So, There You Are...

In Fiction

Hyunseung arrive at his office and walked directly to his secretary...

"Call on the Board Directors now, and tell them we have things to be discuss..."

"um, President Jang, which Board Directors?"

"My new clothing line... DoubleV"

Hyunseung wanted to have an urgent meeting because he wanted to make sure he'll be free for the next few days so that he wont have important meetings...He discussed about making the new theme for Summer concept since Spring is about to end soon...

"The concept that I will be having for Summer is the fashion that everyone can wear layered but its not hot..."Hyunseung said

"Well, if you wear layers of clothes on Summber of course it will be hot..."

"Who says so? It depends on the material we are using! That is why I want fashion to be able to cope with every boundaries including heat...The concept will be 'Fashion Me Summer' and I want to expand DoubleV to all over Asia and next all over the world..."Hyunseung looks so confident when he was talking

"Don't you think we will run out of budget?" One of the board directors asked..

"Mr Lee, my money flows just like the rivers and at times it overflow like flood...I opened up this company because I dare to take the consequences...If you're not willing to share with us...you may sell your shares to someone else who are willing to ride on the roller coaster I call 'Business'...get it?"Hyunseung is a type of person who will never take back what he said or change his mind...

Everyone abeyed him and so he ended the 4 hours long meeting that skipped his lunch...He walks out of the meeting room with his assistant...

"Assistant Yoon, can you buy me Galaxy SII as fast as possible?" 

"Sure I can..."

"Good..I never underestimate your ability Yoon..."Hyunseung complimented his assistant...

"But, President Jang, your doctor have been calling you for the past few days because you already missed 2 session of his appointment...he said you refused to answer his calls..."Hyunseung just look at his assistant and look at his phone...

"Tell him I will be coming today...by evening I'll be at his private clinic..." Hyunseung sometimes is afraid going to the doctor since he will put him to sleeps...because it is one of the treatment that he should receive...

Evening comes as times pass by and he took the car and drove himself to Kim's Private Psychiatrist...he entered the clinic and greets his doctor...

"Oh...you came..why did you miss the scheduled sessions...? I was expecting you to come..."

"I...I don't know just for certain reasons...I think you know I skipped for no good reasons..." Hyunseung said and laugh..

"Why don't we go inside...?Let me inject you with the medicine that you have missed for the past 2 sessions...okay...after this we will start our session.."

But Hyunseung is starting to feel dizzy...he started to feel sleepy...when he was having small talks with the doctor...

"Wait...wait...what..you....gave me?I'm feeling...oh....i feel...l-l-light...like feathers..."

"Hyunseung?"

"No...i can't sleep...doc-doc...w-wa-wake me u-up...I ...I...wh-why did you..."Then he didn't see anything

The doctor put the equipments to him when he fell asleep...

"I'm sorry Hyunseung, sometimes a doctor's work is to lie..."

Suddenly Hyunseung sees the girl he met the other night when he ran from the laundry shop...Sohyun...infront of him...

"No..! don't come close...! I didn't promise anything!~ I...why are you here?" The doctor heard Hyunseung mumuring in his sleep...

"Hyunseung what did you see?" The doctor ask slowly at his ear...

"A...A...letter..."

"Besides the letter what did you hear?"

"screams...cries...begging..." His pulse rates increases a lot

"and?"The doctor knew that was not the only thing he heard because for the past years, he has been talking about promises...

"promises...my...name..." HyunSeung's tears roll down his cheeks...

The doctor note down the things that Hyunseung said to compare with his past results...

"SoHyun-shhi?" Hyunseung continue..."SoHyun-shii?No! No! NOOO!" They Hyunseung wakes up crying and suffering, he just pulled out the pulse reader from his hands and also the glucose...

"Hyunseung, are you okay??"The doctor holds Hyunseung's shoulder and he let out a big sigh...and he nodded...

"Why did you put me to sleep?"

"It's the only way for me to help you actually...I'm sorry for lying to you Hyunseung.."

Hyunseung had a talk with the doctor and finally he gave him the medicine...

"I won't give you sleeping pills this time... I know you won't take it...so I'll reduce your bills...and...because I want to help you okay? Eat all of this on time okay? For your anxiety disorder, you can take this when you get Panic Attack too okay?"

Hyunseung nodded and look at his doctor...

"What was today's result?"

"It seems like you have been talking about the same thing about the promisses...but you did talked about a new thing...about a letter..."

"ahh..I receive a letter today that was written in English...and it said about the promisses too...I don't know..."Hyunseung complained...

"Never mind...whatever happens, I will help you..."

Hyunseung walks out of the clinic and cross the street to go to his car and then he saw JiYoon is running in her sweater...Hyunseung chased after her and stopped her from running...

"JiYoon-ah!"He runs to get her but she didnt hear so she didnt see Hyunseung who is coming from the opposite direction...They bumped onto each other and fall on the ground in front of the crowds...

"Ah! Hyunseung! You crazy?!" JiYon yelled as she was rubbing her shoulder because it hurts

The way they fell was exactly like how the characters fell in the novel 'In Fiction'

"I just wanted to tell you...I bought your phone already...Yah, you want a ride? I'll drive you home safely..."

"You should...my ankle is hurting so I can't run..."JiYoon said as she got up slowly in pain...

In the car....

"I always gets in trouble whenever you're around..."She whisper to herself...

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing..."She denies..."Perhaps, are you my bad luck charm?" JiYoon smirked...but she didn't think Hyunseung heard her...that was what she thought...

=========================================

hihi!! i hope u like my new chappie!^^ please comment and subscribe~~^-^