diez

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally!

An update!

 

The trip was beyond my imagination, she fell right to sleep once her touched down my car’s passenger seat. The trip that was in my imagination was like she would have sung some songs in the car, laughing to my jokes, telling her stories, and hearing mine. Especially, I wanted to ask her about the reason behind why he chose me as the most handsome one when I thought she has plenty candidates to become an answer.

If I may say, I am not that handsome really. I glanced to the small mirror on the middle and slightly ruffled my hair, really not handsome. I ruffled my hair once again with my left hand before holding onto the steer tightly. The road trip was indeed quiet since no one was talking in the car; the sound of her soft snore was the only sound that became my companion along the trip.

I couldn’t help but chuckled softly when she lifted her fist to rub her eyes, that currently closing. I smiled once again when she carelessly spreading her legs like she is not a lady, although I knew she is indeed more boyish than any other girl that I ever found. I was glad that she was asleep along the trip, because if she was awake, I wonder what would I do or say. My heart and brain would do some dysfunction, since the last time I saw her smile on the studio earlier, I knew that this will be a whole new different world for me although I myself felt a bit afraid of what that different world offers me.

I parked my car in the usual spot near the basement elevator; I turned my head to the girl who was quietly sleeping with her eyes half-closed. She must be so tired, I assumed from how she snore lightly along the road. I am a fast sleeper, I snore too sometimes.

I hesitantly poked her arm to wake her up, but she didn’t budge.

“Eunji-ssi, wake up..” I shook her upper body, yet she didn’t move any further.

I shook my head at the idea that popped out in my head; I won’t do that. No, not even close. Hundred percent no. I do not want to carry her, no. She seems heavy, and I was sure she is. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before leaning to her side, carefully and quietly unbuckled the seatbelt that was hugging her body. Our face was so close that I can hear her light snore very clear in my ear and my heartbeat was no kidding, it was so loud. I am so scared that she would wake up because of my heartbeat sound. I gasped when she blinked her eyes open when my face was literally an inch in front of her, I widened my eyes in surprise but carefully moved back.

“You were not doing like what I was thinking right, sunbaenim?” Eunji pointed her forefinger right in front of me. Felt myself being accused by her, I immediately shaking my head.

“No. Of course not!” I shook my head vigorously as I lean back on my seat, looking up to the front as I practically freaked out at the moment she woke up when I was just an inch away from her. I couldn’t help myself but glancing to her, smiling innocently as she replies the same one.

I breathed out in relieved once she stepped out of my car. She bows right beside the car to show her grateful before leaving to her apartment. I stared at her back as she walks away; I laid my hand on my chest and sighed heavily as my heartbeat slowly cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter