, just sitting in the same room, watching her back as waiting for her answer.

“Because I’m curious… and maybe a little disappointed because you didn’t tell me earlier.” She turned around and captured my eyes have been watching her all this time.

Oh yes, my fault indeed for not telling her earlier. I wasn’t thinking about telling her that I would have to attend a fashion show this next month. I thought it was not that important till I should tell her. I mean, it’s just like another fashion show invitation that I usually have. I never thought that a simple thing like this would bother her.

“But it’s okay, I understand that. Maybe you didn’t tell me because it is not important.” She gave me a light smile then walking up to me.

“I’m sorry.” I uttered softly as I took her hand in mine, holding it while my eyes were fixed on hers.

“Eiyy.. It’s nothing, Sunbae-nim. Don’t say that.” She chuckled softly.

“Drop the honorifications. I am your boyfriend now not your senior anymore.” I squeezed her hands softly, made her chuckled again.

“So proud huh?”

I nodded and kissed the back of her hands, once on the left, and once on the right. Successfully leaving her cheeks reddened in shy.

 

 

………………………………………………

“I’m sorry. I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter