seis

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Damn it!" I cursed as i hit my car's steer with my fist, literally felt annoyed with my car's condition.

This is the second time my super luxury car has pushed me to my patience limit.
I thought I paid enough money to the car dealer before getting this luxury car of mine, but still I think because I rarely take it to get some special treatment made it didn't want to work out although I've spent my fifteen minutes in the car, pressing the start button continuously.
I stepped out of my car and started to kick the wheel out of sudden, feeling so angry because I just wanted to go home. My head started to feel dizzy because of the vodka that I drank earlier at the pre-Christmas eve party in this Mexican restaurant and that was the reason why I wanted to go home directly from the party.

I widened my eyes when my leg accidentally hit the hard thing on my car's wheel. "F-!" I cursed once again, this time my voice was loud and clear. It was midnight already in Seoul, everyone was probably in their dreamland and I was here shouting out my lung because it hurts like hell. Who would care anyway? If they woke up because of my loud voice then I thought I will ask for an apology. But since no one seemed bother to step out of their bed, I was sure they won’t step out of their house just to yell at me.  I started to jump with one foot while I held the other in pain, wince like a kid lost his first teeth. I literally hate it when I could be this clumsy. 

"Sunbaenim! Sunbaenim! Are you okay?" I turned my face to see a girl stood beside me with her hands holding my arm. Her eyes looking down at my hurting leg up to my eyes and down again to my hurting leg. I heard she kept blabbering, asking those stupid stuffs while I was magically dumbfounded in my position. I have stopped jumping with one of my foot; i have stopped my annoying wince voice too. I was just there, staring at her worried eyes in a very close distance.  Her eyes were so captivated yet so honest, I could really tell that she is so worried with me beside her arms still linked with mine, preventing me to fall because I stood with one foot only. I could even feel her hot breath hits my cheek skin due the closure we possessed now.
"Sunbaenim- are you okay?" I heard her say that sentence for the eight times; I blink a few times and realized that I was doing something that I shouldn't do. Not as an untouchable star like me, no. I nodded my head few times before brushing her away from my side, slightly pushing her because she is a girl after all. "You have been wincing for the last five minutes, sunbaenim. Did you just kick the wheel with your leg?" She look down at the wheel and squatted down to check the wheel, right with her fingers tracing the steel thing smoothly.

"I think I just did." I said, cracking an awkward laugh after throwing such a stupid answer.

"Thanks anyway." I said. People might call me arrogant, a cocky person but trust me I never forget how to respect others. I know best how to thank a person for their kindness.

She smiled and stood up again at the sound of someone calling her name. "Eunji-ssi.. I was looking for you." I furrowed my brows and turned my head to look Mino pouting like a kid with both of his hands holding luggage. "Ommo- i am sorry, Mino-ssi." I turned my head back to the new girl that was running to Mino and held those heavy luggage with her own hands, moving it to the back seat of Mino's car trunk. I widened my eyes in surprise at how strong this new girl was and how irresponsible my junior to a girl. "Mino, come here." I called him with my flat voice and flat expression.

He smiled to me and jogged towards me, I sometimes still thinking that he has those scary looks on the outside. He was born with that look, I was thinking that he is the real cocky guy from our agency when I saw him practice his rap for the first time but then I know he is not that cocky guy from YG. He is just a kid stuck in a matured man face, his character is totally against his strong face. Look at how he smiled when he jogged towards me, trust me I will make those smile vanished soon. This kid has something to learn from today.

"Are you really a man or what?" I started confidently, already with a stern voice and my flat expression.
"Eh-"
"How can you let a girl walk with those heavy lugagges?" I continued, not giving him a time to reply.
"Eh-"
"Didn't you learn from sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter