Recall

In Fiction

 

Yoseob was driving as fast as he can to escape from his friends. He knew he's dead. He knew he's done. He knew his secrets will be told. He only wish to die by that moment because regretting all he did would lead him to dying too. Even Jiyoon is starting to search for Yoseob and his true colours after receiving the bag that is believed to be hers.

"I wanna die! I wanna die!!" Yoseob shouted in the car. "But I can't. Jiyoon is still alive!!" Yoseob said and stops the car. His eyes widened. "Jiyoon got the bag." 

Meanwhile Jiyoon is sitting reading carefully page by page of the diary that seems to be hers. In the diary there was a pic of her family together and she saw a picture of her and Hyunseung in school uniform. The picture seems like it was taken when they were dancing and they were smiling. Jiyoon felt relieve to look at the picture.

Then she reads one of the entry.

Today, it is not raining nor is it sunny. What a lousy summer. Sigh. I don't know what to do. I know I feel bad for liking Hyunseung and I felt embarrassed but I like him too much and yesterday, he told me that he liked me too. *blush* he sang me a song. Kyaaaaa~~~ it was so sweet. I know I am not that type to just go lovey dovey but he sang it too sweet and it melts me. I didnt know he could sing so well. But, when I thought about it again, I felt that somehow I shouldn't be liking him because I came from a very different background with him. I don't know. I am so confused.

One more thing, I know Yoseob dislike me alot. I don't really know why. However, he told me before to stay away from Hyunseung and the others..and that is something hard for me to do because we do meet everyday. I am not desperate but we work together alot and that made us closer. Yoseob-sshi, why do you hate me so much?

Hyunseung told me to ignore what others said about me and him and I hope I can do so. But I have ears and I can't close them. It's not like eyes. So what is wrong with me? 

Ah, today, it's even scarier than the other days cause I received a letter which wrotes 'murderer' on my desk. It creeps me out. Whoever did that, I hope he or she would stop. I don't wish to tell mom and dad about it because I don't want them to worry. I will never tell Sohyun. She's too fragile to tell things like this. I know she will be so worried. So I decided to keep it just to myself.

So, my life is getting more complicated.. WHAT TO DOOO~??!

 

 

Jiyoon somehow managed to remember exactly what happened in the diary. Suddenly she was in flashback mode and everything just rush to her mind.

"Don't ever think of getting close to any of us. You got that?" Yoseob's voice echoed her head

"What is the reason!? I just want to be friends!" She saw herself saying that to Yoseob.

"You will never be. You can't be. You won't be because I won't let that happen." She saw Yoseob's glare.

Suddenly things went back to the moment when Hyunseung sang her a song when he confessed his feelings to her with the song 'Angel' .

"Jiyoon-ah, I have this very small heart but after I knew you and became friends with you, understand you, watch you, my small heart starts to grow bigger, and so much warm compared to how cold it used to be. My heart learnt a new beat because of you. You thought me how to dance and actually live. So, I decided to give my big heart to you and I hope you will be able to keep it." Hyunseung said while blushing.

Jiyoon looked down and smiles. "I like you too..." Jiyoon said slowly and laugh.

Suddenly she recalls the moment she receive the letter. She just sat on her table and she saw a piece of paper tht wrotes 'murderer' in red ink. Her hand trembles and she quickly hides the paper under her desk. She was recalling too much until she knew she was in so much pain. Suddenly a phonecall came in and broke the pain. It's Hyunseung.

"Hello? Oh, Jiyoon-ah, it's been a while. Can we have a talk?" Hyunseung asks

"Sure."

Jiyoon meets Hyunseung at the dance studio and she can see Hyunseung is very depressed. 

"I can't contact Junhyung." Hyunseung said

"Neither do I." 

"He's missing." Hyunseung explained.

"I think so too."

"He may be dead." He adds more and started to cry

"No. It's impossible. I think you're stressed out." Jiyoon approach him and wipe away the tears.

"It may be true. Yoseob gone mad." Hyunseung said. "I am afraid if I might lost more. I am afraid if I might lost you next." Hyunseung grips her hand tight.

"I won't go anywhere." 

"You might not go but someone might want you to go. I am afraid. Dongwoon is gone too." 

"Dongwoon, he left to somewhere far, before he left, he gave me this bag." Jiyoon said taking her bag pack to Hyunseung.

"Whats this?" Hyunseung asks

"I found myself. I am Jeon Jiyoon. I saw us, I knew you. I knew all of you. I remembered." Jiyoon said.

Realizing that Jiyoon can remember now, Hyunseung realizes how much her life is at stake. She might not be safe and she might go away anytime. Hyunseung was beginning to recall everything. 

"From now on, don't ever dissapear from my sight. I can't lose you for the second time. I can't lose anyone else now. I am about to die." Hyunseung cried hard with all the burden he has, the pressure and the pain he receive.

He stops crying and look at Jiyoon deep in her eyes. The both of them somehow got closer and closer and finally their lips meet and Hyunseung never felt so relieve and calm after a very cahotic and lost life. Finally he found himself and Jiyoon again.

 

================================================================

So, how is it??? I hope you guys like it though~~ do comment and subscribe!!~~ ^^ Thank you!!