Secrets Stolen From Deep Inside. Part 2

It Started With the Rain!

Chanyeol had never been this nervous in his entire life. He had always been the kind of boy to believe in himself and his instincts. But sitting under the killer eyes of Baekhyun, he was scared beyond words. Scared of what might happen when he tells him his secret. What if Baekhyun turns out to belong to that same category of people that Chanyeol detested? What if their blooming friendship comes to an end because of it? No, he doesn't want that. He wants Baekhyun to stay... Its barely been months since they met but still it feels like they have known each other for forever. Taking a deep breath Chanyeol finally decided what he has to do.

Baekhyun’s POV

It took an eternity to finally open his mouth and the first thing he said just made me blow the house up!

“I- I have trust issues.” 

“You’re saying you don’t trust me?” He nodded nervously. Is he really kidding me right now? Him having trust issues? With me?
 Puh-lease somebody just throw him out of the window.  This was the greatest insult I have ever faced in my life. Chanyeol apologetically looked at me and continued.

"But you ing trust that deer! How can you not trust me?" I was really angry. I seriously could not believe that my own crush did not trust me! I agree that I am not the best person to tell their secrets to but that is only applicable to those whom I strongly hate, not the ones I love. And why the hell does Luhan gets to earn Chanyeol's trust? They're just best friends, right? You don't tell everything to them. What if they decided to use it against you once you part your ways? But no, this dumb Yoda still decided to ing trust that . Now, I really was thirtsy for some deer blood. 

“I just trust Luhan, because we’ve been together since forever. He was there with me when I was having a hard time.”

“What hard times Yeol?” I asked. My mind kept of thinking about millions of possibilities. Was he bullied? But isn’t he kinda too manly to be bullied? And he was too cute for someone to bully him. Yeah, whatever. 
 Was it a first love trauma? Did he get a rejection? Maybe he got cheated on? A bad breakup? Or may even worse-

Did he kill someone? Was he molested? Did he someone? Oh my ing god! Did I fell for a ?

Oh no no no! 

My expressions horrified even thinking about such. God knows what I’d feel when he tells the truth. But the main point is, will he?

“Baekhyun, you need to believe me when I say this. Okay?” he said nervously. I nodded and smiled. Okay, so he will tell me. I promised myself to understand him and be with him, just like that ing was. If only I had the power to eliminate that annoying creep from Chanyeol’s life, I would’ve gladly done that but unfortunately, there is none. I’ve hated Luhan since the first day I saw him and now after I found out about them living together, it’s just me who knows how hard I’m controlling myself from murdering him. Okay, back to Chanyeol now. He had held my hands into his big ones and had his eyes shut.

“You will hate me forever if I’d tell you this.” 

“No. I won’t”

“Yes, you will because -“ he squeezed my hands tight and said. My breath was stuck in my windpipe, my heart seemed to have stopped beating and everything around me just seemed to be frozen.

“-I can’t tell you what my secrets are! Not yet. I don’t trust anybody else besides Luhan with my secret. I am sorry Baekhyun!” he said in a breath and I felt like dying. His words hurt me like a sharp knife and all I wanted to do was cry my eyes out.  My love does not trust me. What else can be more painful than this?

He shot me a glance. “Are you m-mad?”

“No. Just a little hurt, but okay.” I said, forming my lips into a thin line. 

“I’m a jerk I know but please forgive me. I am sorry for hurting you! I didn’t mean to. It's just that I-“

“-Trust issues. I get it Chanyeol. No need to apologize for this much.” Faking a smile I patted him. But to be honest, his statements just added insult to my injury. Did he see me as a jerk too?

“But promise me you will tell me once you think I’m worth your trust.” I firmly said and he beamed at it. 

“Thank you for understanding me, Baek. I promise I’d tell you someday!” 

Someday. Huh. 

I don’t think that day’s ever gonna come when that is by your side Yeol.

“I’m hungry now! I want food Yeol~”

“Sure Baekkie!” Chanyeol chuckled and left for the kitchen. My smile faded away and all I could think about was the words Chanyeol had said. I was hurt, yes but I was angry more. My expressions darkened and I was thinking of ways of how to kill my enemy. A stabbing was too easy and poisoning would only make his death a little slower. But I want it painful for him. Slowest and the most painful death. Should I use Hitler's method? 

“You can eat Ramen right?” Chanyeol asked and I replied with a yes. 

Okay. I will try to understand him. I had trust issues too, right? But then I met Kyunggie and Jongin.  
But I JUST DON’T ING UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAS TO BE HIM!!?!
Luhan. 
I hate this boy. I hate his name. I hate everything that’s related to him. Why does he have to play the angel every time? 
Why does everybody like him?  ing why?

Ten minutes later, Chanyeol came with two bowls of ramen and we ate silently. Once we were finished, I offered for the dishes but he rejected. So, in the meantime, I let myself wander in one of the rooms. It was painted in fiery red and was all messed up. Clothes were piled up on the chair, books thrown at the bed and the table seemed to be the trash can. 

Must be Luhan’s.

Dirty and filthy, just like him.

Closing the door behind, I walked to the next one. As the door opened, my nostrils were filled with the scent of vanilla. On the contrary, of the other room, this room was painted with baby pink and was neatly decorated. Everything was in its place, making it look cozier. I entered in and looked around only to find something flashy under the pillow. I slid my hands and took it out. 

A diary. 

Is it Chanyeol’s?

Being the curious one, I opened the cover and my eyes widened at what I saw. Luhan was written on the top of the front page.  Just when I was about to check out the pages, Chanyeol came in. 

“You’re here.”

Hiding the diary inside my shirt, I nodded.

“It’s Luhan’s bed you’re sitting on. He’s a psycho for his things, so better not ruin his room.” He said.

“Yeah. Okay.” I nervously said, putting my hands on my belly. I was thinking of ways to stand up, making sure so that the diary won’t pop out when suddenly my phone buzzed up. It was Hyung’s. Picking it up, I prayed for Chanyeol to have some sense to get out of the room to give me some privacy and he did. Thank god!
I hid the diary more comfortably under me and sighed. 

“Huh? Yeah Hyung. Okay. I’ll be there. Bye!”  After hanging up, I made my way to the living room and took my bag. Pushing the diary into it, I was just halfway closing the zip when his voice startled me.

“You’re leaving this soon?” Chanyeol was right behind me.

“Y-yeah. Hyung called. It's urgent. I- I have to go.” I stammered.

“Should I drop you?” He asked.

“N-no. Thanks. Hyung’s gonna pick me up.” 

“Uh..oh..I see.” He sadly said. 

“Thanks for the ramen! Bye!” I said and before he could say anything further, I bolted out of the house.


Laying down in my bed, I flipped the pages. The first few were plain boring. Something about the world facts. Then there were songs written in Chinese that were unreadable.Then came Chanyeol and his picture and I just wanted to burn it down. But forget it. I’m looking for something interesting and this diary is just filled with crap!

Oh wait.

 Crap people can only write crap right? I was beyond pissed and closed the diary with a bang when a paper flew out of it. Reaching out for the crumpled paper, I opened it. It was a letter I guess. A love letter to be more precise(because of the badly drawn heart it contained!). The handwriting was really messy making it hard to figure the content. Must be some stupid ! Because c'mon! Who the hell in their right minds will fall for such an ugly and poor ?

Hah! He is not some Cinderella for crying out loud!
Deciding to put it away, I folded it again.Now like I said, who would love this ugly moro- hold on. I think I saw something. Unfolding the letter, my eyes glued to the bottom.

OH.MY.GOD.

I felt like a cop who had caught a criminal.  My lips curled up into a smirk and I kept on dancing on the bed like a maniac.

Dear Luhan,  enjoy the night as much as you can, ‘cause tomorrow is gonna be your last day.

You are so ing dead!


 Serving the last drink of the night, Luhan sighed. He was worn out and tired. Working as a bartender is a hard job when you’re a student but it surely paid more and Luhan was in desperate need. He had to submit the fees of the upcoming academic year, buy a new sweater and a gift for his best friend's birthday. Also, Chanyeol had paid the last month’s rent and Luhan felt bad about it. So, when Jongdae told him about the vacancy in a famous club, he just couldn’t deny it. The training was really frustrating and making him lack in studies but when you are poor and in need, you do anything to make money.

“Hey, Sungyeol! I’m leaving. ‘Kay?” Luhan said to his colleague.

“Sure hyung. Good night!” Sungyeol smiled and made the drink. It was almost mid-night when the bus ceased at Luhan’s stop. The alley was dark and silent. A little afraid, he started humming a song. 

A left turn and I’ll be home! 

“Hey cutie. Where you going?”  Luhan stopped dead in his track. Four boys, who probably were university students surrounded him. They reeked of alcohol and their smiles told him that their intentions weren’t good.

“Do you want to have some fun~?” the one with a bottle of beer in his hands sang.

“No. Thanks.” Luhan boldly replied.

“Feisty, are we?” The blonde-haired guy smirked and took a step forward. Scared to death, Luhan’s eyes widened.

“D-don’t c-“

“ ’Don’t come near me!’ Is this what you wanted to say, pretty boy? ‘cause we’ve heard enough of this!” the other guy said and his lips.
Luhan’s eyes searched for some help but what sane person would do waking up this late? He felt the boys coming nearer and he just prayed for someone to save him.  

“You are really pretty! I bet you will enjoy it when I will shove my junk into your hole!” The blonde guy attempted to touch him and Luhan had his eyes shut. But the hand never touched him. Darting his eyes open in confusion and horror, Luhan met with a familiar figure.

This was too good to be true!

Did somebody save him?

Did..did… -

“Touch him and you will never see tomorrow’s sunlight.”