Like a Movie

In Fiction

"Life is like a movie you watch. They have rising actions, , falling action and the end. Just when the time I thought my life was going to end so quickly, the movie starts right from the beginning. There, I saw myself wearing a school uniform, I watched myself growing and I saw my dad, my mom, my beloved sister, Sohyun, Jang Hyunseung the man that I could not learn to live without.There was Yang Yoseob." Jiyoon said to herself.

"HAAA!"Jiyoon wakes up as she falls onto a surface which she thinks a car seat. 

She remembers evrything. She knows everything now. She is Jeon Jiyoon from the past living the present. But, she can''t see anything. Everything was dark. Scary and she keeps on hering car honks.

"WHERE AM I!?"Jeon Jiyoon panickly asks

"..."No one reply.

"You are Yang Yoseob, right?"Jiyoon asks impatiently. "Answer me!!"Jiyoon shouts

"If I am Yang Yoseob, what are you going to do?" Yoseob asks

"Stop the car! STOP THE CAR!" Jiyoon shouts

"I'll let you mumble while you have the time since your time is almost over anyway." Yoseob said and keeps on speeding

"I know exactly what kind of demon you are! I know you!" Jiyoon said.

"Oh really? How am I?" Yoseob asks.

"..."Jiyoon was speechless.

"I'M THAT FREAKING DEMON SEEKING FOR REVENGE OVER YOUR SINFUL AND PITIFUL FATHER!" Yoseob shouts and startled Jiyoon.

Jiyoon started to shiver and her lips are stuttering.

"No! It's not the truth!" Jiyoon shouts.

"Daughter of a freaking sinful murderer!" Yoseob said slowly and cruelly until it stabs Jiyoon's fragile feelings.

"You don't know the truth." Jiyoon cries slowly.

Meanwhile Gikwang and Hyunseung is on the way to the location that 'DOOJUN' texted. However, Hyunseung doubts the text message. Why must it be Gangnam? Doojun don't really have anything related to the place Gangnam. Why Gangnam?

"Where do you said we should go again?" Hyunseung asks while driving

"Gangnam." Gikwang said.

"Why Gangnam? Does Doojun have anything to do with anywhere in Gangnam?"Hyunseung asks

"Nothing. I have never heard of him going to Gangnam for anything so far. He hates that area." Gikwang didn't feel suspicious at all.

"Yah, where did Yoseob used to live? His parents' house. Where is it?" Hyunseung asks seriously

"Gang...nam." Gikwang learned to realize just the moment after Hyunseung asks that question.

"We're going into his trap! Somehow, he must have taken Jiyoon before Doojun did!" Hyunseung said and accelerates the speed of his car.

Yoseob arrives at his house and take out Doojun and Jiyoon making them walk into the house. He puts Jiyoon at the corner of the living room and Doojun on the couch.

"Should I or should I not kill you? Yun Doojun-sshi?" Yoseob asks slowly 

"Rot in hell." Doojun curse at Yoseob.

"Yah, that is really rude!"Yoseob said.

"This place. I know it!"Jiyoon said. "I remembered everything about you!" 

"Oh really? What do you know about me?" Yoseob asks

"I know that you are not the person who you used to be! You used to love her! But why did you burn her alive!?" Jiyoon said and cry.

Hyunseung and Gikwang stops in front of Yoseob's house and runs to the living room.

"WHO?!"Yoseob screamed

"Sohyunnie. My sister."Jiyoon said slowly and cry. "Why do you have to live with such revenge? Just because of me, you, you. You killed your own friend, Yong Jun hyung. You killed someone you love and you thought by having her necklace with you throughout your pathetic life, you could erase what you did to her?" Jiyoon asks. "I know!"

"Yang Yoseob!" Hyunseung came.

"You came? To see her die?"Yoseob asks.

"Yoseob-ah. Try to think properly this is not how you want to live you punk!" Gikwang said.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!! YOU NEVER KNEW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS."Yoseob shouted.

"We knew. Thats why YONG JUN HYUNG TRIED TO HELP YOU BUT YOU KILLED HIM!" Hyunseung lost his temper. "HE WAS MORE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME AND JEON JI YOON IS THE REASON WHY I'M LIVING! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DESTROY IT!" Hyunseung shouted

"You got it all wrong Yoseob-shii! My father was paid! He was paid to risk his life to cause the deadly accident! YOUR MOTHER PAID HIM TO DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR FATHER!" Jiyoon said.

Yoseob look straight into Jiyoon''s eyes and caught her teary eyes.

"Lie."Yoseob said and tears roll down his cheeks. "Why would she do that? Why would she kill herself to DIE! TO DIE TOGETHER WITH MY SINFUL FATHER WHO TORE THE WHOLE FAMILY APART!"

"You knew didn't you?" Jiyoon asks. "You knew your father was cheating on other woman and he was planning to get a divorce. YOUR MOM PAID MY FATHER TO GET INVOLVE IN THAT ACCIDENT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO LIVE AND DIE WITH YOU FATHER NOT ALONE. NOT HIM WITH OTHER WOMAN!"

"That's it?" Yoseob asks. "That's your lousy excuse?"Yoseob asks and walk to Jiyoon and pushes her to the floor.

Yoseob pulls Jiyoon's hair so that she gets up. 

"YAH!!!"Hyunseung shouts. "I almost died just because I want her! I almost died through the period where I needed her. I will die if you kill her." Hyunseung said.

"Then, die."Yoseob said.

The moment Yoseob was about to stab Jiyoon, Jiyoon reach out for Yoseob's necklace. "YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS NECKLACE! THIS IS MY SISTER'S!"Jiyoon shouts.

Yoseob let go of Jiyoon and seemed powerless without the necklace.

"Sohyunnie!" Yoseob calls Sohyun's name.

====================================================================

crazy crazy yoseob~~~help him!!!! anyone!!!!! hehehe...how do you like the new chappie??