You are My Friend

In Fiction

Jiyoon is sitting aimlessly in her small house and looks around.SHe is still wondering who she is.She let out a big sigh and lay down.She remembered the bag she saw in Yoseob's room.

"Whose bag is it?" She asks herself.

She was about to sleep and her phone was ringing.

"Jiyoon-ah, this is Junhyung.Do you have time right now? Can we meet?" He asks

Jiyoon gets up and answered

"Yeah, sure."

"I'm outiside your house.I'll wait for you." He said and laugh.

She got out from her house and saw Junhyung smiling infront of his sport car.

"Why do you want to meet me all of a sudden?" Jiyoon asks

"Hm, I don't have much reason to do so actually.But, I have the intention to help you." Junhyung give her a warm smile.

They went on their way to the place where Junhyung is taking her.Junhyung brought Jiyoon to a cafe where lots of people hung their polaroids pics.Usually couples go there and hang their pictures.

"I don't really drink coffee."Jiyoon claimed.

"Really? You're still the same! Nevermind, there's chocolate here." Junhyung said.

She wonders around the cafe while Junhyung orders their drinks and cakes.Junhyung keeps on looking at Jiyoon looking at all those polaroids.There must be a reason why Junhyung brought her there.

"Ji Yoon-ah, our meal is here." Junhyung called her.

Jiyoon walks to the table and looks at Junhyung, he looks like he wanted to say something.

"Do you know this place?" Junhyung asks

"No.This is my first time here.For a cafe, it is very big!" Jiyoon replies with amusement.

"DDAENG!" He said making an 'X' gesture with his hands."This is your second!" He said full with confident.

"No. It's my first."

"It's your second."

"It's my first."

"Trust me. I know the person before you." Junhyung said and made Jiyoon speechless.

"You know me?" 

Junhyung takes her hand and pull her to the polaroid corner.He starts diggging each and every polaroid he can until he found one.

"Jiyoon-ah, here." Junhyung called her

Jiyoon was stunned and speechless.Whatever came into her mind wasn't actually telling her or responding to what she is seing.She wasn't seing things.It was true.It's a picture of herself and Hyunseung in school uniform taking a shy couple pictures who sits next to each other and just smile without any intimate pose.Below the picture is a message from Hyunseung.

"Even if I lose you, I will find you again.If I accidentally let go of you, I will grip your hand again.Even if I erased you from my memories, I will re-write it again.Jeon Jiyoon~ I LOVE YOU~ yong! oh yeah..plus my aegyo... BBUING BBUING." 

Jiyoon shed tears and remembered the moment she went to the same cafe for the first time with Hyunseung.But she only remembers that part of her life.

"Do you remember anything?" Junhyung asks her

"You know me before, dont you? Who am I?" Jiyoon asks.

Junhyung just smile."Come on, I have some other place to show you."

Junhyung drives his car and arrive infront of a school.An Elite school.

"Why are we here?" Jiyoon asks

"It's where I used to study." Junhyung said while looking at Jiyoon and continued his words."It's where you studied too."

"Impossible.I can't afford schools like this."

"Scholarship." The moment Junhyung said scholarship, Jiyoon remembered receiving the scholarship letter.The day she got accepted to the big school.

Hyunseung is driving his car to the place he wants to remember.A place he knew he left behind.He arrive at his school, Myunsoong Elite School of Excellence.

He got out from the car and saw Junhyung with Jiyoon close to each other.Now he starts to confused.Was Yoseob right about Junhyung and Jiyoon all along?He voiced out to them.That right moment.

"I thought you were my friend." Hyunseung said.

one word can describe his feelings: JEALOUSY

================================================================================

 

How was it!?!??!?!?!?! hehehehhehehhe...long draaagggyyy chapter~ i hope u like it??