Chapter 2:What is Dance to you?

In Fiction

Hyunseung got home and put his car keys on the coffee table at the living room. He sits at the white long sofa and turn on his tv.He got up and took a glass of water he came back and switch the channel.Then suddenly his eyes can't stop feeling curious over the novel 'In Fiction'. He tried to ignore the book but his eyes keeps refusing to avoid the book.In the end, he put down the remote control, he took the book.

"Why should I read it anyway? There's only a chapter!" He said to himself. As he flip the pages, he drops the book.

Two chapters was filled in the book.Hie eyes widen and he was looking around his house afraid there might be someone.He took the book again and read chapter 2...

--------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 2

What is Dance to you?

School Holidays ended,I return to my school,Heather's Scholar  Institute...I took my bags in the dorm and I saw my friends unpacking their bags. I left the driver and went straight to the office.

"Madam, is there any new student who got scholarship this semester?" I asked the front desk lady who is checking through the registration book.

"Well,there is, her name is-"She was unable to continue when I turn around because I heard the sound of a luggage coming in the office.I was hopping for the Runner noona to come.And my guess was right. It is her again,wearing my necklace I gave her when we first met.

"Noona! You really came?"

"Yah, I am so glad you're here!!"I study her uniform the colar is blue coloured and blue means she's my junior...she's younger than I am.She saw me looking at her."Why?"She asked me.

"Your uniform...you are younger than I am. Why are you my noona?" I asked her.

"Seriously? You are not younger than me? You do look young."She said with a laugh.I helped her take her bag and  I took her around the school compound 

"Ah, Yah, here your necklace. Since we already met each other, I should return it to you."She reach for the necklace at her neck and tried to take it of her.

I took her hand and just decided to give it to her."Never mind.It's yours. You can keep it.But promise me to wear it properly."I felt like I can trust her so much that I would rather give my necklace to her.

"Yah, since we are here together, what is your name?"She asks me

"Me? My name is Hyeson, Jeremy Hyeson." I told her.

"My name is Jinnie Young Mary."She told me."You have a very nice name,Jeremy!" she complimented me.

"I will introduce you to my friends later.They have to get to know you!Since you're my junior, you don't have to worry Heather's Scholar Institution is at your finger tip if you're with me."I told her. I really feel like I want to protect her. Although I may be too young for this.

She grabs my hand and start dancing.I watch her dancing so gracefully and enjoying herself in such a peaceful scenery.

"So, what word do you describe dancing?" I ask her since she seems like she really love dancing

"Love? I guess so." She smiles at me. "Yah, are you good at running? If you are, try your best to catch me!" She begins running as I chase her and suddenly the bell rings."What's that suppose to mean, Jeremy?" she asked me.

"Its's lunch time.Come on, I'll take you to the dining hall."I showed her the way to the dinig hall.

Heather's Scholar Institution is actually a school for elits, aristocrats and Jinnie is lucky to get in with a scholarship.I found her special.Maybe because we share the same passion.I really love the way she express herself with dancing, I love the way she appreciate dance.Somehow I do feel we have so much things in common.She has something that I feel she understand what freedom means to me.Today, I sat at a different table unlike my usual table with my friends, but today, I sat with Jinnie and shared with her stories about Heather's Scholar Institute.

"Jinnie, whenever you feel like you're underestimated, just call for me. I will be there to help you." I told her.

"You don't have to. I will do it on my own. I am a very strong girl unlike normal girl. I am not like those girls over there who don't really know anything about how world is actually a rough game to play with.I am able to cope with anything here.I dont need your gears to help me."She answered confidently like she knows exactly how to settle about the consequences she will face.

"But, you don't know the people here are..."I can't finish what I was saying and she replied to my worries.

"These aristocrats are the people that play with politics and they don't care about anything else.Not even all those unlucky people by the roads! I am the person they trashed out in this cruel society and you are surprisingly the first one to come up to me and actually treat me like a jewelry although I seems like a trash to others." She told me about how hard her life had been and how people in my standards trashed her out.I felt wrong.

"But, I will always be your friend."She gave me a smile. I just realized, she is a tough girl, a very strong girl.

I left her as she walks to the girls' dormitory as my friends aproach me.

"Hey, where did you go? We were looking for you." Will said to me.

"I sat with a friend of mine. She's a new kid. So, I showed her around."I gave them a smile.

Then all of us head to the dormitory as well. Today was a great day. At least I can guarantee her presence with me everyday.