The End of Your Chapter

In Fiction

Hyunseung got out from his house and heads to the carpark.He contacted Junhyung.

"Hyunseung-ah? I'll be there at your office at 9.00 am okay?" Junhyung said.

"Okay. I'm on my way anyway."

Hyunseung starts his engine and drive.

Meanwhile Junhyung who is at his home, looks around his house and felt insecure.He looks at the envelope he's holding and look away.He hides the evelope behind a frame of Junhyung and Hyunseung together with Dongwoon. He took a pen and wrote a letter.He hides the letter inside Myunsoong Elite School's yearbook.

He drives himself to Hyunseung's office.While he was on the way, he receive a phone call from Yoseob.

"Yong Junhyung.You better not go to Hyunseung's office." Yosoeb said

"Yah, Yang yoseob.Enough with your game! Your story already ended!" Junhyung said.

"My story had just begun but your chapter has reach its last.Are you going or not?" Yoseob was actually threathening him."Or, do you want me to force you to say goodbye to your lovely mother?" 

Junhyung stops his car and starts to trembles.His weakness is his mother.He loves her so much and nothing can harm her as long as he's alive.

"What are you planning to do to my mom?" 

"Something that will part you from her.That's your weakness."Yoseob said with an evil threathening voice.

Actually, Yoseob is just at the other side of the road where Junhyung stops and what he plans to do, depends on how well Junhyung manage is weakness.Yoseob enters a dark alley when Junhyung saw him.Junhyung quickly cross the road.Although the plan was to get Junhyung killed by accident, Yoseob ready a plan b.

"Yang Yoseob! Don't you dare lay your dirty filthy finger on my mother!" Junhyung shouted.

Junhyung was looking everywhere in the dark alley for any sign of Yoseob.But he can't find Yoseob at all.Suddenly, Yoseob appears behind Junhyung and aims a gun at him.

"Too bad I already did."Yoseob shot Junhyung right at the head and hurriedly take him in his car.

Yoseob drive to somewhere far from Seoul and deserted.He burns Junhyung's body to get rid of the evidence.While looking at Junhyung's body burning, he drank a bottle of soju and cried.

"I had to. You didn't listen to me.I'm sorry Yong Junhyung.You had been a good friend.You kept the secrets about me and even protected me.But you didn't help me now.I loved you as a friend." He took a sip of the soju."But you were going to betray me. So, I won't let you to." His teary eyes was mad and his heart was burning on fire.He threw the bottle of soju and made the flame went bigger.

Meanwhile, Hyunseung is still waiting in his room.He tried calling for Junhyung but his phone was turned off.Hyunseung started to feel worried.He waited until it was already 1.00pm. 

"Where is Junhyung?"

Dongwoon enters Yoseob's house and sees him drinking.

"Hyung, do you, by any chance know where Junhyung hyung is?" Dongwoon knew the answer is there with Yoseob.

Dongwoon secretly tries dialing Junhyung's number and surprisingly, one of the phone on Yoseob's coffee table is ringing.It's Junhyung's number.

"Where is Junhyung hyung?" Dongwoon asks again.

"Dongwoon-ah, you remembered you told me that you would be by my side? Don't ever betray me." Yoseob said 

Dongwoon's hand was trembling.His eyes starts to get teary and and his lips was trembling.

"Where is Junhyung?" Dongwoon asks again.

"Gone."Yoseob answered and get up from his chair.

Dongwoon falls to the ground.He was shock to hear those answers and he was looking around with tears falling.Yoseob walks closer to Dongwoon who was probably lost on the floor.Yoseob kneels down to look at Dongwoon.

"This is suppose to be a secret.You and me."Yoseob said

Dongwoon looks deep in Yoseob's eyes . "Why?" Dongwoon asks

"Ask yourself.Don't even think of searching for him.You won't get to."Yoseob said.

Hyunseung failed to find Junhyung.He even failed to contacted him.Hyunseung went on the way home and suddenly he sees Junhyung's car by the road.He immideately stops and went closer to the car.But there was no one.

Hyunseung starts to feel suspicious.He called Yoseob.

"Yoseob-ah, do you know where Junhyung is?" 

That time, Yoseob look at Dongwoon who knew what Hyunseung asked for on the phone.Yoseob smiles at him.

"No. I don't know where he is."

====================================================

Please~~ don't hate yoseob~~~ lol!! he's just too evil in this ff!! please forgive me~