Yang.Yo.Seop

In Fiction

Hyunseung let go of the letter and tried searching for the 'In Fiction' book but it was no where to be found. Hyunseung felt clueless. He sits alone at the living room. Hyunseung felt worried so he contacted Junhyung. However,his phone is not connected. Junhyung never ignore the calls. He was doubting where on earth could Junhyung dissapear. He then dialed Dong woon's number but it was in a flight mode.

"Dongwoon? Where could he be?" Hyunseung asks himself.

Hyunseung called Dongwoon's assistant and she told Hyunseung that Dongwoon made his way to Malaysia just a while ago.

After Hyunseung hung up, he receive a call from Gikwang. The call from Gikwang makes him rushes to his own office where he then meet up with Gikwang and Doojun.

"I think Junhyung is missing." Gikwang said.

"Why?" Hyunseung asks

"His car didnt move an inch from your office for the past few days. Where could he be?" Doojun said.

"I wansnt in for the past few days. I did tried contacting him but he did not answer." Hyunseung said.

"I think we should look for him at his house." Doojun suggested.

--------------------

Yoseob is at Junhyung's house trying to look for anything that could relate to what he did perhaps or the reason why Dongwoon left. Or maybe, he was searching for the bag. But he was too unsure why he was there. He entered the house and the first thing he did was ransack his house like trashes trying to look for the bag.

"He's dead!!! You fool!!! He won't take the bag!" Yoseob cried to himself.

Gikwang, Hyunseung and Doojun is already near to Junhyung's house and they heard noises coming out from the house. The door is unlock.

Yoseob wanders around when suddenly he sees 3 frames which consist pictures of Junhyung and Yoseob only. Because of the pictures, Yoseob tears up because Junhyung kept his pictures in the frame and it was in good hands. In fact, Junhyung took a really good care of Yoseob all along. However, humans can't be trust. Yoseob murdered him just because of his sellfishness.

"I murdered you! But why are you still living!!? Die! Die!" Yoseob shouted when he smash all the three frames to the floor.

"You murdered Junhyung?" Hyunseung asks with tears flowing down his cheeks

"What did you do?" Doojun grabs Yoseob's collar.

"Get away!!!!" Yoseob pushes Doojun and ran away.

"Yah!!! Yang Yoseob!!!" Gikwang tried to chase him but failed.

"Is it true?" Hyunseung asks while crying. He looks around the messy house.

"Doojun-ah, lodge a police report." Gikwang ordered Doojun.

Gikwang approach Hyunseung who sat on the floor looking so clueless and sad. Gikwang struggles to make Hyunseung stands up and leave the house. Before leaving, Gikwang spotted an envelop with Hyunseung's name in it.

"Hyunseung-ah, it's yours." Gikwang pick it up for Hyunseung

"Hm?" Hyunseung looks at the letter.

---------------------------------------

Jiyoon eyes on the bag that she received from Dongwoon quietly and opened it up. The first thing she found was a picture of her with Hyunseung in school unifroms. Her eyes widen and didn't think what they told her before was true afterall. She was getting more nervous and quickly take out everything out from the bag. Until, she found a picture of a family and she was in it. 

"It's me.It's my bag.But why is it with Yoseob?" She questioned herself.

She found her diary, with her name on it however, on her diary, there's a sentence, written in red ink that wrotes 'murdere'. Jiyoon let go of the book.

"Murderer? Me?" 

She reads through the diary herself and soon got to know who she really is. Thanks to Dong woon

============================================

 

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPPIE!!~ BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! BYE!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!^^