Just once

In Fiction

"Yoseob-ah! Get back to your senses!!!"Yoseob heard every single word that Hyunseung said but he was ignoring it as if he's deaf.

"I have came this far."Yoseob said to himself. "I can't stop."

"Yang Yoseob!" He hears Doojun's voice calling him.

Yoseob can't help but to live in his dilemma. He recalled those days when he loved Sohyun. All those past years, he was unable to make Jiyoon dissapear was because, he was afraid to actually kill the person Sohyun loves after killing her. He remembered he had a nightmare two days after he burned Jiyoon's family down.

"What goes around, must come around."A very familiar voice whispers to his ears. "When you're too high, you have to get down. If you're not getting down, I will be the one to bring you down." Although he only had that dream once, but it haunted his life day after day. He knows it was Sohyun's voice.

"Will it be the time for me to get down?"Yoseob questions himself and cry

He looks at Hyunseung and recalled his memories with Hyunseung.

"I have no one now."Yoseob said.

"You do. You have us. Trust me, we will never let you fall or leave you behind." Hyunseung said.

He remembered Hyunseung accompanying him to sleep at his house every single night.

"But, I was alone."Yoseob tried to deny.

"Yang Yoseob!" Hyunseung called him. "Give me the knive. Hand it over. You might hurt yourself."Hyunseung said 

"I won't!!" Yoseob gets up and grabs Jiyoon again. "She'll die."

"NO!!!"Hyunseung rush to Yoseob to stop him.

Hyunseung struggles with Yoseob so that he let go of the knife but Yoseob insists of doing it. Meanwhile, Gikwang unties Doojun and take Jiyoon away from the scene.

"NOO! LET ME GO!! HYUNSEUNG-AH!! Jang Hyunseung!!!" Jiyoon cried. "YANG YOSEOB STOP IT!!! PLEASEE!"

"Jiyoon-ah! You have to leave!!! You might die!"

"NOO! Isn''t that what this is all about? I was meant to die!" Jiyoon protest and tried to release Gikwang's strong arm from her waist. "Let me go!

"YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS, YOSEOB!" Hyunseung said fiercefully.

"She have to die!!"Yoseob said.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

"Yes! YES I AM!!"Yoseob shouts.

They strugle and strugle in battle of who dies and who lives. Whether revenge is paid or revenge is vained. Yoseob is not giving up on this oppurtunity to kill Jiyoon. To make her dissapear but Hyunseung is forcing him to it the hard way which is to face Hyunseung first then only he get to confront Jeon Jiyoon.

"I don't want to do this the hard way!"Yoseob said.

"I don't want you to do any of these!!!"Hyunseung protests.

Meanwhile JIyoon is still struggling to let herself go and surrender to Yoseob. However, everything is too late. Yoseob gather all his energy and let Hyunseung's hand free and stab him. Hyunseung stares at Yoseob and tear up in pain and dissapointment. Yoseob was regretting every millisecond of what just happened. He sacrifice another reason for him to live. His friends.

"NO!!! HYUNSEUNG-AH!!!"Jiyoon run away from Gikwang 

"Hyunseung-ah." Yoseob calls and look at his hands covered with blood. He kneel down and holds Hyunseung.

"Yoseob-ah. I'm sorry."

"Hyunseung!! YAH!!! I'M SORRY!!! I AM THE ONE SORRY!! I.. I.. I STABBED YOU! YOU HAVE TO STAB ME BACK!" Yoseob panick.

"Hyunseung! Live! Please!! Live! Don't go!! I will call the ambulance! Everything will be alright! Just hold on.. I"Jiyoon is panicking and she's stuttering. Her trembling hands wipes Hyunseung's tears and sweat.

Hyunseung slowly grabs her trembling hands. "I love you. I really do."Hyunseung said and give a sincere smile.

Yoseob was going crazy. He doesn't know what to do. He's panicking. He's guilty. 

"I shouldn't be alive. I should have died."Yoseob said.

Yoseob pushes Jiyoon's hand and take Hyunseung's hand. "I killed you, you have to kill me too."

"No. Live."Hyunseung tried to refuse but Yoseob just put the knives in Hyunseung's hands and stab himself. "Yang... Yo.. Seob... Don't."Hyunseung passed out.

"I... am... very sorry."Yoseob said and passed out on Hyunseung.

Jiyoon was unable to close her eyes. She cried louder and louder seing this terrible nightmare that she can't avoid.

-------

"I am sleeping. A very deep sleep. A very good sleep. However, I am very, very scared. That nightmare that I dreamt might come. Somehow I feel like I want to wake up but it is hard for me to do so. I can't do it. Can it be possible, to dream a dream when you are already in one bad one? I saw, I saw Yang Yoseob with that girl. Her. The letter. Sohyun. The one with the letter. I saw Yoseob, walking towards a man that I know very well. Yong Junhyung.  Yoseob kneeled down and shed tears infront of Junhyung and I knew what happened. Junhyung hugs Yoseob and lead Yoseob to stand infront of me. Here he is. Infront of me. I can't do anything else except to be grateful because the friend that I thought I had lost, is here in front of me. Being the real him. The one that I really know. The true Yang Yoseob. Smiling in front of me. I didn't have a lot of time with him. Someone was waiting for him. Sohyun. She hands a letter to me and left." 

In every stories, there's an ending,

Its time to greet reality

and leave fantasy

In order to leave happily

 

"Doctor, what is his current condition?" Jiyoon asks.

"It is yet to know. He didn't show any improvement yet." The doctor said.

Jiyoon let out a sigh. It has been the third month since Hyunseung slept. Jiyoon thought it must have been the deepest sleep he have ever had. After the incident, there was no longer a secret that anyone hides. Everything was exposed. Dongwoon returned and told where Junhyung was buried and Jiyoon herself found the cemetery that her parents and sister were set to rest. Everything went back to normal for them. Jiyoon continues her work at the dance studio, except that she became a dance teacher.

She visits Hyunseung everyday. She misses feeling Hyunseung's touch, she misses listening to his voice and also she misses being the lullaby for his sleep but now, he is sleeping way too deep that she only wants him to wake up.

Jiyoon wipes Hyunseung's face with a wet towel when suddenly Gikwang enters the ward. 

"Any good news?" Gikwang asks.

"No, the doctor said, he didn't have any improvement. The doctor did mentioned that if his condition is still the same by nexr month, the hospital will announce his death." Jiyoon said. "He's not dead. They can't just make assumptions."

"Nah, he's strong. Trust me. He'll wake up. Did you try talking to him?"

"No. why?"

"Try it. He's listening. Trust me."Gikwang give Jiyoon a really warm smile. "Ah, I have something to do. Catch you later."

As Gikwang leaves, Jiyoon looks at Hyunseung. "Can you really hear me saying?"Jiyoon question herself.

Jiyoon holds Hyunseung's hand and starts talking to him. "Hyunseung-ah, I hope you can hear me well. Did you have a really good dream? Do you like that dream so much? I bet you do. Hyunseung-ah, don't forget. I am here. I will always be here. Did you remember those times, when you can't sleep? That time, all I wished was for you to sleep and just sleep but now, I think you have been sleeping for too long. Its time to wake up." Jiyoon cries and her tears roll down. "Please, i miss you and I love you. Please. Can you wake up?"

"I heard her voice. The voice I was longing to hear. Her voice that usually puts me to sleep is now asking me to wake up. I want to wake up. I have to. Jeon Jiyoon, she needs me."

Suddenly, Sohyun approach me. "You need to go. You have to wake up. You promised."

-----

Jiyoon is walking down the hallway to Hyunseung's ward and she was greeted by a lady. 

"Aigoo, miss. Are you going to ward A 217?" The old lady asks.

"Yes I am. Why?"

"Here, can you help me give him this soup? I forgot that this was on his menu."The lady said.

It was weird for Jiyoon since this is the first time, Hyunseung's ward had receive a meal. "I think you made a mistake, ward A 217 doesn't orders food."Jiyoon explained.

"Aigoo! How should I know, the receiptionist fron ward A said I have to serve ward A 217 starting from today." 

Jiyoon's eye is not blinking. "Impossible."

Jiyoon runs to Hyunseung's ward and slowly, she opens the door.

"Hyunseung?"Jiyoon calls.

She enters the room and slowly walks to the bed and put the soup aside. The food for breakfast, the food. Nothing is on the plate. Yet, no one is in the room. She look everywhere, every corner of the ward.

"Where is Hyunseung? How can someone moved him without informing anyone!"Jiyoon was about to explode until she hears the sound of a flush from the toilet bowl.

"Ah, my stomach hurts. My muscles, its aching."

"Hyunseung!"Jiyoon runs to Hyunseung and hugs him.

"You heard me!" Jiyoon shed tears. "You heard me waking you up!" 

"Of course I heard you."

Suddenly, Jiyoon remembers something. "Hyunseung-ah, I need you to go somewhere when you get discharge. We have to go."

The day Hyunseung discharge has finally arrive. Hyunseung feels the warmness of the sun after dying for 3 months. "I felt like I was reborn. Anyway, where are we going?"

"Somewhere."Jiyoon said and drives to somewhere.

-Memory Lane-

"Why are you taking me to a memorial?" Hyunseung asks

They walk to a corner of the memorial and they stood infront of two repected person in their life. Hyunseung starts to cry and he fell down crying. Infront of his eyes are a memorial of his two bestfriends. 

~In Our Greatest Memories, Yong Junhyung.

A man who fought for truth and love for the sake of a precious friendship, may Yong Junhyung rest in peace.~

~In Our Greatest Memories, Yang Yoseob.

A man full with responsible and braveness for overcoming the toughest of life. may Yang Yoseob rest in peace~

"We couldn't save him." Jiyoon said. "I'm sorry, its all my fault."

Hyunseung stands up and hugs JIyoon.

-----------

2 years later.

"Jeon Jiyoon, would you take this man as your husband, through thick and thin till death do you part?"

"Till death do us part, I do."

 

"Jang Hyunseung, would you take this woman as your wife, through thick and thin, till death do you part?"

"Till death do us part, I do."Hyunseung said.

"You may kiss the bride."

Everyone applaud until Doojun stands up and sings with Gikwang and Dongwoon loudly.

"Congratulation!!! Congratulation!!!" 

The whole hall laugh and join them sings.

In the end, the fiction that their imagination keeps on building met their ends in the reality and face life bravely. This is how lives work. You have every plot designed by your very own action and you have to overcome every boundaries bravely. If life was easy and empty without any imagination, where would the adventures be?

===================================

So here we are! We have reach the end of our fiction!!! 

First of all I would like to thank everyone for reading this fanfiction and for leaving all those comments!  I really appreciate that!!! <3

 I hope through this fanfic, I would improve in many ways and I hope you will read my other fanfictions.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I LOVE YOU!!!

 THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!^^