Awake

In Fiction

HyunSeung tried to lie down to have some rest...but he failed...his eyes just wandered around the ceiling trying to find anything that might disturb him...He was still shaken by his nightmares...He already felt the comfort under his comforter...He failed to sleep again...He pushes his comforter to the ground and took the black knitted sweater and walk to the living room where his friends are sitting while chit chatting...

"Oh, hyunseung you're still awake?" Jun Hyung asks him as he is approaching them.

Hyunseung sits next to DongWoon and grabs the beer DongWoon was holding and drink,

"Have you ever seen me sleeping?"HyunSeung let out a sigh,his body is aching but his eyes wont stand a chance to let the eye lids close for just a few hours...afraid he might be haunted.

"Yah, Hyunseungie...don't you wanna take some sleeping pills? I mean not to kill yourself...it's been years man...I just hope you won't kill yourself..." GiKwang said while eating the potato crisp 

HyunSeung thought hard about GiKwang's suggestion...It's only sleeping pills...but still...he doesn't have the guts to do so...he kept silent until YoSeob broke out his silence when YoSeob approach him and grap his shoulder...

"Yah!I'm not saying this to discourage you but you need to find a solution,your eye bags are getting worser and even worse,you can't even sleep during the day because of work...when do you rest?" YoSeob's face clearly writes that he's worried over HyunSeung's condition.

"Yah...let's not talk about this okay?You guys can head home if you want to."

"Yah!HyunSeung,you think we're here just to gamble and chat about stupid stuffs making ourselves drunk for nothing? Yah, we came everynight to make sure we steal every entertainment you have in your house and make you bored just to make you take a short nap at least." DooJoon let out what he has been keeping inside.

HyunSeung stood up and look at the ground...he knows the fact that his head is dizzy almost everyday,his moods started to get unstable...his digestion is terrible...his body is aching everywhere...his eye bags are getting terrible like zombies and sometimes he looks lifeless...pale...

"I don't know how to help myself! I don't even know whats wrong with me...I have been seeing the psychologist for the past 7 years..."

"Well...its a waste of your time since you never even care to take even a sleeping pill,your doctor have been giving you sleeping pills for the past 6 years...and you threw them all into the dustbin." DooJoon yelled at him.

"Look, DoonJoon,if you want to yell at me,you can leave i am tired." his eyes are getting blurry...his vision is unclear...

He tried to walk away from them,just a few moments after that,he fall to the ground,due to tiredness that he suffer for years.

They look at him and wanted to help him,but when they get near him they saw his veins are clearly seen on his skin...its not because he's skinny...its like he's in pain...His eyes are closed tightly and he bit his mouth until it became so red,he let out a loud breathe and sounded whining like he's under a pain pressure,he stretched out his fingers and starts making noises like he's crying for help.His legs keeps on kicking,his friends tried to calm him down while Dong Woon dials the emergency number...they all hold him trying to calm him...after a few minutes of struggling...HyunSeung seems to slow down as he seems like he's out of energy and he sweats so bad like he has been running.His movement gets slower until he stops moving and out.

The ambulance arrive 9 minutes after HyunSeung out,they take him to the hospital and when he was in the ambulance accompanied by JunHyung and DooJoon he heard voices calling out his names and told him promisses..

"Though the stars at night shines,and the moonlights bright.Comes the sun and it burns out the night,promisses made and hearts are wounded.To take a rest pain will greet you to another clue..."

he was unable to reply to whatever he heard.

all he knew...

he was unable to even lift a finger.

and he was away in the mignight's grave...

======================================

my very first chappie...its' scary though because i haven't been writing for the past 3 years! but this is my best...how do u guys like it???