Read Me

In Fiction

Hyunseung put the book aside and look deep in the drain...

"Yah! That's my phone you threw in the drain!" JiYoon yelled at Hyunseung with all of the anger she have inside

"It was not my fault! I told you to stop pushing! but you refused to!"

JiYoon refused to talk now...she's so sick of talking to Hyunseung.She threw Hyunseung a death glare...some people will apologize when they see JiYoon's death glare but not for Hyunseung...

"What? So you're throwing me a death glare? Yah. I'm not afraid at all...Cut it out...I'll buy you a new one...Just let me send you home.."

So Hyunseung walks JiYoon home to make sure she's safe...Hyunseung didn't knew JiYoon's house is so far and its high...Hyunseung got so tired and he sweats so much...

"See, now you regret sending me home"JiYoon ask

"A bit...no no...YES! I DO! Why do you live so far and high?"

"It's a low cost house...I am not as rich as you are..."JiYoon compliment

"Hey, its just family's wealth...can i stay for a few minutes at your house cause I am so tired..."

JiYoon opens the door and lets Hyunseung in...JiYoon took a glass of water and give it to Hyunseung...

"Thanks...and sorry for being a troublesome to you..."Hyunseung said...

"About you...I'm just curious...you told me you don't sleep...like seriously?"

Hyunseung looks at JiYoon and nodded his head...

"since i was 15, I was having difficulities to sleep...I did refer to doctors...but it didn't work out...I get scared...I have been living alone since then...I refused to follow my parents to go overseas at that age...for some reason that I am not sure why either...and until now..."

"wow...when was the last time you slept?" JiYoon asked...

Hyunseung hates to admit it but..

"when you came to my house..." Hyunseung looked down and tried his best to search for a better topic to talk about... "So, can you come tomorrow and pick my laundry??"

"Yeah...sure...you should get going...its getting late..."JiYoon said...

Hyunseung walk his way home and wondered why did he wanted JiYoon to arrive safely at home so much...It's true that she's not a 9 year old girl like what JiYoon assumed herself to Hyunseung.But Hyunseung wanted her to be safe so much...Hyunseung walks to his home with the purple book by his side...

----------------------------------------

Hyunseung entered his house and walk straight to the living room.He put the book on the table infront of him...he switch on the tv...everything was fine until he heard something whispering, mumuring unclear and mixed up words all together...words that he can hear is...

"Read it...Chaptered....Once upon a time...You...read~~...Chapter one...Like a fairytale.." It was unclear all these words are like mashed up together and made it hard for him to hear...

"Could you stop it? Please! I can't bare the pain! STOP!!!!" He was running out of breath...Hyunseung gets panick attack whenever he gets anxious...due to his anxiety disorder...

When the voices stops murmuring the last word was... "IN FICTION" The title of the book...Hyunseung stops covering his ear and look at the book on the table...He looks around him and thought that was what 'THAT THING' wanted him to read...He reach out for that book and slowly lean his back on the sofa...

"Why should I read this thing? it's empty anyway..."

He opens the book and his eyes is wide open and his mouth just keeps on mumuring words..."this can't be happening...'

================================

hey!!~~~ thanks for the comments! so how do u like the new chappie....hope u guys like it! ^^ so please comment and subscribe...

i am so scared cause this is my first time writing this sort of fanfic...so hope u guys can play with my imagination tht i thought of~

(^-^)V