veintiseis

Through My Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It is not like the first time we have a fight, actually, we have been through lots of time where we both use a high tone to deliver our message instead of calmly speaking. But speaking of the truth, this might be the only time where I fell head over heels upon a woman. Wondering what she did to me that made me couldn't do so much to this feeling that forced me to press her number, asking for her forgiveness instead of dragging the problem to be even bigger.

 

But then again no one answering my call. Is this really the end for both of us? After all what we have been through and now she chose to give up on me?

 

Didn't I gave up everything for her? Didn't I told her that I am willing to do anything for her? Didn't she told me that she will always stay no matter what?

 

I get it, if she is only sulking at me. I can understand that. I can deal with something worse than that, because I'd been through all that when I was with Kiko. But no, Eunji is nothing like Kiko. She is more open, but why this time she doesn't even speak up her mind to me?

 

We even needed to spend our first anniversary with nothing to celebrate since we even barely talking to each other anymore.

 

Whilst waiting for my turn to record the newest song for BIGBANG's upcoming single album, I gave her one last call. Null. Nothing. Not even a single hi shared between us. The phonecall went straight to her voice mail.

 

"Call me when you hear this. I miss you."

 

...

 

"What's the matter with you?" Youngbae barged into my room out of the blue, made me slightly jump on my bed.

 

"What?" I replied shortly, dusting off my shirt before continuing watching old movies.

 

"I saw all your updates on instagram. You two still not talking?"

 

"What do you wish from a broken couple to do? Be friends and casually talking like nothing ever happened between the two of us?" My voice naturally went up without me realizing.

 

"Well- why not? If that would make you feel better, then that is."

 

"Are you insane? Yes, you are." I heaved a big sigh before breathing in the smoke out of the lit cigarette.

"But she was your everything. How could you just leaver her as if she means nothing to you?" He didn't stop just there, walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter