Tonight...

In Fiction

*phone rings

"Hello?"Hyunseung took a sip of hot chocolate

"Oh, Hyunseungie...are you free tonight? Cause i thought of having a walk...im a bit stressed out so.."Junhyun said..

"Oh sure...I'm taking my laundry anyway...sure...Junhyung-ah...I slept last night..."

"O_______________________o seriously??"

"Yeah...I don't know how. But, it was...a deep sleep...anyway see you tonight..."Hyunseung hungs up

He still wonders how can that happen to him.How can he sleeps peacefully with Ji Yoon around...it was his first time...He's going to search for JiYoon again when he takes the laundry.He's all excited to see Ji Yoon again...

-----------------------------------------

He walks down the streets wearing a knitted black cardigan with Junhyung next to him...Hyunseung felt that the night suddenly turns colder than it used to be...he starts to freeze...he looks around..

"Yah, Hyunseung-ah..why? The laundry shop is just a few metres..." Junhyung said to hyunseung with a smile

"..."Hyunseung remain silent....

"Yah, Hyunseung..are you okay? are you ok??"

"There's a story behind every dream" Hyunseung heard someone, a very light and slow voice saying that to him

"What!?"Hyunseung yell out

"Yah! Jang Hyunseung! Are you okay!?"Junhyung panicked

"Promises made to be kept..."

Hyunseung realize he actually recognize the voice...he runs leaving Junhyung running tried to go after him...He quickly enters the laundry shop...

"Yah! Are you crazy?!"Junhyung said

He opens the laundry shop door and saw JiYoon

"Welcome to Yoon Laundry...oh...Mr Jang Hyunseung! Your laundry are ready!" JiYoon said with a very friendly smile...

Hyunseung approach her slowly and gets closer and closer to her...

"Was it you?"

"Sir...i...me? what do i do?"JiYoon didn't know what was happening...

Hyunseung looks exhausted...Junhyung walks to him and hold his hand and pull him backward...

"Jang Hyunseung...? You're mad?"

"My Jang Hyunseung, here's your laundry...You can go now..." JiYoon somehow is afraid of him.

Suddenly Hyunseung feels like his head is spinning...he's seing everything double.He starts to sweat...He feel lost...He feels like he's a completely different person...

"I...I...I'm sorry..."Hyunseung pushes Junhyung away and run out the laundry shop and heads to somewhere he doesn't even know...

He keeps on running and shed out a tear...he sees some visions in his mind...a situation he felt like he had forgotten...but he couldnt reach out...He saw himself kissing someone and both of them are in school uniform...but he doesn't know who she is.He doesn't even know if it is him.Because he couldn't recall anything that happen to him...He's having a headache due to all the visions he sees...he went on his knees while closing his ears tight using his palms to avoid hearing any voices...When he was about to collapsed, someone hold him up and helped him enter a house infront of him....he walked slowly and weakly into the house...

"Here...have a drink.."The girl offered him a hot chocolate...

"Thanks"

"So...what's with the running and stuffs...?" The girl ask with an innocent smile

Hyunseung looks at the girl and just smile back but didn't answer her questions...The girl looks pissed...

"Is it because you saw something that you think you shouldn't see?" The girl asks 

Hyunseung glare at her...How on Earth did the girl know what was playing in his mind...

"It's the power of the mind..."The girl winks at him.."I guess you must fancy all these books isn't it?"The girl noticed Hyunseung was eyeing on all her books collection

"I read alot...to kill my free time.."

The girl smirk.."Take a look around...Maybe you'll find a book...that might helps you..."

Hyunseung felt like what the girl said had meaning behind those words...like a hint...he stares at the girl and put down the cup and start observing...

Hyunseung stops at a section where he saw a purple book...title InFiction...there's no author's name...

"Umm..Hey...what is this book about?" 

"That? You'll have to find out yourself...Books are like movies.If you know too much about the movie, it will be bored...Spoilers are not good..." The girl said...

Hyunseung just look through the pages and soon founds out that the book is empty...

"It's empty..."

"It will soo be fill..Take it...Keep it...It's yours...Make full use of it for what you have forgotten..." The girl sounds like its a hint. Something that was meant to be said to him...

Hyunseung stares at the purple book...and look at the girl...

"what book is this?" he asks himself