Letter

In Fiction

Hyunseung took a bath and walk to his bedroom.He saw the letters for him for today already arrive on his table...He wore his jeans and sit at the chair shirtless infront of the window...He check one by one...Bills,Invitations,Bank,Insurance,Construction,Congratulatory messages on his grand opening of his own clothing line...then suddenly he saw a letter written in english but there was no name of the sender..The letter doesnt even have a stamp on it...Who send it to him?He felt curious...he was feeling something was not right...he quickly open the envelope and read....

Dear, Jang HyunSeung...

Through day and night you wonder...

What secrets you had in my favor,

Time given for you to discover,

All those clues I have put in order,

Disaster comes upon your failure,

Think hard as you need to answer...

The promise you made I would not take in vain,

As you need to pay for every word you said.

Hyunseung let go of the letter and lean his back on his chair...slowly tears started to fall on his cheek...He felt wrong like he made a promise with someone and he failed to fulfill it...Although he knew, he had never made promisses that he knows he can't keep. He thought he had been blackmailed...he felt so wrong and bad...Although he doesnt know what,how,when did he promised someone on things he doesn't even know about.Then suddenly he heard his door being open...and he saw its YoSeob...

"Oh, Hyunseung yah...you're not coming to work? I mean...my car broke down so I thought I might ride with you..."Then Yoseob sees Hyunseung is not even getting ready yet..."Oh, yah...Hyunseung you okay?" Yoseob walks to him and saw the letter on the floor and he picks it up...

"Yah...why is this in English?" Yoseob asks Hyunseung...

"Yoseob-ah...what did I do so bad for me to receive this such of thing?"Hyunseung stands up and walks to his cupboard..."Don't tell anyone about this okay?I don't want anyone else to know or to worry for me...You said you wanted a ride...come on...I'm getting ready...What happened to your driver?"Hyunseung changed the topic to drift Yoseob's attention from the letter

Yoseob's eyes continue to explore the letter. "Oh yah...who would still write in a cursive way? Oh...what? Oh my driver...He got fired...I just don't really like him anyway...yah, you should keep this rare letter..."

"Oh..just put it on the table..."Hyunseung said...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When they were on the way to Yoseob's studio, Yoseob saw catalogues on new phone arrivals in Hyunseung's Audi...

"Yah...what is this for?"

"Oh...?I owe someone a new phone for making her phone fell into the drain...Although I don't think it's my fault I seriously think its her fault for making her phone dropped in the drain...but..I felt pity for her..." Hyunseung said...

"Yah...it's been awhile since I saw you around girls~ You were too busy for girls...Good thing.."

"Oh yah, how's Junhyung's mom?"Hyunseung asked Yoseob

"Ah, she discharged from the hospital already...she just fainted..oh ya...drop me off here..."

After dropping Yoseob off, Hyunseung drive to his dance studio leaving Yoseob to walk to the studio...

Yoseob started walking after Hyunseung is gone from his sight...He felt that it's so weird that Hyunseung received a very odd letter from an unknown person talking about stuffs that Hyunseung doesn't even know...Yoseob actually stopped at an area with a lot of bookstores...He stopped by an old bookstore and showed the lady the poem he read from the letter...Yoseob has an ability to memorize things so easily...so he type it down as soon as Hyunseung return from getting ready back when they were in the house...

"Ahjumma, do you have any poem books that have this kind of poem??" Yoseob ask...

"No...I only sell used books...Aish...this is probably from an English book..."That Ahjumma said..

Yoseob travel from one bookstore to another to find that poem...but it seems like that poem is not a poem that have been publish before...

"Hyunseung-ah...Who is bothering you so much??Aigoo..."Yoseob was trying his best to solve Hyunseung's problem but it seems like his effort is a waste...nothing seems to simplify Hyunseung's mystery...

--------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung arrived at the laundry shop where JiYoon work at after sending Yoseob...He enters the shop and found out a different girl is working...

"Excuse me, by any chance...do you know Jeon JiYoon? She works here isn't it?"

"Ah, JiYoon unnie, she works at night shifts....in the morning she works? I'm not even sure...some of the people said she works in the morning at different shops...but I heard that she actually practice dancing during the day...I'm not really close to her actually...she's not a very open person...and we don't usually meet and be close to each other...sorry..."The girl apologize...

"uh...okay...Thank you.."

Hyunseung went into the car and thought to himself.."sheesh...she didn't even told me...so she might be a dancer during the day?" Hyunseung guessed...

He smiled and make his way to his work...