Chapter 3: Not My Match

In Fiction

Hyunseung's eyes keeps on trolling trough pages of the novel as the story seems to get deeper and deeper.He somehow feels how the character Jeremy Hyeson feels towards a girl like Jinnie Young Mary.He tries to imagine the faces of the characters but fail.He flips the pages until he reach at Chapter 3:Not My Match.

Chapter 3

Not My Match

Jinnie enters her dormitory and look around it. It is very big and she looks at all the daughters of aritocrats looking down at her and giving her a disgusted face. She looks at herself if she wore something inapropriately.She just keeps walking to her bed.She unpack her stuffs and the whole hall was laughing at her.She looked down humblely and smile.

"I will not cry. I will not cry."she said to herself

Then, a girl walks to her and questioned her.

"So what street did you came from? Fleet street?"Everyone laugh at Jinnie."Oh, Pardon me, I forgot to ask for your name."

"My name is Jinnie Young Mary." she looks directly at the girl's eyes with a glare

"So you think I am scared!? I think you're here just because of sympathy. In no time, you will be out of here."The girl yelled at Jinnie.

"And in no time, you will regret everything that you said because I will stay here and you will see me graduate!" Jinnie replied.

Everyone was making fun of her, she wanted to cry. But she tells herself again and again."They are no match for me"

The next day, I waited infront of the girls' dorm to see Jinnie. After a few minutes of waiting she is not coming out. The bell already rang, it's time for the assembly. I saw the last girl who came out of the dorm.

"Penelope, have you seen the new girl, Jinnie?" 

"She's in the bathroom. I don't know."The girl just leave Jeremy worrying like that. He wanted to leave but then he heard a noise coming from the Girls' dorm

------------

in the bathroom, Jinnie is still in her night gown and she's knocking the door as hard as she can as she needs to rush since the bell already rang.

"Help!! Help me!! Anyone! Let me out please!! I need to attend my first day of school!!" She shouted and tears starts to wet her cheeks."Open up!!"

-----------

I heard the noise.He must be crazy to enter the Girls' Dorm.But I am positive something is not right in there.I ignore the rules and open the door to the Girls' Dorm and search for Jinnie's bed.I found out that Jinnie is not even in her uniform yet since the uniform is still hanging at her bed.He rush to the bathroom and he saw a chair is stuck under the door knob.

"Jinnie?" I shout out for her name

"HA! Jeremy! Please help me open the door!!" 

Once I open the door I see her face is frightened. She hugs me tightly."It's cold."She told me.Her hand was icy cold.

"Hurry! Get ready! We are late for school."I run to her bed to take her uniform as I hand it to her, the warden entered the dorm and saw me in a girls' dorm.

"Jeremy Anthony Hyeson! What are you doing here?" The warden yell at me.

"I, I. I have a reason Madam."

"What is the disrespectful reason do you have for entering the Girls' Dormitory?" She asked me strictly

"I was walking down the hallways, and I heard Jinnie Young Mary calling for help. So I can't just ignore it. Of course I offered her a help.I found out that she was locked in the bathroom." I explained to her.

She nodded and consider it as a good deed although he tend to break the rules.

"You are forgiven, in one condition, today you will not be able to attend classes, but you have to do a community service as a punishment during today's academic session." She said.

I exhale to relax myself as I know I am not in much trouble.So, I took the tools for us to clean the school compound and I thought I just had more time with her.

"Jeremy, thank you for helping me." Jinnie said with a smile.

"It's okay. I told you. I would protect you." I said to Jinnie who begins to look at my eyes.

--------------------------------------------

Hyunseung close the book and exhale. Like before he feels dizzy as he finish reading the novel 'In Fiction' it's like he is really into the story.He doesn't know why the story is actually addictive and he wants to know more and more on Jinnie's and Jeremy's feelings. Hyunseung was feeling dizzy and terrible until the dizziness broke out as his handphone is ringing.

"Hello?"

"Umm...Jang HyunSeung? I'm Jeon JiYoon. Nothing I just wanted to check if this number is really yours" JiYoon said

"Ah, this is my number. By the way, what are you doing?"

"I just lock the dance studio...hehe" she laughs and everything was silent. "Hyunseung, thank you. I don't know what can I say to show you my thanks.Thank you for helping me alot.I don't know what special relationship we have but I am really grateful that you help me alot.Thank you." JiYoon said 

Hyunseung smile alone in his house."No problem..."

"Oh yeah, what I just said just now is a bit too...cheesy..eww....anyway thanks!"She hangs up.

==============================================================

hihi!! i really hope u like this chapter and fanfiction! please subscribe and comment! ^-^ thank you!