Saving You

In Fiction

Jiyoon holds onto the files tightly and hopes that she will be meeting Hyunseung anytime soon. But for now, she just think she have to figure out why exactly did   Yoseob's mother wanted to pay her father millions just to kill themselves. She don't get it. Why? His parents death was because of themselves. She bets Yoseob doesn't know about what happen.

Jiyoon called Hyunseung but he won't reply.

Jiyoon arrive at her house and look around where she live.She remembered the bag that she used in High school. She opens it again and tried to look for anything else that she can remember. She opens a book that was labelled as 'Diary' and starts to read them page by page and there was her love story with Hyunseung that she guess never fades.

At the last page, she sees a picture of her family and suddenly she recalls something. She definitely recalls something. 

#FLASHBACK#

"Jiyoon-ah, Sohyun-ah, can you help me with something?" Jiyoon's father said.

"Help with what?"

"Here, can you give this to Ms. Yang?" Dad held a basket of fruits.

"Sure. We will. But, dad why?" Jiyoon asks her father.

"Just say thank you and offer her this. It would be nice if you help her peel these fruits." 

"Okay. Sohyun-ah, let's go."

Jiyoon and Sohyun entered the mansion to see Mrs Yang.

"Mrs Yang, our dad sent us to give this to you." Jiyoon says and smiles.

That right moment, Yoseob enters the house and got closer to Jiyoon and Sohyun.

"Wah! That;s alot of fruits! Did you came and give this for us?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes," Sohyun blush who eventually falls for Yoseob. "If you want me to peel it, I can help you with it." Sohyun offered him.

"Really? That will be great." He smiles at Sohyun and she blush. "Oh, she's blushing." Yoseob said.

"Yoseob-ah, if you like her, let's keep her company for a few moment and let's have a moment together." Mrs Yang said.

"Oh!!! Umma! You really understands your son!!" Yoseob runs to get the knife and chopping board.

"Oh-ho~ He likes you." Jiyoon said slowly.

"It's very nice of your father to actually prepare this for me. It will probably be the last fruit I will eat." Mrs Yang said. "You know, if I knew this kind of life will be waiting for me, I would rather be living poor like you. It is much more meaningful than a loveless life." 

"..." Sohyun was unable to say anything.

"Mrs Yang, I might be too young to say this or I might be too immature on this things but I am sure you have lots of love pouring on you from your son." Jiyoon holds her hand warmly to convince he.

"Ah, Sohyunnie? I hope, you would take care of my son when I am gone. I am sure he will love you." Mrs Yang puts on a bittersweet smile.

"Wait. Mrs Yang, please don't go." Jiyoon understands everything she's saying.

"Oh, don't worry, I will not be going alone. Your father might be there too." Her words shock Jiyoon.

"Umma, here's the things you asked for. Sohyun-ah, let me help you peel." Yoseob said and sits next to Sohyun.

Since the day they met, Yoseob is always seen coming to Jiyoon's house. She have to admit, Sohyun was somehow in love with Yoseob and so does Sohyun. Sohyun always goes to Yoseob's house to be with him until the day Yoseob's parents died.

It was already past midnight and Sohyun is accompanying Yoseob at the funeral. Yoseob couldn't stop crying.

"Yoseob oppa, I can't tell you to stop crying but I can hope for you to just drink this water. You haven't ate anything." Sohyun said.

"Sohyun-ah" Yoseob was hardly breathing. Yoseob approach Sohyun and landed his lips on hers for the first time for him and for Sohyun. "I might not be able to meet you again. I will never see you again."

"Why?" Sohyun is tearing up

"It's unfair, you father... why must he live?" That question shocked Sohyun but she manage to answer it very well.

"..." Sohyun paused. "Because, so that I can give you all my love. So that we don't have to share a love." Sohyun said.

"But I need that love." Yoseob cried.

Sohyun is already crying. She can't think of anything except to leave Yoseob just like what he told her to do. She search all over her body for something to give to Yoseob. She realize she's wearing a necklace that Jiyoon gave to her. She sacrifice the necklace for Yoseob.

"Oppa, if you can't meet me anymore, it's okay. I understand. But, please keep this." Sohyun puts the necklace around Yoseob's neck and hugs him.

"Leave." Yoseob manage to let out a word that he can't even imagine to let out for Sohyun.

In just one night, everything collapsed onto Yoseob, falling straight onto him, crushing his life and leaving him crawling to figure out the route of his life. He can't survive.

#FLASHBACK OVER#

"Sohyunnie, she was Yoseob's lover. The necklace."  Jiyoon said to herself and tried to recall whether the necklace is still at Yoseob.

"It wasn't my fault." Jiyoon said and fell asleep.

Her morning started out with a loud knocking on her door. She woke up with her heart thumping as fast as the door knock. For some reason, she does have a feeling it might be Yoseob.

---------------------------------------------------

I wake up alone in the dance studio and I was completely clueless where Jiyoon might be. I was walking out the dance studio when Gikwang approach me.

"Hyunseung-ah, where's Jiyoon?" Gikwang asks.

"I don't know. I was sleeping next to her last night and this morning, she;s not here. I am also on my way to search ofr her. She won't answer my calls." I told him

"You better find her fast. Things are getting into a knot now! We have no where to go." Gikwang said.

"Why? If you have anything to say, get in the car I need to hurry to work." I'm not gonna lie, I have been absent for quiet a while from the office.

I drove the car as fast as I could because I am rushing. Time is chasing me.

"Junhyung is dead." Gikwang's statement made me hold my break suddenly and the car stops.

"I..." I was unable to say anything. "Is it true? Where is he? It can't be true! You're lying." Tears are slowly running down my cheeks. I can't handle this. MY bestfriend.

"I overheard Yoseob yesterday. Somehow, if you don't hurry, he might be after Jiyoon." Gikwang said. "Look, I already told Doojun to pick Jiyoon up at her house in case Yoseob hurries to her house first." Gikwang said. "We'll be meeting at your house." Gikwang said. "Drop me off here. I have to meet Doojun at your condominium as fast as I can." Gikwang told me since I have to run off to the office before going back home.

Just as my car left Gikwang by the road, I turn right towards my office and I didn't know what happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang got down and look at his phone to see if there's any message from Doojun. Suddenly, someone covers his nose with a handkerchief and made him faints.

"I told you, nobody gets on my way." Yoseob let go of Gikwang and watch him lying on the pavement before putting in the booth of his car.

Yoseob grabs Gikwang's phone and sent a message to Doojun.

To: Doojun

A change of plan. Yoseob is heading towards his house. Go to Gangnam-do.

Yoseob smiles and drive to Gangnam-do.

Meanwhile Doojun who is on his way to Jiyoon's house is shock by the sudden change of plan but didn't doubt Gikwang's message. Without him knowing, Yoseob is actually way too fast than he is. Yoseob drives as fast as he can so that he can arrive infront of Jiyoon's doorstep before anyone else can.

------

As expected, the one that have been knocking Jiyoon's door is Yang Yoseob

"Good morning, Jung Jiyoon." Yoseob greets her.

===================================================

Sorry~~~~~ for the late update !!! >.