Revealing the Fact

In Fiction

Yoseob drives to a neighborhood in Seoul. He's driving to the mansion his family owns. The place where he grew.Alone. After his parents died in a car crash, he has been growing up in that big empty house before moving to a condominium. He enters the mansion. Everything was covered with cloth. No one was there. Everything was dusty. Yoseob walks closer to a large frame hanging on the wall covered with a white cloth. He sees the young Yoseob with his parents.

"That was all in the past. I missed you. So much that I think I've gone crazy. Far too crazy." Yoseob said while tearing up 'infront' of his parents.

Yoseob looks at his parent's pictures. "You died. I'll make sure she'll dies too." Yoseob said.

Gikwang's house is just around Yoseob's mansion. He walks out of his house and sees Yoseob's house outside of the house that he had left long time ago. Gikwang sees the door of the house is open so he made his descision to enter.

"Yoseob-ah?" Gikwang asks.

"You died. I'll make sure she'll dies too." Gikwang heard Yoseob's voice.

Gikwang froze. He wanted to leave but he knows there's more. He took out his phone and starts recording. 

"I killed Yong Junhyung for getting in my way. I almost killed SOn Dongwoon for not obeying to me. He's lucky because he got away. But not for long. Sooner or later, he will come back. Trust me." Yoseob said to himself. Gikwang make his way closer to listen to every words and he heard everthing. 

Gikwang quickly runs out of the house and drives his car as fast as he can to meet Doojun. "Who is the Yang Yoseob that I knew?" Gikwang's hand is shivering.

Doojun's bell was ringing too loudly. It was like someone who doesn't have patience in themselves.

"Wait! I'm coming!" Doojun said. Bell rings again without stopping. "I'm coming! I'm comming!" 

He opens the door.

"Gikwang-ah? Whats wrong? Why are you pale? Are you okay?"

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid." Gikwang said getting in Doojun's house and sits at the living room.

"What's wrong?" Doojun asks

"What we heard Yoseob said at Junhyung's house was true! Yoseob is a murderer! Our friend is a murderer!!" Gikwang said

"What are you saying? I can't be! It's impossible! It's our friend!" Doojun protested

"It is even impossible for Junhyung to dissapear all of a sudden!" 

"He must be somewhere!" Doojun said

"He is no where! Look! I saw Yoseob at his old house just know! He talked to himself! He killed Junhyung and Dongwoon went missing because DONGWOON IS TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM HIS DEATH.FROM YANG YOSEOB!" Gikwang stressed out his points.

"It's impossible!"

"It is! Now we need to find where he hid Junhyung and we need to find Dongwoon to asks him whether he knows anything. I heard Yoseob saying about killing someone but I don't know who. All I know is that it is some sort of a revenge for his parents." Gikwang said

"Are you serious? Who is related to his parents death? None of us did!"

"I really think Dongwoon knows something." Doojun said.

"I think so too." Gikwang said.

Hyunseung is still with Jiyeon. Jiyeon wanted to tell Hyunseung that she thinks Yoseob is very dangerous but she's afraid that things might now be okay if she tells him. She watches Hyunseung fell asleep on her laps and took out her phone. She dials Dongwoon's number that she found from the internet. Surprisingly, Dongwoon answers quickly.

"Jiyeon-shii?" Dongwoon asks.

"Dongwoon-shii."

"I was actually expecting your call. I've been waiting. Look, I need to see you." Dongwoon said.

"Actually, I was not overseas. I stayed in Korea.Anyway, I hope you won't tell anyone that I contacted you. I need to see you tonight." Dongwoon said.

"But, it's really late now. Uhm, I'll make it." Jiyeon said and hangs up. 

Jiyeon waits for Dongwoon's message to tell her where to meet. She slowly lift Hyunseung's head and leave the dance studio. She runs to the nearest bus station as she receive the message. A few minutes later, she arrive at the place where Dongwoon is waiting. Jiyeon sees a car and her phone rings.

"I'm in the car." Dongwoon said.

Jiyeon enters the car and Dongwoon drives her to a neighborhood.

"I'll help you big time for now. We need to stop Yoseob hyung. He's gone mad. Here." Dongwoon hands her a file. "All this while, I was missing, I was collecting every pieces back and I am planning to help you put them back together. I want to continue what Junhyung hyung was doing for you."

"Is this every information of me?" Jiyeon asks

"Pretty much of you, Yoseob, Hyunseung and also a bit of the others. Look, you are indirectly related to Yoseob in some ways that Yoseob don't even knows." Dongwoon said.

"Yoseob doesn't knows that his father cheated on his mother with your mother's sister and actually have a child together. Anyway, you do know where your father used to work don't you?" Dongwoon asks.

"Not really. I lost my memory."

"Nevermind, everything is in there or let me just rumble it for you." Dongwoon said. "Let me tell you the whole thing. Your father worked as a driver for his family. One day, they got into an accident and both of his parents died. It may seems as if it is your father's fault but the whole story is that, your family had this debt with this mafia and all of a sudden a total of 1.3 million won was transferred to your father's account according to the receipt in the file from Yoseob's mother."

"Okay. This is getting complicated." Jiyeon said.

"Now why did his mother transferred so much money to your father's account? I found Yoseob's mother diary when Yoseob didn't step in his old house. It has been a long time ago. In there,she told that she paid for the debts as a money to actually hire your dad to make them involve in a car accident. Since his mother paid for the money before the deal was made, your father felt wrong if he didn't do what she asked for after she spent so much money for the debt. So your father obeyed. Luckily your father survived." Dongwoon said to Jiyeon who was listening carefully.

"So? Yoseob thought it was all my father's fault?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yes, that is why he fired your father and actually hates you eventually and hates any of us being close to you. Moreover, Hyunseung who is deeply, madly in love with you. You had a younger sister name Sohyun by the way.  Anyway, he paid for someone to burn your house down to kill your whole family. Too bad you weren't there. You seeked for Hyunseung's help who don't really know how to drive. So, Yoseob accompanied him and actually planned accident himself to stop Hyunseung from rescuing you and your family. You ended up trying to save them, but you failed."

"Really?" Jiyeon asks

"That was how both of you guys lost your memories and all what happened. That was all based on my studies." Dongwoon said and smile. "But, now, Junhyung is dead and Yoseob killed him. That guy is no joke now. He might be after you. But, don't worry I got your back. Keep all the files save and give it to Hyunseung. Tell him everything I told you okay? I'm dropping you here. See you later." Dongwooon said and leave.

Now everything is in Jiyeon's hand. She knows the truth. She got the truth and she will stop Yoseob. But its either Yoseob is stopping her or she is going to make Yoseob stop.

 

========================================================================

 

VERYYYYYYY~ LONG AND HARDCORE CHAPPIE i guess so...sorry~~~ but anyway... how do you guys like it??? please comment and do subscribe!^^