What is there to hide.

In Fiction

Hyunseung gets home in dissapointment after remembering what happened to him and Jiyoon.Now he knew that he used to love Jiyoon in high school and he thought it was a mistake that he will never repeat.Reality is, the fact he remembered is playing with his life.He somehow can't think of anyone to trust.

He walks to his book shelves and start looking for the school Graduation pictures which is a compilation of the students every year.And Hyunseung's record was only intil he's 16 years old when he stopped going to school and started home schooling due to his trauma and insomnia.He flips the pages to the class picture when he was 15, he saw himself holding Jiyoon's hand in the picture secretly.

"Who are you actually?" He asks Jiyoon.

Suddenly he sees a letter slids under his door.It's the same paper like he received before.

Playing you life is a pleasant past time,

Why don't you join in my hobby?

Or would you wait until I give you the clue?

Which would cost a tornado after a quake.

Would you follow the path I drew 

Or would you go the opposite way?

Would you follow what I tried to tell each and everyday?

Or you keep on denying what all you thought was a tale?

A story is nothing when it will remain incomplete.

It is just a story to help you trough.

In Fiction wont be enough for you to see

What you have left behind in your dreams

Your effort brings you to whoever you dreamed of

Whenever you're awake or asleep

I will make you stay for the rest of the day

You will stay restless untill the day I decide you will sleep

Soundly enough for her to sing.

He gulps and folded the letter and put it aside.Someone is playing with his life.He knew it.But no one will believe him if he tells other people.

He stares at Jiyoon's face.He started to wonder.what was making him so eager to drive the car himself.Underaged.There must be a particular reason.He had enough and so sick of the game.

"Who are you!? Why are you playing with my life!?" Hyunseung turns around checking if there is anyone in his house.

He eyes at In Fiction on his table and felt like burning it.But before he did so, he flips the book to see whether any chapter has been updated.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 7

To Be on Fire 

After the day of the dance, I continued my life like normal.Except, I can no longer hide my feelings for Jinnie.I always take her out for an outing on outing day.I can't really say but she seems to enjoy it too.

"Jinnie, after I graduate, is it possible if you and I, we get married?" I ask her

"But, we are still very young and my family background is not that nice like yours."

"You don't have to worry, once you're out from this academy, everything in you is upper class standard.You will act like one, live like one and there will be no one to judge which class are you in." I told her with a smile.

"See! This is what you don't really understand." 

"What?" I asked her

"I am still me."Jinnie said

The next day, I was walking down the hallway and I met up with Ryan.

"Hey, Jeremy. Can I have a talk with you?" 

"Yeah, sure."

We went to the field behind the school building.For no reason, I see anger in Ryan's face.A type of expression I have never seen before by him.

"Ryan, what's wrong?"

"Can you just leave Jinnie alone? She is not going to make it for you! She's not your standard, she's filthy and poor." Ryan said

"What are you saying? I can't believe you actually said that things about other people."

"Well, I did! Face the fact! You knew she was closer to Jester than with you.If you didnt notice" Ryan said

"Wait? Jester? Why would she be close with him?" 

"They are close whenever you're not there."

I had to admit, since I knew Jinnie, Jester has been making friends a lot.Especially with Jinnie which makes me wonder why.Listening to what Ryan said, influenced me to stay out of the track from Jinnie.Could it be that she's just someone from downtown who dreams like a Cinderella.I will not make that happen.

"Hey, Ryan.Keep me company whenever Jinnie is near.I want to get away from her." I made that cruel descision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung was stunned when he reads the chapter.He recognize those words somewhere by someone he's close to.And the only person on his mind was Yoseob.Could it be Jeremy is Hyunseung and Ryan is Yoseob.Then...

Jinnie is Jiyoon?

 

HOW WAS IT?? I AM SORRY IF I DIDNT EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS~~