Another Empty Day Filled With Missing Pages

In Fiction

Hyunseung's steps gets heavier and heavier and he seems like he will fall anytime.He enters the elavator that is moving so slow.His sweats keeps on pouring    due to the Anxiety Disorder he's having.He got out of the elavator and come out sweating.He tried to walk as fast as he can since he really need his medicine but he keeps on falling.He arrive at his doorstep and tried to enter his password but his hands are trembling and he's getting weaker.He leans at the ceiling to try and stable himself but he fell.Yoseob who happens to be walking on the same floor as Hyunseung with his yellow hoodie and track-bottom saw Hyunseung falling.He rushes to Hyunseung and let him rest in his hand.

"Yah! Jang Hyunseung! Are you okay?" Yoseob asks him.Hyunseung's face is sweating and his face is pale, he looks so weak.

"My...Medicine,I need it."Hyunseung said weakly

Yoseob puts Hyunseung on the ground who looks like he's lifelessly weak.Yoseob insert the password to Hyunseung's house and lift him up to get him in the house.Yoseob takes Hyunseung to the living room and took off his coat and pull out Hyunseung's tie to let him breathe properly.Yoseob rushes to the kitchen and search everywhere for Hyunseung's medicine.Yoseob runs to Hyunseung and ask where the medicin is and what is the name...

"Hyunseung-ah, what medicine? Where?"

"Anxiety reliever, the second drawer..."

Yoseob runs to the kitchen and take the medicine to Hyunseung.Hyunseung drank the mineral water first and it made him relax a bit then only he takes the medicine and let out a big sigh...he look at Yoseob whose worrying endlessly.

"Yah, I'm okay."He pats Yoseob's shoulder.

"You scared me to death! what was with you..?"Yoseob asked

"Anxiety disorder.My phone, it was weird a while ago.Forget it.It has been a hectic day I think."Hyunseung just gave out excuses to make himself seems okay.

"Yah, take a rest okay? Yah, I'll accompany you here tonight! I'm lonely tonight.We'll have a gay time together."Yoseob joked around.Hyunseung laugh but then he remembered that he told Jiyoon to wait for him tonight at the dance studio.

"Yah, Yoseob-ah, I cant. Tonight, I have a, a, something..."Hyunseung said

"Andwe! Yah, you look so terrible now!No way you're gonna go out tonight! You're staying with me."Yoseob said.Hyunseung considered his condition now and realized its not his best condition.Maybe he needs to stop worrying.

He take a rest and saw 'In Fiction' he wonder if there's a new chapter added in the novel.He opens it and found a new chapter written.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

The Dance

Jinnie cleaned the school's garden and I helped her alot.Thank god that she's a very good in household works.We got closer as we did so many things together.Things happen just as I hope they would.I know my friends would still be wondering where am I.What am I doing.But I am having my time spent on a girl who they think is not their standard.We do live in a cruel society.And I do believe, perhaps in the future when modern technology is built unlike now, if the world is still living, I know more people will live with the greeds of power and standards which is too strong to be lost in time.I was staring at Jinnie collecting the dried leaves and walk to her and give her a help.

"Hey, you will need my help too."I told her with a smile.

"Well, it was my fault you got into this kind of mess, and I will be the one cleaning up the mess.You're not even used to these kind of works anyway.Just let it be."Jinnie told me about a fact that I can't run away from.I am not used to get dirty with household chores.I have never even done it before.

"So, it's the right time for me to learn,isn't it?" I gave a smile and help her.

We heard the recess bell ringing and we head to the cafeteria.As we were walking down the hallways, my friends called me.

"Jeremy! Where have you been? We were looking all over for you."Daniel ask me and pat me on the shoulder.

"Oh, Dan.I received a punnishment from the Warden to clean the school's compound."

"Why?" Dimitrii asks me.

"I caught up in some trouble and here I am spending the next hours cleaning.It's a lesson though."I told them and they laugh.I decided to introduce Jinnie to my friends.

"Gentleman, I would like you to meet my new friend.Jinnie."I told them and yes they know the fact of a new junior with the name Jinnie erolled in the Heather's Scholars Instituition yesterday and they knew she received a scholarship.Their expressionn changed.All of them looked cold.

"Ah, really? It's a pleasure to meet you, Jinnie?"Gillberg ask for her last name.

"Jinnie Young Mary."Jinnie gave them a warm smile hoping to get a good reply.

"Your family name.Isn't it a bit too girlish? Don't you ever felt like changing it?"Jester insults her.I can see Jinnie is pissed off.All of them laughed at her.

"No.I like my name just the way it is.I am proud to have Mary as my family's name."She said with all the courage she had gather up in herself

"Is there any pride in your family name? I don't think so." Ryan said with a pissed face.

"You don't have the rights to insult me."Jinnie's eyes are starting to get teary.

"When you're here, with no qualification just a paper of scholarship.You are nothing here."Dimitrii crushed her with a very evil words.I saw tears running down her cheek and I defended her.

"You don't have to be harsh to her.It's not wrong to have scholarship.Maybe she's the one with qualifications since she got in through special exam that test her academic! Maybe she's smarter than we are."I defended her so much so that my friends wont hate her.

"It's a 'MAYBE'.We don't know how good she is."Ryan said.They looked away and tried to act as if Jinnie wasn't there.They pushed her away and took me away.I looked at her looking down.I felt guilty for her.

"I need to go.I haven't finish my punishment yet.You can go ahead.See you around."I told them and run towards Jinnie."Jinnie! Come one there are still lots of work to do."

Jinnie wiped away her tears."It's okay.You can go.Your friends must be worried."I ignored her and took the broom and pass it to her.Then, I saw a notice about an Annual Dance.I put the broom back to its place and grab Jinnie's hands.

"Jinnie, look at this.I think you will like this very much!"Jinnie look at the notice and drew a smile on her face.

"Is this for real?" Jinnie seems very excited."But who will be my partner? I don't have anyone."Jinnie seems upset again.

"I will be your partner.I will make you win this dance."I smile to her."We have to start working."Everything seems so fine.She's smiling again.I guess it must be because she's excited over the dance.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung flipped for the next page.Blank.

"What...that's it?" Hyunseung sigh and throw the book on the table..."Useless..."He said...

Yoseob enters Hyunseung house with his butterfly patterned blanket and pillow."Seungie-yah!! I'm coming!"Yoseob jokes around

Hyunseung looks at Yoseob and laugh."Yah, don't act gay."

Meanwhile at the dance studio...

Jiyoon sits alone waiting for Hyunseung to come.She tried calling him but his handphone wasn't on.

==================================================

 

Is it a long chapter?? sorry guys~ i just came up with these ideas~ anyway.i do hope you like my chappie and do comment and subscribe!^^