Thank you

In Fiction

Hyunseung arrive home at 3 am in the morning.He went in and throw his jacket on the couch and look at the messy lugagges on the floor.He picks it up and saw 'In Fiction' is on the floor too.He was very sure that he left it on the coffee table before he left for Japan.

"Why is this here?" Hyunseung took the book and sit at the couch.He realize a new chapter is written in the book."New chapter."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Just like a Fairytale.

Jinnie return to her dorm after spending a day cleaning the wide school compound.Everyone was asleep.Jinnie take off her coat and take her towel to take a bath.She does smell bad but it was nice knowing a person like Jeremy.At least she's not lonely literally.She feels relieve to bathe in a hot water and relax her aching body.She is wondering how Jeremy is doing since he's not use to this kind of hard work.Then, she remembered the Annual Dance.

"What am I suppose to wear? I have no nice dress."Jinnie said to herself."And it's coming in just a few weeks."

Jinnie came out and wore her night gown.

----

I return to my dorm and I thought everyone is already asleep but then I saw Ryan,Dimitrii, Gillberg, Jester and Daniel is sitting in a circle having a talk without me.I walk to them and wanted to know what they're talking about.

"What are you guys up to?"I ask

"Jeremy? Nothing? Man! You stink! Go take a shower ok? You smell like those beggars in Fleet Street."Ryan said and laugh.What he said to me was actually terrible.I realize how bad I have been insulting people by the roads.They didn't chose to live like that.Well, me.I was just lucky to be born with silver spoon.

I made my way to the bathroom and took my shower.I make my way to my bed and decided to let them talk.Since I am tired, I let them be.I'm thinking what would Jinnie wear to the dance?

The next day, it's Jinnie's first official day of school.Today, she wakes up the earliest among all of the girls in her dorm so that she makes sure she won't get lock up and she's alone.She walks alone to the cafeteria and eat alone.She tried talking to the cafeteria lady.At least she have a person to talk to except for Jeremy.

"Thank you madam.Madam may I know your name? As a sign of gratitude, I should at least know your name madam."Jinnie asked the cafeteria lady.It is shocking since nobody has ever did that to her.

"Well, hello! My name is Madam Leeandra.What is your name dear?"

Jinnie is excited since the cafeteria lady is being nice to her."My name is Jinnie Young Mary."Jinnie said with a smile.

"Well, young lady what a nice name you have.Why are you eating a very small quantity of food?"

"I'm afraid it will cost me too much.As you can see.I am just a scholarship student."Jinnie got excited.

"Well, come in, I'll cook special food for you."The cafeteria lady treat her so nice and Jinnie decided to ask for help.As it was one of her main purpose of getting close to the cafeteria lady.

"Mada Leeandra, I actually have a favour to ask for."Jinnie said slowly."I have a sister working at home name Sellina Young Mary.And i was hoping you can give her this letter.I missed her so much and I really love her."

"Oh, of course my dear.I will help you.Give me the letter, I will make sure I give this letter before the sunset.Now, dear if you are finish with the food, you have to hurry and make your way to the assembly."

"Thank you Madam Leeandra."Jinnie greeted her and make her way to the assembly.

Surprisingly, she is in a class with no one she can talk to.Indeed she is a loner.But by recess time, I went to Jinnie's class and see her sleeping.

"Jinnie? You're not going for recess?"

"Uhm? No.I might spend too much if I go for recess."By that time, she sees Jeremy's friend looking mad at her by the door."Maybe, you should go.I want to sleep.Anyway thank you for yesterday!"Jinnie smiles at me 

It's already evening and Madam Leeandra is on her way to Jinnie's house like how it is adressed on the letter.A few blocks away, she sees a young girl selling home made cookies in basket.

"Madam! Please buy this cookies.They're homemade! Mr, please buy."The girl pleaded the passerby and mostly of them are aristocrats.Until a gentleman pushes her and she falls down and all the cookies fell into the drains.Madam Leeandra runs to the girl and help the crying girl

"Are you okay, my child?"The little girl didnt reply and just cry.

"My cookies, I woke up at 3 in the morning just to bake it!"

"You must be Sellina Ann Mary.Well, Sellina, I came here with a good news that will shed away your tears."Madam Leeandra said and Sellina stops crying."I have a letter from your sister, Jinnie Young Mary."

Sellina was very excited and cried of joy."My sister? Jinnie? What did she say?"

"Well, how am I suppose to know? It's my honour meeting a very wonderful person like Jinnie Young Mary and you."Madam Leeandra hand the letter to her and left.

Sellina opens the letter and read:

Dear Sellina,

I hope you are doing well.Well, I'm doing fine here.Well, I won't lie but it's a bit lonely here.I don't really have a friend here.But there is a very nice boy I knew name Jeremy Anthony Hyeson.Anyway, Sellina I hope you are healthy.I'm sorry I can't be there for you selling cookies with you.But I promise when I finish studying, I will make sure you don't have to wake up early in the morning to bake cookies.

Sellina, I may be going home on the upcoming weeks since there's a dance and I practically have nothing to wear so I'm going to head home a day earlier.See you soon.I miss you

Love,

Jinnie.

Sellina shed to tears when she reads the letter.But she saw the part where there's a dance and she can't attend since she got nothing to wear.

"Jinnie have nothing to wear.I have to get going."

As days pass, Jinnie was hoping for a reply from Sellina and she keeps on meeting Madam Leeandra but all she hears is, no news from Sellina.Until one day, the staff from the office call her during her Chemistry class.

"Jinnie Young Mary?Please follow me to the office please.You have a mail waiting for you in the office."Jinnie made her way to the office and saw a big box on the counter."Here's your dorm pass on Academic Hours.Please keep it in the dorm."

The Annual Dance is only 2 days away and surprisingly when she opensthe box, there's a dress and a letter.Jinnie cries seeing such a wonderful dress she received.She opens the letter and read

Dear Jinnie,

Hello there, I'm not sure how you are doing exactly.But I have been busy sewing these days.Guess what I did for you?A dress! You don't have to skip the dance, you should go on a dance for the first time in your life! While you can.I hope you like it.Maybe there are flaws in the dress but i really hope you like it.

Jinnie, I really love you! Hurry and come back home.Mom's starting to buy all the  ingredients of your favourite food!

Love,

Sellina

============================================================================

Hyunseung close the book."What a nice sister she got." Suddenly Hyunseung receive a message from Jiyoon with a photo of her with the grand prize she receive

"Yo! Thank you man! kkkk.I really appreciate your help.^^ Goodnight!^^ yeoms~"

Hyunseung smiles and walks to the piano and play his favourite piece.

-============================================================-

How is it?? kekekeke...it must be boring this chappie?? but i really hope you guys like it~ please comment and subscribe!^^