Chemistry

In Fiction

Hyunseung is driving his car to JiYoon's house...he stopped as the red light was on at a junction...

"So, I heard from a girl at the laundry shop that you dont work during the day...why? She said someone said you dance during the day...and she said you actually works during the day...so what do u do actually?" Hyunseung ask as he look carefully at the traffic lights to wait for the green light...

"well...I do have some talents that I do.."

"So, what do you do??"

"well...I kick some ! I'm a samurai!!" JiYoon laughs a naughty laugh..."Why should I tell you...?" She questioned Hyunseung

"Well...because you might hit a jackpot if you tell me the truth..." Hyunseung said as he gets ready to move...

"Well...I dance..."

"If that's the case, we're going right because straight is your home and right is my workplace..." Hyunseung drives to the right

"And why should I go to your workplace???"JiYoon gave Hyunseung a weird stare...

"Just go..."The way Hyunseung said was like he letting out a sigh. After a few minutes of driving, they arrive at a two storey building designed with unique and colourful colours.

"Woah! What is this place? An art museum?" JiYoon got down from the car with her high cut shoes with her bagpack...

"Not really...It finished reconstructing like 2 days ago...I think they already clean it...come on...it's a double storey dance studio.." Hyunseung pull her hand and take her inside..."Since it's reconstruct...consider it as a new building...why don't you take the lead?" Hyunseung offered JiYoon to be the first to enter...

"Like seriously??You're sure? Cause...I don't own this building..I mean it's yours..."JiYoon asks Hyunseung with her big cute eyes looking directly at him...

Hyunseung nodded..."Show me what you got..I want someone with the passion to dance...to be the first..."

As they entered the building, Hyunseung puts his cd in the player...the music starts to play...

"Yah! Jeon JiYoon! Show me what you got!" Hyunseung shouted to her...

"OK!!" JiYoon gets so excited and happy for being able to dance in an actual dance studio...Hyunseung was impressed by her dance that he join her in...

After a few minutes of dancing, the music stops...

"Wah!! Yah! This is my first time dancing in an actual dance studio!!~ Thank you Hyunseung..."JiYoon said...

"JiYoon...do you want to...I mean...like be the dancer for this dance studio? We do have members...If you do, I will be arranging you in the new team..." Hyunseung offeres JiYoon to be a dancer under his management...

"Will I get my salary??" 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes..."Of course you will..what do you think I am? Money er?? Whatever...So do you want it...?" 

JiYoon was very happy that she gets to actually work for something that she really have passion for..."Yes!!! Yes!! So when do I start my work? Tomorrow?"

Hyunseung look at his watch..."sure...but wait I'll call my assistant to bring your new phone here..."

JiYoon look at Hyunseung and admit something..."Actually I know...about my phone, it wasn't your fault....but since it's too expensive to buy ofcourse I would blame you so that I can get a new one for free..."

Hyunseung heard what JiYoon said..."Thats cheap of you..." JiYoon awed because what Hyunseung said was harsh..."What? It was true..." Hyunseung gave her a smirk...

JiYoon sat at the couch beside Hyunseung while Hyunseung looking at his iPad...JiYoon starts to get weird...

"hmm...oit...Jang Hyunseung...since we're going to meet alot next time...let's get to know each other...umm...My name is Jeon JiYoon...I'm 21 how about you?"

Hyunseung give JiYoon a cold look..."I'm Jang HyunSeung and I'm 22...wait! You're younger! All this while you acted like you're my noona! Yah! you're quiet rude!" Hyunseung starts to talk actively

JiYoon lean back when she realize that Hyunseung is actually older and she acted as if she's older..."I didn't know...well...you look young..."

and everything turns boring again until Hyunseung's assistant came and broke the silence...

"Assistant Yoon...give the phone to her...you already saved my number isnt it? Well, I'm done..here's the key...come and dance anytime..."Hyunseung settled himself at the dance studio and left...

JiYoon look at the key and the phone that she got, she smiles and jump happily...

without them knowing, 2 chapters of the novels have been written...a sparkling purple dust burst out from the pages of the books...

=================================================

so...how's the new chappie???