veintitres

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The year of 2015 might be the best year all of the years I have lived my life. Remembering the fact that I have gone through lots and lots of hardships and still standing tall and tough today. This year Bigbang snatched a lot of awards and even I alone had brought a few very respective awards. But this view in front of me is the best thing that ever happened in the year of 2015.

"Can't you stop staring at me like that?" She protested, forcing me to lift up my face to stare at those dazzling eyes.

I couldn't help myself, but shaking my head to her question and once again let my eyes wander. There she is; the beautiful woman that I adore and love so dearly, look so pure and innocent as if she has never been touched by even a light feather. Her skin was white and thin, I could even see her veins lies below her pretty skin. She might not look like porcelain like those girls that look so beautifully fragile yet so attractive, but she is the only one that I will bring to my home if I went to a ceramic shop.

"Yah! Op-pa! Stop staring at me like that!" She once protested again at me, letting me chuckle at my inappropriate gaze at her state right now.

"Okay- okay. I am sorry, I can't help it." I replied back almost casually before she gave me a hit on my arm and made me wince in pain.

"ert!" Her eyes were now glaring, blaring fire at me in heat, although I know her eyes is not the only one in heat, but her whole body remembering the memories we shared last night. "I am going to the bathroom now." She said, slipping away from under the blanket and soon disappeared behind the bathroom door.

And as soon as she left me alone in my bedroom, I jumped right back to the messy bed. It seems like she forgot to fix the mess that she made after last night. The memories of last night can't stop running around my mind and giving me back that sly grin on my morning face.

"She was so aggressive last night, so cute."

As I waited for her to finish her routine under the warm shower and her own shower show with a little Broadway show for me to hear live from the bed, I actually can't really thank her for just coming into my life. Because, honestly, I never have been feeling so normal and so alive before, and as soon as she came into my life, she turned those tiny details about my life into something that I can always be thankful for. 

And as the time pass by, I began to realize that she was calling for my name.

"Can you please help me zip up my dress-" I heard she called out from inside the bathroom, without taking so much time, I actually jumped out of my bed and takes my longest step to reach the bathroom right in time.

"Sure." I answered with my eyes sparkling when she was actually already suited up in a very casual white loose t-shirt of mine.

"You once said that your ideal woman should look good even in a simple white t-shirt. Well do I look good to you now, oppa?" She asked me bluntly, looking innocent with those pleading eyes looking at me, waiting for an honest answer.

The situation inside the bathroom after her warm rather hot shower made the room contain fog or smoke, and it adds up the sense of sensuality in me. It actually made my eyes wander once again before landing it safely right to gaze upon hers.

"Yes, but to be very honest, you will look even greater when you are not wearing anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter