Chapter 1:GREETINGS

In Fiction

Hyunseung begins to read the first chapter of the book...CHAPTER 1:FIRST MEET

-------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:

Greetings

It was spring...and I am living alone.Still, doing the same thing again and again.My mom lives with the pleasure of her wealth...We are still living in the century where wealth and power is everything.However, I want to live the opposite way my mother wanted me to...I feel suffocated...living lying every single day about my day and excitement.So today, I made my descision to once try and go opposite way of how my day should be.I jumped out of the fence of my house and decided to try and break every rules I wanted.I was running away and I was laughing.But my laughter stopped when I bumped into a girl/boy from the opposite direction and both of us fell on the ground.My tuxedo was dirtied for the first time.

"Are you okay?"That person asked me.I failed to identify his gender.He just look so beautiful but he's wearing a tuxedo

"No!"I pull my hands from that person.But wait! If I want to continue this adventure why don't I blend in..

"YAH!!! DON'T RUN!!!" I heard a group of Officials in uniforms running towards my way...

"Yah! Let's go!!"That person just pulled me and run with him/her

That person took me to an open field behind the town...because we were both tired, we laughed and lie on the open field...

"Yah, are you a man or a woman?" I asked that person.I realize my clothes are dirty...

"Me?"She let go of her hair and it was long..."I'm a girl!"

"Why were you running?" I asked her

"Why were you running too?" She asked me without answering my question.."As for me, they wanted to capture me for dancing in the public...is it wrong?"

"No..its just a dance...unless you dance in a disrespectful way...But as for me...I am running away.."

"Ah really? You sounds like a son of an aristocrat..."

We both was out of topic to talk about...suddenly I ask her...

"What kind of dance do you do?" I ask her

"Well, I just dance to the way I wanted to...You want to try?"

Although I received proper lesson for it...but she seems interesting...

"Sure!"

and so we dance on an open field...

"You're a good dancer!" She told me

"Just as good as you are...by the way what is your name?"I told her

"me? I look slightly a bit older than you are so...why don't you call me hmm...Runner noona!"

"why?"

"Maybe because I am always on the move? Running away...making money...what do you do?" she ask me

"I am a scholar...I'm studying...at Heather's Scholar Institute"

"Ah! Really?! I just receive a scholarship from that school! Can you believe it?? I hope to see you again!" She told me...

"Oh, Yah! I have to go! Those guys over there are looking for me!" I told her as I saw 5 men in tuxedo running around...

So I took off my necklace and give it to her..."I'll see you again okay? Bye noona!"

She look at my necklace as I get further from her...

"So, we're going to meet again?? I'll keep this safe with me..." Runner Noona said as she wears the necklace the boy just gave her..."Oh! wait...what is his name?"

---------------------------------------

 

Hyunseung close the book and put it down...he felt a slight dizziness in his head...its like the story is very simple but it was very complicated for him to continue reading as for him reading that book is like solving thousands of puzzles in his head...all those words seems complicated to him.He walks to the kitchen and took his medicine...he exhale and look around him...who is that boy? Why does the story sounds so familiar...

"I should take a day off tomorrow..."Just then he remembered.."Ah! Tomorrow I have to go and see JiYoon! Her new phone!Aish...I better start searching what's the new arrival phone is..."

The weird thing is that JiYoon didnt ask for a new phone...

so Hyunseung started to Google the newest phone on store!

===========================================================

Sorry!! this chappie is so long~~ I took quiet a long time to write this chappie..I edited it too much~~ but how do u guys like it??? Please comment ^^