Things Jiyoon Can't Accept

In Fiction

Jiyoon looks at Hyunseung with disbelief.Why? Hyunseung is making her feel so loved and promising her things that she would want to refuse.

"Why?" She asked with disbelief.

"I, I want to protect you."Hyunseung said.

"No! You all of a sudden, I don't know! Just let me rest!"Jiyoon said.

Hyunseung get up and left the book by Jiyoon's book and walk to his ward.Although it was frustrating, but even Hyunseung himself didn't know why did he ask Jiyoon things like that.He must be mad.But he did think that as one of the side effect he had after fainting? He was not sure either.Their wards are just next to each other.Jiyoon looks at the book that Hyunseung left.The temptation for her to read it is blowing up her heart.She took the book and starts to read.

"Jinnie Young Mary?" She asked herself ."Jeremy Anthony Hyeson?" She asked herself again.As if she have heard of that name before.

She keeps on reading the novel and felt nothing except feeling the humbleness Jinnie has.The same level of humbleness she feels whenever she's around Hyunseung's friend.But why, she thinks that she has even felt the hatred feelings that Jinnie feels especially when Ryan threw hate comments to Jinnie.

Jiyoon felt touched when she reads the last chapter written.The moment Jeremy confess his love to Jinnie.During that time, Hyunseung enter her ward again and saw her crying reading the book.

"Why?" She sounds arrogant and wipe away her tears.

"Sheesh, you cried reading that?" Hyunseung ask."I don't know who's crazy enough to write that type of stories.I dislike it." Hyunseung said and sit at the chair.

"But, it is nice.I really feel connected to the Jinnie girl and sometimes I think-"

"I am the character in the book." Hyunseung continued."That is why I dislike the book.It makes me feel so addicted and connected to the book."He confess.

Jiyoon feels so connected to Hyunseung.

"How did you know? I was about to say that?" Jiyoon asks

"Just, what I am feeling too.You wanna share the book? Cause there will be more chapter." Hyunseung said.

"Wait, you mean this book needs to be updated?That's ridiculous!" 

"Seriously, it's not.I don't know how but it will update on its own." Hyunseung said."That is the part that I think, the best part? It writes on its own."

"You're going crazy." Jiyoon said.

"Do you think I can be your Jeremy and you can be my Jinnie?" Hyunseung proposed.

Jiyoon is still weird with Hyunseung and he's uncontrollable hormone now.

"Are you having some kind of pms? I don't think your hormone is normal now~.Just leave me alone for now.I'm tired."

Jiyoon was surprised that Hyunseung is doing some kind of proposal to her? She is probably not the type to be fascinated by these kind of talks.She refused to look at Hyunseung and pretend like she's sleeping.Looking at Jiyoon turning her back on Hyunseung makes him feel lost.

He doesn't even know why he asked Jiyoon stuffs like that.Stuffs he don't even believe would be true in reality.Only stories like 'In Fiction' has that kind of reality.How can he be the Jeremy and Jiyoon be the Jinnie?

Hyunseung have no other choice but to try to sleep.Although he knows he will since the doctor already gave him sleeping pills.He falls asleep as soon as he reaches his ward.His eyes couldn't resist but to close.

~Hyunseung's dream~

A couple is in a classroom.They laughed and tried to do a routine together.

"Do you think we can do this move?" The boy asked

"No! That's too eww~ for me! hahaha! I won't do that dance.Let's just stick to what we planned!" She said.

They dance and the boy messed up the dance step.

"What!~ Yah, you messed up again? Hahaha, let me help you up.See? This is how we do it." The girl showed him the exact way to do it.

He gets up and apologize."Relax, the contest is still far away~Yah, do you want to go eat the ice cream by the road infront of the school?"

"I can't, my sister is waiting for me."

"Then, invite her along.I don't mind having her with us." He said and put his arms around the girl's shoulder.The girl quickly move away.

"Yah, don't do it again,you know? I don'y feel comfortable."She said.

"Jiyoon-ah, I have something to tell you." The boy turn around and it looks like Hyunseung himself when he was in his High School

"What? Hyunseung-ah, don't tell me its another stupid joke of you." The girl name Jiyoon said.

Hyunseung was shock to see its himself there, with...JIYOON.

"I have never put so much effort to get myself closer to anyone.But, why do I doubled ,tripled up my effort just to be with you?" Hyunseung asked Jiyoon."Have you ever seen my effort I put on for you? Everytime I am near you, I want to protect you, I want to be with you, I don't want to miss even a minute with you.Can I protect you for every second I breathe? Can I be the Jeremy you wrote about in your essay?" 

Hyunseung who was present in the dream runs away and tried to get out from the school. Once he arrive at the school gate, he sees a girl with short hair walking in the school compound.She pass by him but he thinks he knows exactly who she is.

"Sohyun?" 

He wakes up from his dream. He is grateful that he can still see the pandaflour light on the ceiling.He let out a sigh and realize himself sweating.He can see that he already wakes up from the dream.The breakfast is already in front of him.

"That was a nightmare."He tells himself.

==========================================================

HOKAKA!!!how was it?? its okay is it?? please comment and subscribe thank you!^^ (/^-^)/