Words Can't Describe

In Fiction

Hyunseung was shocked when he heard Jiyoon's answer.What she said was completely the same.The same as the one in the novel.He realized the question he asked Jiyoon was also the same as the novel.He was so shock that he just got up and woke Junhyung.He didnt realize that he was asking that question when he asked Jiyoon.

"What did you said just now?!"Hyunseung ask with an expression that needs explanation

"What?"Jiyoon asks

Hyunseung was unable to say anything else he was just too shocked.Then he look at Junhyung who just woke up.

"Yah, you're okay?" Junhyung asks.

"You.What is that necklace?" Hyunseung asks curiously.It's like he thought all those dreams he had was real.

"What are you talking about? Yah, Jang Hyunseung! You're okay?"Hyunseung was confused.Then, Junhyung's phone rang."Yah, Hyunseung, I got to go. Doojun and I have something to take care of. You'll be okay right with her?"Junhyung ask

"Yeah."

Hyunseung is still clueless then, he saw Jiyoon looking at him.

"Jiyoon, actually this dance studio, doesn't have any crew members at all.I thought of making this my private dance studio and I made it for rental."

"WHAT!? That means there is no one dancing here?"Jiyoon looks very dissapointed.She immediately lower her head look at the ground.

Hyunseung felt sorry for lying to her but he didn't mean to.He just wanted to look cool and he wanted Jiyoon to have confidence in him.Hyunseung saw Jiyoon holding a piece of paper in her hands.He snatch it away from her and read it.

"Yah! Don't look!"

"What is this? Spring Waltz?"Hyunseung look at Jiyoon's face redened of embarassment."You're joining this? But, where is your partner?"

"That is why I wanted to work for you since I thought there are dancers who would be my partner..."She sounded very dissapointed.

Hyunseung felt guilty and wrong yet it wasn't such a big deal anyway.

"Do you really want to enter the Spring Waltz?"Hyunseung asks her sincerely

"I seriously want to enter the Spring Waltz. I can get money if I win this.I really want it. I thought of paying the loans from the bank that I owed and I thought of entering a dance class. But now, I don't have any partners."Jiyoon sounded so dissapointed and sad.

Hyunseung couldn't bear looking at Jiyoon's dissaponted face.She's really eager to win.

"Jiyoon-ah, I'm sorry."Hyunseung apologized

"It's okay.It's not your fault. I can always try again next year."

Hyunseung couldn't bare feeling guilty.He somehow feel he have to help Jiyoon.He doesn't even know what made them stick to each other too much since they just met with each other when Jiyoon came to take the laundry...He doesn't know why he should help Jiyoon but he just felt like it's his responsibility.

"Jiyoon-ah, I'll be your partner." Hyunseung said and later let out a sigh

"REALLY!? HYUNSEUNGIE THANK YOU!!!" Jiyoon hugs Hyunseung tightly because she's too happy.Hyunseung was stunned.He didn't know what to do.

Hyunseung smiled and hugs her back."I'll help you win the Spring Waltz."Hyunseung continued smiling. But the feeling he is feeling now is very overwhelming and he felt very calm and loved.

"Hyunseung, I don't know why...You can be a bit of a bad to me sometimes, but I can really depend on you so much."Jiyoon said.

"Well then, let's get along well...Now, let go of me. I am feeling disgusted. Make sure you practice dancing. Tonight I'll come here and I'll give you the song." Hyunseung said and turned to the cold old him.Hyunseung gets up and walks to the door.

"Hyunseung, thank you for helping me..."Although its a simple plain word that Jiyoon said to Hyunseung, will always relates to the novel.He just thought maybe he's already into the story...

"Yah, I'm just helping out."Hyunseung said.

After Hyunseung left, Jiyoon pack her things and get out from the dance studio.

"Sheesh, you just did something nice and why do you like to deny. Retard~" Jiyoon said while smiling thinking she might win Spring Waltz although she have never done Waltz before because she does poppin' dance.

=================================================================

hye!!! i hope you guys like it! i don't want to run out of ideas =.=' so I am trying my very best to improve the story!^^ thank you for reading! do comment and subscribe~~~