GoodNightmare

In Fiction

Yoseob was on his way back to his home.He's the only Beast member who doesn't know to drive due to his fear of driving.He was still worried of Hyunseung who seems to be lost these days. But he knows he couldn't help that much.It was hard for him too.He waits at the bus stop and suddenly a girl appear and sit next to him at the bus stop.The girl looks boyish but he seems to recognize the girl.Yoseob examine every detail on her and can't help but think the girl is someone he knows.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" Yoseob ask with a warm smile. But the girl didn't reply so he gave another try. "Um, Excuse me, do I know you?"She still haven't reply and then Yoseob realize that she's wearing an earphone.He got pissed and just pull the earphone.

"Ajushii, what is your problem?" The girl ask him

"Ahjushii?! Yah! I think I am younger than you are! I asked you million times 'DO I KNOW YOU!'" Yoseob exploded.

"Whatever, and I think that sort of question, is the question for you to answer yourself! How should I know! I have never had any friends as rude as you!" The girl yelled at Yoseob

"What!?"Yoseob was stunned with the girl's daring manner.When he was about to continue his word, the bus already arrive.The girl left him stunned.Yoseob quickly get on the bus and sit next to the girl.He look at the girl with disbelieve and let out a sigh

"Okay, I don't want to be rude.Do you know me or do I know you? My name is Yang YoSeob." Yoseob said.

"Um, I don't know you.Okay?" She looks pissed.

"Okay."Yoseob said.He still tries to recall everyone he knows but there are too many faces in his memory since he likes to travel a lot.Then, suddenly Dong Woon called him

"Oh, Dongwoon-goon why?"

"Hyung, there's a Spring Waltz this season. Do you want to go to the dance? There are a dance competition but I don't think I want to join." 

"Spring Waltz?I like dances.Let's go!" Yoseob said excitedly."Yah, Dongwoon don't cancel it okay? I will definitely go!" Yoseob hung up and he realize the girl next to him is eyeing on him trough the whole conversation between him and Dongwoon

"Wae!?" He gave a death glare.

"Nothing..."The girl's eye was wide open.

"Gee, I get pissed with you so easily. This is our first meeting yet you are so cold and evil."Yoseob complimented her

"You annoy me as much as you are pissed with me."She replied Yoseob.

"Yah, I have been riding this bus since I was 16 and I have never seen anyone as arrogant and annoying as you."He comlimented.

"..."She didn't reply

"You're not replying me?" 

"Why? Replying you will make me more pissed off."She replied.

The girl couldn't take it anymore and she press the button to drop off the bus and escape from annoying Yoseob.Yoseob just continue to ride the bus and feels relief that she already left...in the bus, Yoseob was positive it is someone he knows and he thinks he knows her so much.But he thinks because he knows her so much is the reason why he forgets her.

"I have so much to remember."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob got off the bus and enter his condominium which is the same block as Hyunseung who is living a floor before him.He turn on the lights and walk to his living room.He suddenly remember the letter that Hyunseung received. He took a paper and write it down.

"what does it mean?" Yoseob can't crack the code to the letter."I bet it's himself who can crack the code to this letter."

Then he suddenly remembers the Spring Waltz and he wonder if Hyunseung is attending or not.He calls Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung, yah. There's this dance called Spring Waltz. Do you want to come?"Yoseob ask him

"Um, yeah.Someone already asked me.And I already have a partner.I'm taking part in the dance."Hyunseung said

"Wah.Seriously? Good for you.Well, I think I am going gay on that night.Dongwoon asked me to go with him for the Spring Waltz."Yoseob laugh at his own jokes. But as usual Hyunseung don't really show that much reaction he just said 'ok' when Yoseob told that joke."Yah, can't you laugh?"

"I can, on special ocassions only.Yah, I'm hanging up. Bye."

Hyunseung arrive at the parking lot and heard the sound of something bursting like the sound of the cap of the beer being pluck off.The lights started to dim and everything was dark.Hyunseung hates darkness since it makes him feel like he's asleep, as dark as goodnight sleep.

"Is there anyone here?!" Hyunseung starts to get anxious.He tried to get his handphone as a torchlight but then because his Anxiety Disorder is attacking himself, his phone fell to the ground and he was clueless where it is.He kneel down and he was trying to find his phone on the floor.He keeps on touching the floor with his hands starts to shiver.He found his phone but his phone is not working.

"Huh..."He stops searching and look around him and everything was so dark.He feel like he's in his worst nightmare.Tears slowly starts to pour down his cheeks."Help! Anyone!" He shouted.His breathing was uneven.He couldn't find his way out.He tried getting up and walk.But he falls just a few steps after he walk.His legs are shivering and weak due to his anxiousness.He crawl slowly while wiping away the tears with his dirty hands.

"Help."He cries.

"You can't avoid the truth..."Someone said to him..

"Help!!!" He shouts even louder as he heard those words

"You have to know the fact of your life.Running away from me is not the solution."The voice said...

"HELPPPP!!!!!" He shouts even louder as he continue crawling to find a light.Finally he finds himself at the lobby of his condominium.He felt like he's breathing a new air.He's gasping for more air and he's sweating like he has been running.

He check his phone and it was completely okay and the his screen was okay.

==========================================

hey guys! so..how do u like the new chappie?? anxiety disorder is dangerous too kekeke!