Spring Waltz

In Fiction

The day of the Spring Waltz.It was early in the morning and Hyunseung is still awake trying to finish his work as soon as possible.

"I only have a few more pages! I can finish this!! I can!" Hyunseung is working extra fast so that he can make it to the Spring Waltz.

Afternoon passed and finally Hyunseung finished everything.He called out for his assistant and gave him the plane ticket back to Seoul but the arrival of the plane is only a few minutes before the dance.The flight may be delay due to the weather.At the airport, Hyunseung is very nervous waiting for his plane to arrive scared if the flight is delayed.He crossed his finger...

"I dont want to break my promise."Hyunseung said

---------------------------------------------

Jiyoon looks at the dress hanging on her wall and thought maybe Hyunseung won't come.Suddenly, someone knock her door,its Kim Tae Hyun.

"Miss, Jeon Jiyoon, let me assist you to the salon and get yourself ready.Although Mr Jang Hyunseung didnt told me anything, but I think you should get youself pretty since its a very formal dance."Kim Tae Hyun said and brought Jiyoon to the saloon.

Jiyoon got herself ready and make her way to Spring Waltz dance and obviously she seems like she doesn't have any partner.Just a few steps away, Yoseob and Dongwoon is holding their glass of wine but they didnt saw Jiyoon.

Junhyung came late and walk to Yoseob and talked.Jiyoon felt so humble since it looked so high class and probably not her standard.

"Attention to all Spring Waltz participant please come to the information desk and vote for your turn to perform.Thank you.Have a pleasant dance."The announcement said

Jiyoon walks to the information desk alone and took her turn.

"Are you alone? You probably need a partner to participate.According to the form your partner is Mr. Jang Hyunseung."

"Um, he's a bit busy but I'm positive he's on his way!"Jiyoon panicked and just give a smile."Last! Yes!"Luckily Jiyoon took the number and found out she's the last in the turn.She was just about to freak out if she is the first person.

-----------------------------------------------

Incheon International Airport

"Flight B1A4 from Tokyo landed at Incheon Airport.Next scheduled flight to Japan will be in 50 minutes.Thank you for your attention."Hyunseung for the first time runs at the airport to the car his worker brought to him and rush to Momento's Stop and changed into the tuxedo he bought online.But the venue of the Spring Waltz is really far.

---------------------------------------------

Jiyoon is still waiting patiently and then someone approach her.Junhyung.

"So, how's your preparation?" Junhyung asked

"Uh? Me? I don't know.Hyunseung is still nowhere to be seen.I can't even call him."Jiyoon seems so worried.

"Don't panick.He'll be here, maybe.I can't contact him either."

Jiyoon look around.She's not even touching any food since she's too nervous.she still wander around the dance hall searching for Hyunseung.

"Ladies and gentleman, please clear the dance floor and lets call out for the first partner!" The MC said.Jiyoon's heart starts to beat faster.

"Jang Hyunseung where are you?" Jiyoon feel like tearing up since she's alone.Turns by turns.Finally...

"The last contestant! Please step ahead!" the MC informed.Jiyooon starts to panick although she made her steps without her realizing and look very scared."Don't you have any partner?"

"Um, I.I do, but..."Jiyoon's word is not coming out.

Hyunseung arrive at Spring Waltz looking very neat and classy and enter the hall.Hyunseung runs to the dance floor infront of Jiyoon who already look down.Hyunseung is stunned with Jiyoon who looks very beautiful that night.He was unable to take his eyes off Jiyoon.

"Hey, I'm here." Hyunseung said and gave a very sincere look at Jiyoon

"Thank god!"Jiyoon was so excited."I practiced abit.But do you know Waltz?" Jiyoon asks Hyunseung

"I used to take lessons.You don't have to worry."Hyunseung said

Meanwhile, Dongwoon saw Hyunseung at the dance floor and told Yoseob

"Hyung, that's Hyunseung HYUNG! Yah! he's here! but with a partner."Dongwoon said.Yoseob turned to look for Hyunseung and saw him with a girl.

"Let's give a round of applause for the last partner, Jang Hyunseung and Jeon Jiyoon!" The name echoed in Yoseob's ears.Jeon Jiyoon.A very hatred name to Yoseob.His eyes widen and the glass of wine he was holding drops on the floor and shattered into pieces.

Yoseob still cant believe his eyes.He searched for Junhyung and saw him at the corner of the ball room and went straight at him.

"We're gonna win this thing."Hyunseung said.

Both of them danced gracefully and surpirsingly was the best among all of the contestant.They received the most attention from other people and no doubt, Jiyoon brought the first place prizes home.

"It's all yours.I'm only here to help."Hyunseung said with a smile and everyone applaud them.

Yoseob grabs Junhyung's collar and push him to the wall.

"You knew about this dont you!?" Yoseob yell at him

"What the hell are you saying!?" Junhyung pushes Yoseob's hand

"You knew its that girl Jeon Jiyoon! You knew!" Yoseob yell again

Junhyung was stunned and stop pushing Yoseob after remembering everything and look at Yoseob.

"I just knew..." Junhyung said with a worried face.

====================================================================

LOL~ throughout all chappies i wrote so far..i think i like this chappie the best! dont know why...please subscribe and comment!! bye yeoms!