A slight sympathy...

In Fiction

His fellow friends have been staying by his side for the past 3 days after he out.Although his condition was stable,they were still taken back by what they saw.Hyunseung turning into a painful guy in sleep,its like he's transforming himself into a vampire like in Twilight...and that was YoSoeb's dirty mind of why Hyunseung never sleeps.

"Yah Yah Yah! I know why Hyunseungie never sleeps! I think he's a vampire! like Edward Cullen.Don't you think so?" Yoseob thought whatever he said was going to make everyone feels better...

"Yah!Kid you think that's funny? it doesn't even make sense! and the Cullens don't faint themselves!" Gikwang said...

"But whatever happens to him on that night shall be our secrets okay?" Junhyung said while watching the raindrops on the hospital's window.

"It's been 3 days since Hyunseung hyung faints..do you guys have any ideas to contact his family?" Dongwoon said while trying to search on his iphone

"Hyunseung has a big influence family.I'm not sure either, he never shares his problems with us.We don't even know how long have he been living alone."Doojoon said

The doctor came in with a test result in his hands and they all rushed to him to get the result...

"Doctor! When will he wakes up from his faint?" Dongwoon ask.

"Well, first of all...good morning...according to the test, your friend right here didn't faint..but he fell asleep...According to our results your friend have been suffering from insomnia for the past 7 years and have been reported having a psychology pressure...which leads him to lack of sleep and rest...just let him rest because this helps him gain his energy back...he just lost his energy due to the insomnia he's having...His digestion is not good, his body are weak...and his migraine is bad...it's all due to insomnia..."

"Thank you,doctor..." Yoseob greets the doctor.

Junhyung walks out of Hyunseung's ward because he just can't think of anything or who might be his family members.Non of them turn up...it's making him curious...he is positive that Hyunseung is not an orphan because he's wealthy and rich,he goes back to Hyunseung's house and he entered the house and the weird thing is that the house doesn't have any family pictures...Junhyung approach Hyunseung's bedroom and his bed looks neat and clean like he has never use it before...just at the moment he spotted a picture frame beside the bed...a family photo taken when he was 17. It was long time ago. And also a recent picture when he was 21 like how he stated them by writing on the fame glass...

The family picture was dull..his parents is smiling but not him.He learn that Hyunseung actually have an older sister...

"Then, why didnt any of them come?" Junhyung whisper to himself.

He walks towards another side of the huge room and he saw on the table, his mother's phone number...Junhyung dialed the number using Hyunseung's Iphone that was left on the table for the past 3 days.His sister picks up the phone.

"Oh, Hyunseungie...can you call me back later..or tomorrow..im very busy now..if you want to talk to me about your stupid nightmare again you can just hang up..." Hyunseung's mother said strictly

"Ma'am..."Junhyung speaks before the lady puts down the phone...

"Who are you and why are you using my son's phone?"

"I'm Jang HyunSeung's friend...and I'm sure you must be Madam Jang...I just want to inform you that Hyunseung has been in the hospital for the past 3 days...and I am wondering if any of his family members might come..."Junhyung haven't finish his words and Madam Jang talks...

"I might not be there tomorrow. I'm in Vancouver so please be inform that I will be arriving in Korea next week.You can't expect me to come over tonight and he might be discharge.I'll tell my assistant to bank in the money to hospital for the fees...in a matter of fact...he can pay it himself.." She hangs up.

Junhyung explores the phonebook and found a contact number."noona"...he contacts the number and he was positive its his sister...

"Oh, Hyunseungie?"

"umm...I'm Hyunseung's friend and i just want to inform you that Hyunseung is in the hospital..."

"oh...really? Is it that bad?"

"No...he just fainted but still haven't woke up yet..."

"okay...ummm...I'm not in Korea because I'm in my honeymoon...so...send my regards to him?" his sister simply said that words...

"you're not coming over to visit him or something? I'm pretty sure he would be delighted to see you.." Junhyung said...

"mmm...it's okay...we haven't been living together since he was 15..we are not that close...so...yeah...by the way my name is  Jang HyunSeul"

Hyunseung's sister was ignorant and didn't seems like she loves him...Junhyung grips the phone and felt sympathy towards Hyunseung for living alone in a such big world...

At the hospital...everyone was not in the ward...Junhyung is on his way and the others left for works. Hyunseung was about to regain is conscious but he is suffering...Junhyung who happen to arrive on time saw Hyunseung biting his mouth again,clenching his fist tight in pain.

"Hyunseung! relax...shhh....calm yourself man..."He holds Hyunseung's hand tightly.

Hyunseung starts to sweat again...he was moving in pain and his face clearly shows he's in pain..the pain broke out when he woke up from his sleep suddenly  and gets up with his eyes wide open, his mouth is catching up his breath and he's sweating.

"Are you okay?"Junhyung ask...

"Where's everyone?....ummm...haaaa.....m-.m-.my m-m-om??noona??" he said trying to take his breath.

Junhyung kept silent...and avoid his question

"Are you okay?"

"WHY DID YOU LET ME SLEEP!? it was...it was...horrifying...I...I...I...thought i was dead~ I...I...saw everything! everything! the past! things that you kept from me...everything..i even saw who kept me awake!" Hyunseung is trembling...and afraid...

"the person who kept you awake?" Junhyung whisper to himself...

"Junhyung-ah..."

"You wait here...I'll call the doctor..."

-------

"Your condition is good...you're free to go...but make sure you get enough rest okay?" the doctor said to him...all Hyunseung did is nod...

"Yah..Hyunseungie...I'll drive you home...okay?" Gikwang offered him...

in the car..Hyunseung just look at the window...

"Yah, hyunseung...if you have any problem just call us okay?" 

"uhm..."he nods..

"But...when you sleep, do you always...do that?" Gikwang aproach the question...

Hyunseung turn to face Gikwang...

"do what?"

"like...in pain...?"Gikwang said...

"uhmm...let's not talk about it..."

"Okay...just rest okay man?"

 

=====================

sorry this is soooo long!!!

do subscribe and comment ^^