Help me...

In Fiction

Junhyung rushes to Hyunseung's house and he park his car in the parking lot and quickly make his way to Hyunseung's house.He quickly hits the doorbell and sees Hyunseung in a very confused situation.

"Are you okay?" 

Hyunseung looks down and sits at the couch. 

"I'm having migraine and I can't sleep.It's hard for me."

Junhyung sees the two letters that Hyunseung received written in English."Is this for you?" Junhyung asks

"Yea, these things are driving me crazy! Someone is playing games with me!" Hyunseung argue

Junhyung reads it and figure things out.

"Hyunseung, I think whoever this person is, all he/she wants you to do is, remember something that you have forgotten.A warning."

"Who on earth would want to bet on my life to make me remember something? It's not even worth destroying my life."Hyunseung said and let out a sigh

Junhyung slowly approach him and started talking.

"Hyunseung, do you remember your favourite song when you were in high school?" Junhyung asks such a sudden unrelated song and make Hyunseung shock.

"No, Yah, I don' listen to musics when I was in high school."Hyunseung denies the fact that he actually have a fav song

"You did! Then, without music how did you got yourself involve in dancing?!"Junhyung said

Hyunseung paused and he didn't blink his eyes.What Junhyung said was right.It's like he lost a part of his memory.

"I still have your favourite song! You remember? Dirty Pop?? Isn't it?" Junhyung said and take out his iPhone and start searching in his playlist.

Hyunseung holds Junhyung hands and tells him to stop scrolling down.

"Have I lost something in the past?" Hyunseung wasnt blinking his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon is walking down the market and start touring around to buy some fishes to make for her dinner tonight.It's her first time going to that market, she used to go to the shop near her house.But since the shop close recently she had no choice but to go to the market.She walks inside the market and suddenly lots of those market aunties started to look at her.Some even stop what they're doing just because she walk pass by.Some even dropped their fishes and chickens on the dirty floor.

She started to feel wicked since it's like her presence is like seing a nine tailed fox crossing over a village.Those glares and stares creeps her out.But she thought to herself she already made her way here just to buy fishes so why bother all those auntie's stares and glares.They're probably gossiping. 

She stop by at one of the fish stall and asks for the price.

"Auntie, how much is this?" She asks but the auntie just look at her with teary eyes.She was shock.

She look at everyone and every stall keeper is looking at her.

"Auntie, how much is this? Give me two." Jiyoon thinks its about time for her to leave. She thinks that all of them are zombies like she sees in movies.

The auntie takes her money as the auntie give her the fishes she bought.

"Auntie, you didn't poison this fish isn't it?" Jiyoon asks since she gets suspiscious.

Suddenly the auntie holds her hand."Aigoo, Jeon Jiyoon-ah~ Where have you been?Aigoo, my life."The auntie started to cry and Jiyoon was shock.

"Auntie, why are you crying? Um, do you know me? No, I mean do I know you?" Jiyoon tries her best to let go of the Auntie's hand

"Jeon Jiyoon, where in the world have you been? We were all worried! Aigoo~ you poor child! You grew up well!" The auntie keep on crying until Jiyoon decided to whisper to her

"Auntie, stop crying. People might think I beat you up!" Jiyoon was so scared and nervous

"Aigoo, no! You are a good child!"

"Auntie, I don't know who are you or what I did to you but I need to get going! Hope your business goes well, Take care." Jiyoon let go of her hands and runs.

"Jeon Jiyoon-ah! You must be sad you don't have a family!" The auntie shouted and make her stop running.

Jiyoon couldn't blink her eyes and she was so shock.Tears suddenly run down her cheek.She realize it and wipe it and runs as fast as she can.

Jiyoon walks slowly and sits at a park bench.

"After 7 years of living, I realized.I felt like I was born orphan.Where did I belong to? Don't I have any parents nor do I have any siblings?" Jiyoon said to herself

=========================================================

HOKAKA! so how was it! please comment and subscribe!!^^