True Colour

In Fiction

Yoseob called Hyunseung to know where Junhyung is.After he left Jiyoon at her house he starts hunting for Junhyung.He went to Junhyung's office, Joker's Company and walk straight into Junhyung's office.

"Oh. Yoseob-ah?" Junhyung said.Junhyung realize the look that Yoseob is looking at him is not as usual.Junhyung can sense something bad in Yoseob."Why?"Junhyung stare at his eyes and asked.Surprisingly, Yoseob gave him an even deeper colder stare.

"Just leave what is happening now alone.Don't touch it."Yoseob said with a normal tone.

"What do you mean?"Junhyung pretended not to know.

"Hands off Jeon Jiyoon."Yoseob said and left the building.Junhyung was unable to say anything.

Although Junhyung knows whatever Yoseob was going to say or what he already said.He promised to himself this time, he won't let the same thing happens again.

After Yoseob sent her home, Jiyoon waited until Yoseob is nowhere to be seen and start running to the dance studio.On the way to the dance studio, she tried to call Hyunseung countless times but he's not answering the phone.

"Pick up the phone!"Jiyoon's heart shout out as it beats faster and faster.

Jiyoon arrive at the dance studio and sees Hyunseung dancing to a duet song that she seems to be familiar with.The song was supposed to be danced with partner but she didnt have any idea what was the choreography.She just slowly walks to Hyunseung and became his partner and surprisingly she dance to the song.Hyunseung just let her in and dance with her.Whenever the dance step requires them to be face to face, Jiyoon will always looks deep in Hyunseung's eyes with confusion and so many questions running in her mind.

The music stops.They were so close to each other and they can even hear each other's breath and they still cant take their eyes of each other in disbelieve and confused.

"How did you dance to thid song?"Hyunseung asks

"I..I..I dont know.I just know the dance step.Somehow, I just know."Jiyoon said.

The both of them are still looking in each other's eyes until Hyunseung let go of Jiyoon and starts making distance from her.Hyunseung freaked out and starts searching for topics to remove the awkward atmosphere.

"I already recruit the dance crew."

"Oh, really? Sorry. I wasn't there."

"Why were you with Yoseob again?" Hyunseung asks

"um, he just asked me for an outing to have fun.he just picked me up somehow." Jiyoon is still awkward.

"Why Yoseob? You could just reject it you know."Hyunseung said.

"Well, i think he's nice. He was just making friends."

Hyunseung was not sure why did he got mad at Yoseob for no reason.Jiyoon wasnt a special person to him at all.But why?Hyunseung was so moody and confused so he decided to leave.

"Jiyoon, I have to leave. If you want to stay, go ahead."

"Hyunseung-ah, are you mad at me?" Jiyoon looks dissapointed.

"No."Hyunseung slams the door.That clearly shows he is.

Hyunseung went to walk at a nearby park to get some fresh air and clear up his mind.He sits at the bench at look at a couple of students in the school uniform he used to go to.Then he suddenly felt painful in his head and he saw SoHyun from far away looking directly at him.He was catching his breath and he was scared.Although SoHyun was far, but he heard Sohyun whispered.

"Your time is almost up,

An angel you see beside lots its wings,

Breaking your memories,

Tearing down your stories,

Stopping me is not your choice,

If you seek for more,

Never sleep until you discover who you should destroy"

Hyunseung's tears rolls down and he shuts his eyes.Once he opens his eyes Sohyun was nowhere to be found.Everything felt like dreams but those words are still lengering in his head.Hyunseung took out his car keys and runs to his car as fast as possible as he gets goosebumps.He arrive home and sees a letter at his doorsteps.He enters his house and opens the letter.

"If rosses are red,

Violet are blue,

Blood is your bed

Blue is your head,

Will you fall into this mime-like life 

Or will you recover your senses and come to life again?

Will you be treated like a fool at the Joker's show

Or will you be the one who uncover all the Joker's lies?

Are you taking all your time for granted?

Each move you make determine your intention,

Every story he tells you is a lie,

Every second you live is a scripted life,

Will you go against the lies or be a slave for human's greed for life."

Hyunseung couldn't take it anymore.He dials the number of the person he trust so much.

"Junhyung-ah, can you come now? I need you help."Hyunseung shed tears.

 

===============================================

Hokaka! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much! and i think i'll be on hiatus after 9th January sorry! guys!~ >.