Concern

In Fiction

Hyunseung arrive in his house and he look around...he throw his bag on the couch and move to the kitchen...he open the fridge and find something to eat...Not long after that, the bell of his house rings...he look at the camera...its Junhyung...He opens the door while holding the mug in his hand...

"Oh, Junhyung you came...why?"Hyunseung said after taking a sip of his hot chocolate

"I forgot to return your phone...here..."

"oh...Thanks...how did it get to you?" Hyunseung's curiosuty increased...

"when you was in the hospital...i came to your house to...well just to find out things...so i took your phone.."

"What are you trying to find out?"Hyunseung raised an eyebrow...

"nothing..I was just worried okay? Look, I have to go to work...I'm handing in my new composition today...so...see ya..."Junhyung tried his best to avoid any upcoming questions that Hyunseung might ask..

The door close...Hyunseung stood there and explore his phone...the first thing he checked was the Call History...He saw..Junhyung call history calling his mom and his sister..he grip the phone and let out a sigh...

"What is this guy trying to find out anyway?"

He sits outside in the balcony enjoying the view...he recalled every promisses made when he fell asleep...he's having a headache...

"promisses made and hearts are wounded...to take a rest pain will greet you to another clue..."he puzzled..

"What is it???" Hyunseung let out a sigh...

Not long after that his sister calls him..

"Oh...noona..."

"Hyunseung? So you're awake? Thank god I didn't return to Korea just for you..." Hyunseul said...

"Yes...and I don't expect you to come...thank you for your concern..."Hyunseung replied in a very annoying way...

"and tell your friend thank you for informing me bout you...and thank you for taking care of you...im hanging up..."

The end of the cold conversation between siblings...

Hyunseung hated the fact that he is not close at all to his family because the fact that they moved overseas when he refused to when he was 15...He didn't know that his doctor injected him with a sleeping liquid to make him sleep because DooJoon met the doctor privately and told him bout Hyunseung's attitude who refuse to sleep...Hyunseung felt his eyes heavy and he's dizzy...

"No...I don't wanna sleep...I am not going to sleep...I...I..."He tried to take a walk because he wants to avoid sleeping...

-------------------------------

JiYeon is searching through each door number...She's coming to pick laundry from Hyunseung because Yoseob ordered her to pick the laundry from the house since HyunSeung is still weak...She got the house password from Yoseob and entered the house with the thought that Hyunseung might not be home...

"This must be it!" She said to herself and smile

As she enters the house, she sees Hyunseung walking like his going to topple in just a few moments then...

"Sir, I came to...wow! wow! wow!!" She runs to Hyunseung as she sees Hyunseung was about to fall...

She grabs Hyunseung's hand and Hyunseung fell on her lap...She was startled...and shock..because it was beyond her imagination...

"oooh....this only happens in drama..." Jiyeon said to herself..

Not long after that...Hyunseung begins to make sound...he starts to feel in pain...and he keeps repeating the words that roams in his head...He strated clenching his fist...his eyes closed tightly...Jiyeon was so scared and didn't know what to do...

"Sir.sir...wake up...you're acting strange~~" Jiyeon started to get scared...

"promisses made and hearts are wounded...to take a rest pain will greet you to another clue..."Hyunseung said slowly...

Jiyeon didn't know what to do...she immidiately remembered from a novel she read about a guy in pain when he sleeps...and the girl hold his hands tights and give him a hug...

"Jeon Jiyeon...you must be crazy..." she uses all her energy to let Hyunseung relax his fingers from clenching his fist and fit in her hands....and grips his...she uses her right hand and wrap it around Hyunseung's chest...

"shhh...promisses meant to be break and don't be afraid to cry..let out all your worries and let me help...I'll be the light that lights up your night..."Jiyeon just said those poetic words without her noticing..but she reads lots of books and novels...and she got the idea of replying Hyunseung's word..

Not long after that...Hyunseung calms himself down and sleeps silently like a baby...he went to his first dreamworld peacefully...Jiyeon tried helping him with all her energy and help him to his bed...

"Dang! that was heavy...!"

when Jiyeon wanted to let go of Hyunseung's hand...he grips it tighter...Jiyeon was stuck..and she stayed there until the sun comes up...

-------------------------------------

Hyunseung felt a sudden warm on his skin when he actually feels the warmth of the sun on his skin...fresh...

"Did i just sleep?" he said to himself...he realizes he is holding a hand...

"I actually sleep??"he ask again...because it is weird of him to actually sleeps...

Jiyeon wakes up...

"oh...you're awake? so now can you let go??"She asks...

Hyunseung stare at her...glare at her..

"Did you made me sleep??!" he asks with an unbelieveable tone...

Jiyeon stares back at him and reply..

"You almost faint and I got you...and i don't know...you said something and i reply...and there you go...you rest in peace...now let me go..." she said....

Hyunseung lets go of her hand...and stare at her in disbelief...

"I'm here to take your laundry YESTERDAY...so I'm sure they're at the back so I'm going now...thank you.."

Jiyeon's presence left question marks to Hyunseung...who is she...how did she give him a lullaby for him to sleep...because...he didn't have nightmare...instead...he cant even remember what he dreamt of...he was in his deepest sleep...

===========================================

 

HOW WAS IT??? COMMENT PLEASE! AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!