Avoid the Sun

In Fiction

Jiyoon walks to the subway and make her way to the Orphanage she came from.

Sunshine Orphanage.

Jiyoon stands outside the gates and watch all those kids playing at the playground and she sees the women who used to take a very good care of her.She is still young since she helps her mom with the Orphanage.Jiyoon enters the Orphanage and called for the girl she used to be close to due to their small .

"Soyoung unnie!" Jiyoon call out her name.

Soyoung turns around and see Jiyoon waving at her.She lets go of the child she is holding and runs to hug Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon-ah!" She cries and Jiyoon hugs her too.

"Unnie, what are you up to these days?"Jiyoon asks and letting go of her.

"Me? I am still helping out with this orphanage! What brings you here?Since the day you left I had nobody to talk to.I was so sad! I keep wondering how would you do outside there."

"I'm here for myself.Can we get in? Can I have a look at my record?" Jiyoon asks

They got in and Soyoung hands her 'Jeon Jiyoon' file.

"Here.This is what I found about you." Soyoung said.

"Unnie, can I bring this home with me?" Jiyoon said.

"Oh yeah, Jiyoon-ah, actually, according to the police report, you have something that was save with you in the fire that broke down, but if I am not mistaken, its a bag." Soyoung told her.

"Wait! What!? A fire? what fire? what bag?" Jiyoon gets confused.

Soyoung lowered her head and realized her mistakes on telling her all those things.

"Wait.Unnie,just repeat what you said just now.Can you?"

"Look, Jiyoon.I gotta go."Soyoung tried to run but Jiyoon grabs her hand.

"Unnie, please tell me.I am tired of wondering where am I from.What happened to me?"

Soyoung return to her seat and sigh."I hope you can tolerate."

"What exactly happen to me?" Jiyoon asks.

"According to the police report, you were save in a fire that killed your family.You are the only survivor.You manage to save your bag with you.But, at the hospital, your bag which contains important stuffs of yourself went missing." Soyoung said.

Jiyoon's face was so tensed.She remembered the incident at Yoseob's house when she tried to reach out for the bag.She suddenly recalls that bag.

"Other things?Do you know anything else?" Jiyoon ask and Soyoung just apologize.

"Unnie, I will drop by sometime.And thank you." She said.

Jiyoon leaves the Orphanage and starts walking to a Cafe nearby.

Meanwhile Hyunseung who is still in the ward keeps his mind rewinding all those things that happens to him like an 80 years old video player which moves slowly and keeps on buffering.Hyunseung check out from the hospital and went back straight at his dance studio and failed to find Jiyoon.He walks to the music player and turn on the music and starts dancing the dance he saw in his dream.

He surprisingly knows each and every steps like in the dream. He sits down and tried to remember.He suddenly recalled and incident and immidiately call Jiyoon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!!!! How's my COMEBACK!?!!?!??! 

 

hehehehehe...anyone curious bout the incident he remembers???