Not Yours

In Fiction

It is early in the morning.Jiyoon was still sleeping but she woke up when she hears the door screeching.Someone was in.She wanted to look around but she's scared.So, instead she closed her eyes tight.Until someone grabs her wrist.

"Yoseob?" Jiyoon asks.

"Shh, I already checked you out from the hospital.Come on." Yoseob said 

They are ready to leave the ward.Jiyoon saw the book.She brings it along with her and look at Hyunseung's ward."I'm sorry, but I'm in need of this book for a while."

Yoseob drives her to his house.Which is a floor different than Hyunseung's house.

"This? Isn't this Hyunseung's house?" Jiyoon asks

"Kinda. We're different by floors."

"Why are you taking me here anyway?" Jiyoon asks.

"Just. I don't know.Your house is a bit far." Yoseob said.but what he was really thinking was "Keeping you away from your memories." 

In Yoseob's house, he prepared Jiyoon breakfast and treat her really nice.That was one of the plans.Everything was doing fine until Dongwoon came.He keeps ringing the doorbell.

"Dongwoon?" Yoseob ask once he sees Dongwoon in fornt of his house.

"Hyung! Hyunseung hyung, he-" When Dongwoon was about to finish what he was saying, he sees Jiyoon inside the house.

Yoseob pulls him to a corner of the house.

"Look, you only have two choices here.Either you on my side or you on Junhyung's side.Who do you prefer?" Yoseob showing his trueself at Dongwoon and gets scarier.

"You."Dongwoon said.He already made his mind since he knew Doojun was going to take Junhyung's side.He always feel left behind whenever there's Junhyung."Look, Hyunseung hyung, he asked where he studied when he was young."

Yoseob looks at Jiyoon but she wasn't there at the place she was."Jiyoon-ah?" Yoseob calls out her name.

Jiyoon enters Yoseob's working room and saw a familiar bag pack.She was unable to move.The bagpack makes her feel like its hers.She was reaching for the bag.But Yoseob was behind her.

"What are you trying to do?" Yoseob ask."That bag doesn't belong to you."He gave her a warning.

"I'm.I'm sorry.I didn't know.It's yours.I felt." Jiyoon was clueless."Yoseob-ah, I gotta go."

Jiyoon took her things and left Yoseob's house.She had so many things going on in her mind.She felt like she lost a part of her life.

"Have I ever lost my memory?" She questioned herself.

She is heading to a place she knows too much.Alone.If there's no one to help her.She have to help herself.

-------------------------------------------

At the hospital.

Hyunseung can't stop thinking about the dream he had.He didn't even look at the food that was ready in front of him.He is still waiting for Doojun's answer.Doojun is taking too many time to think wether he should tell or not.But looking at Hyunseung.He felt bad.Hyunseung is not stupid enough to not know the truth.And he shouldn't be fooled like this.

"Myunsoong Elite School." Doojun said.

"The full name."Hyunseung 

"Myunsoong Elite School of Excellence." 

"That was a school for rich people isn't it?" Hyunseun asked.

"But there was students who received scholarship isn't it? There was only one student received the scholarship for our batch isn't it?" Hyunseung's question was non-stop

"Hyunseung-ah, I can help you. But you do need to slow down." Doojun told.

"Was the scholarship student name is Jeon Jiyoon?" Hyunseung seems to remember who Jiyoon really was.

==========================================================

O_O OMG!!! HYUNSEUNG KNOWS WHO THE HELL IS JIYOON!^^ HEHEHE...but please keep on reading to find out.

But i wanna apologize first:

I WILL BE ON HIATUS! T____________T 

since I am studying in a boarding school, and I am an upper secondary high school stud...

so...yeah...i hvn't enroll in my new school yet since i still hvent get the result where i shall be in...

but anyway, yeah...its kinda complicated...but i have to be in my last year's school for a promgramme b4 going to a new school...so...I promise, when I get backI will WRITE NEW CHAPPIE! SORRY!!!~ Maybe by Chinese New Year? So see you guys soon!