veintidós

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update. Finally :")

 

The time has gone so fast. It was indeed true when someone says that everything gone fast when you are not alone. And that’s exactly what I feel right now. With all things happen around me, it made me doesn’t realize that actually the September has gone. Now the winter breeze starts to get closer, the Christmas vibe is just around my feet. I can feel the excitement; I can smell the gingerbreads that came out of the oven, freshly baked by the baker from the bakery shop I usually go to have my healthy snacks and the smell of snow is forming up on the darker sky is here too. But yes, it has to wait for few weeks to finally arrive on the Christmas month; I still have November to face. But still I am excited for that time of cuddling under the thick blankets month.

November, I don’t really have a special event on this month. Well, except for a Melon Music Award 2016 that will be held in the 7th of November. Bigbang will attend that big event as a guest, performer, and nominations of the awards as well.

***********************************

With everything has gone past by me in the last month, I can’t really have time to have a meet up with Eunji. It goes the same also for her, with all things she has in her small hands; wrapped by her slender and beautiful fingers, she has so many things happen for her as well. She is still even busy with her shooting drama, her newest drama that she has to play with taller male actors. Yes, taller male actors. I hate to say that why I have to be so short, why can’t I have the body that Seunghyun hyung has?

She has this drama that she has to be a high school girl, a leader of a ‘underdog’ dance group in a big scam school. It made me laugh at the first time I heard directly from her sweet lips that she is playing a role as a dancer, knowing that she is kinda bad at dancing. She might have all the strength to hit all men down with her arms, but she can’t really make an ocean wave motion with those arms, cute. And again, yes, she is paired up with all the beautiful tall male actors. One of them is actually a good friend of her, a friend from the same field from both me and her, Hakyeon.

Being a jealous boyfriend is not making sense; Eunji has always been good in convincing me that I can always trust her that she won’t crush my heart. If she has a plan to do that, she might have done it several times since long time ago, because heck, I might be a big male star. But more men are running right after her, she has plenty- no- she got tons of choices and options, but she chose to stay with this insecure man name Kwon Jiyong. And that’s what I have been holding for the past few months whenever we are part away from each other.

Now that I know that Apink will be in the Melon Music Award, I know that I can have a reason to have a meeting with her, without really having people questioning or thinking twice about it. I might be a little bit too excited that I actually have planned one or two things before I go to that event to meet the beautiful girl of mine.

 

******************************

“I am on my way from my shooting set, oppa.” She talked through the phone while I have my make-up artist applying some concealer on my darker spot below my eyes, it’s getting worse after a few days I’ve been spending my time working with Teddy to help produce songs for the newest girl group from the agency that I have been living under.

“You are what?”

“I am still on my shooting set. Why you seem so surprised?” She replies, questioning my existence there as her boyfriend.

“No- I mean, I thought you will have no shooting schedule for today----” I paused for a few seconds, rubbing my forefinger on my chin as I was thinking so hard about what to say next and came up with, “Aren’t you going to be tired? Don’t make you get into another trouble like the last time you got into hospital to got IV injections when you were too busy shooting dramas.” I blabbed long enough to make her fell into a few seconds worth of silence.

“Yes, oppa. I will take care of my health. I will be there for one or two hours only though- I need to be back on the shooting place right after my performance.”

Pang, I felt my heart beaten hard by something hard when I heard her answer. She has actually so many things going around her, she is at her best time and I know it best people tend to force lot of times when they are at this kind of time. I practically understand her condition, so without dragging this into a bigger and complicated problem, I chose to let it slipped off.

 

Finished with my make-up, I checked on my big smartphone to see what time is it now. It’s just a half hour before the show starts. Glancing to the rest of my four boys who are busy looking at their look and outfit for today’s event, I chuckled at the view of that. We have been together for almost 9 years already after had Bigbang name stick to the five of us. I can’t be more thankful to have all of them together with me.

“Boys, are you ready?” Our senior manager, the manager that has been living with us for more than 5 years popped his head from the opened door.

I glanced once again to see the rest of them are nodding their head, I gave him a yes.

Soon, the five of us slid to our black van’ seats, sitting comfortably as the driver drove its way to the Seoul Stadium where the award was being held. We all know that with this kind of speed, we wouldn’t make it to the red carpet, and that’s fine because we won’t be there for the red carpet. So here I was, leaning comfortably on my seat with my red plaid shirt that I have planned to wear tonight.

 

 

“Congratulations Bigbang!” Actress Kim Sohyun shouted from the podium, soon makes most all of the attendants that were in the stadium shouted.

I was still sitting on the couch when the four of them have stood up first, it took me just a millisecond to follow their steps to stand up from my seat while clapping up my hands to cover my nervousness. Because, well, Bigbang’s couch is right beside the couch where Apink is sitting on, now tell me how can I not be nervous when I have more people than people in my neighbourhood that possibly can catch any glimpse of my clumsiness around Apink- especially that beautiful girl with the same pattern red plaid shirt she is wearing.

Putting up my flat expression with a smallest smile on my face, still with my clapping hands, I followed up Seunghyun’s steps, trying my best not to be clumsy when I practically walk in front of her. Damn, I can smell her vanilla scent even when I am this close. , I cursed under my breath. Keep it cool, Jiyong. I repetitively say to myself as I make my steps to stage, and phew- I actually could make it to the stage safely without being too clumsy, except for the late bow to practically no one that I didn’t plan to do before. Gosh, I hope that wasn’t that obvious. Let’s just think that I bowed to BTS who sits at the very back couch, well- that’s not my problem. I kept my head to see up to the front not making any obvious or clumsier acts, just went right to the stage followed Seunghyun and let Seungri has his chance to give the gratification speech for the award.

Once I was in the stage, surrounded by the great vibes that brought by all the fans that shouted up their congratulatory for our winning, I felt a bit calmed down and back to my usual self. Stood up besides Youngbae, the both of us listened well to what Seungri say for our gratification speech and while my eyes were actually stealing some glances to the guest’s lounge, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter