Chaptered

In Fiction

Hyunseung can't stop looking at the book...Then he realize, he doesn't know the girl's name...He look at the girl and eye on her vintage looking house...it's made of rich wooden and it looks like it is well engineered.

"Can I know your name?"Hyunseung asks her

"Did I ask you for your name?"The girl asked her back

"No...but I want to know your name.." Hyunseung insist of knowing her name

"We're even.I didn't ask for your name, and I won't tell you my name.So please respect each other's privacy..."

"It's just a name...well, i'm going to tell you my name...my name is Jang Hyunseung..."

"That's very friendly of you..."she gave him a light smile... and sigh..."my name is Sohyun..."

*Hyunseung's phone rings

"Oh, Junhyungie?"Hyunseung let out a sigh

"Are you okay man? Where are you?"

"I'm coming back at the laundry shop...just wait for me okay?" Hyunseung hung up and walk to the girl..."Thank you, just now...and for the book...I'll make sure I'll return it to you when the time comes..." 

"If you can find this place again...promisses made....are never meant to be broken...and wounded heart is eternally unwanted..." What SoHyun said made Hyunseung froze...He was positive he heard somekind of words like that...words that scares him...

He turns around and glare at her...

"Those words...What kind of words is it?" Hyunseung ask with fear that can be seen on his face...

"What words? What did I just say? Can you please hurry...?I'm going to lock the door..." Sohyun acted as if she didn't even say anything...

Hyunseung thought it was only his imagination...so he make his move out of the house...he walks to the laundry shop...on his way to the laundry shop, he thought hard about the book...

"Maybe it's an ink that can only be seen using special light...Well, it was like that during my childhood...I don't know..."His mind is playing with the thoughts of the book...

-----------------------------------

Laundry shop...

"Hyunseungie, here your laundry...let's get something to eat...you look like you're hungry..."Junhyung said...

"Oh, okay..."At that right moment, Hyunseung look at Jiyoon like there's something he wanted to say to her...Like he owed her something..."Jiyoon-sshi, do you want to join us?"Hyunseung asked her

Junhyung was kinda shocked because it's a bit rare for Hyunseung to ask strangers to eat with him....

"I...I..."Jiyoon was lost of word...because she has never been asked to eat with a boy..."You are going to close the shop anyway isn't it?" Hyunseung ask her...

"Yes...ummm..."Jiyoon still hesitates..."We'll wait for you.."Hyunseung said...

Jiyoon thought Hyunseung and Junhyung was going to eat at a normal stall but it turn out they went to an expensive restaurant name 'THE BANQUET'.Jiyoon felt so embarrassed because her outfit is clearly seen as low class,checkered blouse with a straight cut jeans with a high cut boots...and short hair...She keeps fixing her hair because she just felt to embarassed.She looks at the way Hyunseung and Junhyung talks...

"How's the song you composed? They accepted it?" Hyunseung asked

"It got promoted...Oh, by the way how is your business?" Junhyung asked...

"Wahh, they're all rich..."Jiyoon thought at herself...

"I just launched my clothing line.My dance studio is under renovation..I'm making it bigger...double storey..."Hyunseung said...

Both of them paused and look at Jiyoon who happens to be looking at them...

"What?Go ahead..keep on with your conversation.."Jiyoon said...

Junhyung take a deep breath and look at Jiyoon...He couldn't break the code why Hyunseung insist of bringing her along...

"so....what is so special about her?"

"i don't know..."Hyunseung replied..."she just seems like interesting to look at..."

"Yah, how am i that interesting? you are weird anyways..."Jiyoon saw the book on the table and she reach out for it...before she could do it,Hyunseung holds her hand

"Do not  touch it."Hyunseung warned her...

"Oh okay..."

All of a sudden, Junhyung receive a call..He looks worried...

"Hyunseung-ah...I have to go...My mom entered the hospital...bye.."

"Yah,,,yah...you're leaving me with Jiyoon??" Hyunseung tried to grab Junhyung but he got away...

They had dinner together..just the both of them...

"You know the night you came to take my laundry, thank you.."

"About what...?"Jiyoon ask...

"nothing..."At that time, Jiyoon accidentally pushed her meat too hard that it flew away from her plate...her cheeks started to blush...Hyunseung was shocked by what just happen in front of his eyes...it's just seems to be humiliating to eat with a person like her.Hyunseung couldn't close his mouth...

"We're going out..."Hyunseung said while taking his book

"Wait...you haven't finish your chicken..."Jiyoon said...

"Did you finished yours?"Hyunseung insulted Jiyoon and just pull her hands to get out of the restaurant to run away from the humiliation of centuries to Hyunseung."I'll send you home...it's already dark and it's dangerous..."

"Mm, I'm used to all of this...you can go back and sleep..ok? Bye?"

"I don't sleep so I have so many time to kill...as example bringing you back home safely....I was the one who asked you for dinner and I have the responsibility to bring you back home..."Hyunseung raised his voice

"I am not a 9 year old girl...I can go back myself!!"Jiyoon pushed Hyunseung while holding her phone and they got into an arguement

"Hey, I am sending you home!! Would you stop pushing!?"

"You are so weird! Jang hyunseung!"When she was pushing, and Hyunseung is holding her hands to stop her from pushing him,Jiyoon's phone fell down the drain...

When the phone fell in the drain, everything felt like the time turned into slow motion...as they watch the phone fall into the drain...

"Noo!!!" Jiyoon cried...

"that was not me" hyunseung said to himself...

Without them realizing a chapter have been written...

=============================

HEY!! so how do u guys like my new chappie?? please comment <3