uno

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ended up my performance with Youngbae in Mapo, Seoul. Singing our single project with the song titled "Good Boy". Another song that was made by me, again. The song is basically telling how good as a person, as a boy. Maybe I’m a bit too old for that title but boy is more representable for boy band’s song.

I couldn't really think clear. How many times I didn't get to hear Youngbae called me, he got annoyed of course but I guess he knows me for too long, it's not new for him to find me annoying to him. This time it's because I kept my attention on my phone.

It's like the fifteen times I had been reading the same text message. Still, nothing can change the text that I accepted few days ago. I ran my fingers through my hair, I really wanted to cry over the fact that just slap my face hardly but I chose not to.

I heaved a deep sigh before walking out from the building, walking with my best friend to our car since today we came together with his car. He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the building, not so new for us when we could feel the flashes of camera flashing at us. On November 25th, I along with my best friend Youngbae were promoting our latest release ‘Good Boy’. Now, after we finished our performance, we met the press for a series of interview. I was so worn out, was so tired to answer a single question from them, but I put up for a show. Soon, one of them threw a question towards me, the question that made me want to punch whoever the person that asked this silly question. But, I know I couldn't do that. Not when I am known as G-Dragon, the king of KPOP, I needed to act nicely even when I really don't want to. And when they didn't know what happened exactly. I remained silent as I think throroughly.

"GD-ssi, like what Japan news has revealed some pictures taken capturing you with model Kiko Mizuhara. Are you now confirming about your relationship?" The interviewer asked as his microphone was getting closer towards my way. I emitted a soft chuckle and showing my famous eyesmile, I exchanged glance with my best friend before finally saying the best answer that my brain could come with. "There is nothing to say." That's it. 

Youngbae threw his million-worth smile towards the camera as he covers me up, walking side by side to his car.
I leaned the side of my head on the window while staring the street that is full with cars on each sides, made a silence filling up the ride from the ... studio back to our music studio. I fished out my phone from my pocket, staring at the same text message that I was staring few minutes ago right after I finished my pre-recording with "Good Boy" song. Then, Youngbae's question woke me up from my daydream.

"Jiyong.. you okay?" Youngbae repeated his question again; I glanced at him and smiled softly. I didn't know am I okay or not, but I better say I am rather than I am not. It's like my fifth times I didn't listen to what someone was saying, I thought I am done with this, but maybe I haven't.

"I think... I am." I answered him then back to staring at the street. I lied. I turned my attention back to the cars that passes by our car quickly; it makes me want to puke at the sight of it. This started to drive me insane.

Youngbae in the same time seems like not buying my word, he asked me once again. I sighed and started to get pissed. Seriously, I am okay. I am, aren't I?

"What's your problem?" I asked him furiously, my eyes still looking at the street.

"Your silence is my problem! Seriously, I can kick you out of my car right now if you stay like this. At least, tell me what's wrong!" He said, I rolled my eyes. Youngbae could get angry too.

"What? Tell you what? Me and Kiko?" I snapped back, I cringed at the mention of her name slipped out my own mouth. I didn't know that I just mention her name. It's like I promised to myself that I won't mention her name again after this breakup, but here I am again. Talking about our breakup, damn you Youngbae.

"Yes. Tell me about it." Taeyang demanded more as he parked his car right on the side of the street out of nowhere near my apartment or his. I gave him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter