Clash of the QUEENS!

It Started With the Rain!

The sun was dipping down the horizon, coloring the sky with shades of orange and red.

Walking on the beach barefoot and feeling the wet, damp sand beneath, the small little tides touching your feet, how can anyone not love it? As I took a few more steps, I saw a ship- WHAT THE !

It's A PIRATE SHIP!

 I didn't know pirates still exist. 

AND WHY THE  ARE THOSE DANGEROUS-LOOKING GUYS COMING TOWARDS ME?

"OHMYINGMJ!" I yelled and started running for my dear life. The sand suddenly wasn't as smooth as it had felt earlier, and neither the grass I ran on was friendly but I couldn't care less about any of it right now. My billion-dollar life held more importance than these cruel, cruel little obstacles. I ran for about an hour, in the middle of nowhere and when I thought I had come at a safer distance from those bloody pirates, I stopped and sighed in relief. Panting heavily, I tried to reach for my phone in my pocket. 

I need to call the po-

 "Here you are... Byun Baekhyun."

-lice....

I heard a familiar voice and when I turned around with a horrified expression on my face, I thought I'd die laughing. Park ing Chanyeol and Lu Han were standing in front of me in some cliché pirate costume. And they looked quite....funny...HAHAHAHA! 

 "BAEKHYUN!"

Huh, there's someone else? Confused, I looked around but didn't find anyone else except for these two comical beings - who - for some were pointing their swords at me now. But hey, that's not what a sword looks like! Are they... are they holding sausa-

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

Suddenly, there was a force that shook me so hard I thought I'd puke my guts out! And just when I became aware of my surroundings, I found Mr. Nam glaring at me. Kyungsoo and Jongin both shook their heads and that's how I realized I had slept in his class again! Damn, another detention. But I can't help it. Maths is boring!  Don't you agree? I know you do!

 "Was I cracking a joke?" the teacher crossed his arms. This is what happens every day. He comes, starts writing stupid numbers on the board and sometimes, I think he is an alien because well, he says some weird stuff like logarithms and Euclidian and god knows what! So I start dozing off and then somehow, I get caught and you'll know what happens next.

 "I think you did, that's why I was laughing, right?" I stated as a matter of factly. Park Chanyeol and Luhan, you'll have to pay for this!

"Okay, if that is the case, then this must be a piece of cake for you, right?" With that, he wrote a question on the board and then with a smug look on his face, asked me to solve it. I knew I couldn't, but just to get back at him, I started writing down the question in my notebook (I mean Kyungsoo started writing the question down while I was just pretending to do so) when the teacher threw the chalk on me.

"Ouch Saeng! I'm doin-" 

"On the board. Not in your notebook. I know Kyungsoo must've already solved it for you."

Kyungsoo and I had my jaws dropped.

He - he knew our little secret?

"Ppalli! We don't have the whole day for this." With small steps, I went to the board thinking about how to escape it. Saying sorry and things like 'I'll not do it again...it won't get repeated...' you won't get to hear it from me!  

No No No. So- discarded.

Maybe I should just fake a faint and then he'll have to take me to the clinic! But it's girlish.

And I'm a man!

Rejected. 

Or maybe...should I?

Oh ! What do I do?

I found myself standing in front of the board, looking at some kind of alien script. The only thing readable to me was the number 2.

"What happened, Byun?" the teacher coldly asked. "Already know the answer?"

"I - I am reading it." I stuttered. 

But how am I gonna solve it? What the is written?

 I re-read the question on the board hoping that maybe the answer would just pop up but no.  How come can you answer when you don't even understand the question?

 Ok-

I took a deep breath and held the piece of chalk tightly.

Let's do it!         

I wrote something - don't ask me what because I don't know and then stepped aside. Seeing the things I've written, Mr. Nam finally lost his temper.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT IS THIS?"

"The solution?" I said with a sheepish smile.

"You're- never mind. Just go back to your seat," he said holding onto the lecture desk in frustration. "Changjo, just come up and solve it."

So now you know what happens next, right?


The lunch break came earlier than expected today.

And luckily, somehow I wasn't annoyed with anyone- especially with an elf named Park Chanyeol.

Maybe because his image in that hideous pirate attire was still unforgettable? Even Luhan, whose mere act of breathing irritates the hell out of me didn't ruin my sunny day with his annoying face during the rest of the classes. Thank goodness my blood cells aren't burning today. A day increased in my life expectancy.

Like everyone else, Kyungsoo and I were in the cafeteria, waiting for our turn to have the food tray when the ever-so-excited Jongin jumped on Kyungsoo making Satan fall on his hips. The whole cafeteria laughed at the comical scene, including me. 

"WHAT THE HELL JONGIN!" Kyungsoo yelled, his big eyes wide in rage. Jongin quickly stood up and scratched the back of his head.

"Hey to you too, Soo!" he said with a sheepish grin. Sometimes I wondered how Jongin managed to smile when Kyungsoo was looking like he was out for blood. No sane person would even dare to go near him when he's pissed.

But then again, Jongin isn't anywhere sane. 

"URGH! Forget it!" Kyungsoo growled and stomped to our usual table. Jongin and I followed him laughing. 

"Stop giggling like a bunch of lunatics!" the Satan snapped. "I'll poke your eyes out if you don't stop right now." I rolled my eyes but stopped anyway. I am too young to go blind. However, Jongin here has a very bad habit of always pushing his luck.  

"I missed you Soo..." the tan boy pouted. "And I know you missed me too!" 

"We were only apart for 30 days, Jongin." Kyungsoo scowled. "And just so you know, those 30 days were the best days of my life!"

"You can't be serious!" Jongin gasped and before Kyungsoo could prove him right, his mouth broke into a wide grin. "I know you're denying it because you're jealous I went to the States alone!"

"Wha-"

"But don't you worry, I am going to fill you in with each and everything!"

These two...they'll never grow up! Just why am I friends with them? I sighed and swallowed a piece of tofu. Jongin was on it, ignoring Kyungsoo's deadly glares and threats and happily telling him about his trip to New York and how the girls there went all crazy over his y, bronze skin when I heard  Kyungsoo calling out the oh-so-familiar names.

"Hey, it's Luhan and Chanyeol! Lu over he-" I quickly covered Kyungsoo's big fat mouth and looked out to see if those losers had heard him. My heart danced a little when I realized they didn't and then glared at my idiot best friend. 

"MMFGEDT!"

"SHUT UP !"

 Jongin looked at me in confusion before landing his gaze at a baffled Kyungsoo and wondered what he had missed. 

"What the Baek!" Kyungsoo snapped. Ignoring his question, I took a spoonful of yogurt. 

 "YA! BAEK!"

 "God, Soo! Can't you just eat your lunch quietly?" I dropped my spoon in annoyance.

"Not until you tell me why you covered my mouth!" 

"Uh, did I miss something important?" Jongin asked in bewilderment.

"SHUT UP!" I and Kyungsoo said in unison.

"Ouch." The tan boy said with a hurt expression and slumped into his chair, fiddling with his lunch. After our moments of silence, I decided to finally tell them. It won't hurt, right? They were, are, after all my best friends. Taking a deep breath, I finally began in a muffled voice. 

"I don't like them, those two losers." 

"That," Kyungsoo stated, "I guess the whole school knows. What we don't know is why."

I made a face but continued anyway. I needed to tell them anyway if I wanted to keep them away from those jerks. No acquaintance is allowed with them losers. That is unacceptable. 

"Chanyeol and I met in a cafe he works at.  And well, he kind of.... what should I say, uh, tried to outsmart me?"

"And he is still alive?" Jongin's high-pitched scream earned unwanted attention from a few tables. "How is that even possible?"

"Will you lower your voice?" I gritted my teeth and Kyungsoo glared at him with the 'I-WILL-KILL-YOU' look. Jongin gulped and sealed his lips.

"So, yeah, this is it with me and that buffoon." The duo nodded in understanding and I was kind of relieved that they did. It would've been harder to explain if they asked more questions regarding that elf. 

"And Luhan? He is the reason I was kicked out of Bored! Do I need any other reason to hate him?"

"Well, Miss Jung technically threw you out and replaced you with him so-"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No Baekkie..I just-"

"That Ching-Chong took my spot, stole my group from me, and now he is trying to take you away too, Soo. Can't you see that?" Kyungsoo sighed before shaking his head.

"You are overreacting. Luhan is a really nice guy. He is very helpful and-"

"LUHAN ING LOOKS LIKE SOME CREEPY DISNEY PRINCESS!"

Ooooopppssss.......................................................

"I don't know you, man," Jongin whispered and Kyungsoo just facepalmed. I wished no one had heard this, but I was oh so wrong because in the very next moment, that same creepy Disney princess was standing next to me with his hands turned into fists.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" His usually calm demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all-consuming anger. Chanyeol came from behind and put his hands around the ugly 's shoulder, probably calming him down. 

"I said what's true. You look like a girl." I said bluntly and sat back. It was a legitimate fact. Every inch of him screamed feminism and I bet he knew that too. So why was everyone gasping?  

"I do not." He gritted.

"I.ing.Do.Not!"

"Have you seen yourself in a mirror?" Eyeing him from top to bottom and vice versa, I laughed.

"Girl..an ugly girl who likes to steal what belongs to others." 

"Baekhyun that's enough," Kyungsoo mumbled to me and then turned to Luhan.

"Luhan, he is just-"

"And you know what, Baekhyun?" Luhan said looking at me. "If I'm an ugly MAN, then you're no less than a crock-Dilla pig!" his face flushed and eyes sparkled with ferocity. Kyungsoo and Jongin had their jaws dropped.

"Man? Are you saying that YOU-are a MAN?" I poked him.

"Bad move, Bacon!" In a split second Luhan had my hands clutched and IT HURT LIKE HELL! I never knew he was this - strong! "You're a ing  blabbing idiot and a big fat bloating pig!" Now it was Chanyeol whose jaw dropped.

"Lu let it-"

"I AM A WHAT?" I was foaming at the mouth. I freed my hands and pinned him to the ground. The boy yelped in pain and a victory smirk flashed at my face. YEAH! I'm strong too!  No way a pig who just came yesterday got the guts to look down on the awesome ME!  Chanyeol and Jongin tried to break us apart while Kyungsoo was busy stopping the students from making the videos.  

"Any problem, ladies?" Kris, the student body president asked as he made his grand entrance, and all of a sudden, everything stopped, even the blowing wind changed its route. I always if he held some kind of magical power to control things or if it was his deep, angry bird eyebrows. Students, even teachers held great respect for him for some unknown reason and feared him. And, not saying this out loud but sometimes, he scares the out of me as well. 

"Can't control your hormones again, Byun?" he sipped his coffee and walked towards us. There are certain things I know I'm not supposed to do and messing with Kris is one of them. In a swift move, I was up on my feet and looked at the tall figure. No, not at Chanyeol.

 At our Student Body Prez.

He is much taller than Chanyeol. I don't understand how they are blessed with such towering heights.

"And who are you?" Kris looked at Luhan who was still on the ground.

"None of your business." He said and got up.

"Oh, it definitely is," Kris got closer to him and smirked. "In case you don't know, I'm Kris Wu, the student body prez. "

"So?"

Everyone, including me, looked at Luhan as if he had grown two heads because you don't question Kris Wu. His words are the law and you have to obey them if you want to survive in SM High. The Prez wasn't bad but you have to be cautious not to get on his bad side. It's hell if you do. And with this Ching Chong questioning his authority, I am damn sure Kris is gonna make him pay for this! An evil smirk appeared on my face as I thought of the scenes where people were bullying Luhan and my heart felt at peace. I looked at my enemy and then at Kris who had an amused look on his face. He must be planning on how to deal with this little . Wow, my problem is solved already.

"So? Did I hear you correctly?" Kris raised his brows.

"Yeah, dumbo. So what if you're the Student body President?" Luhan scoffed. And there it is! This stupid boy has signed on his own doom and Kris is surely going to teach him a lesson. Ah, happiness! I was mentally dancing and was just waiting for Kris to order his public humiliation when something beyond expectations happened. 

"So, if you have any problems related to anything, you come to me okay?!" he grinned and winked at the . The whole cafeteria had their eyes widened. What just happened? This was unbelievable. Is Kris giving attention to someone, most precisely to someone like Luhan? Maybe he hit his head somewhere! Why was he siding with such a low life? He should be humiliating him! Urrgghh!

And do you know what Luhan did for being treated like this from him? That ignored him and huffed. Huffed! Yet Kris didn't stop grinning and even asked students to take care of him. Like, what the actual hell? 

After the chaos had calmed down and Kris was out of our sight, I walked up to Luhan and gave him a death stare. He had started to get on my nerves now and I did not like it. 

"Get ready to die, !"

"Game on, biotch!" Luhan shot back.

Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Chanyeol just stared at each other in some sort of mutual understanding.

This is World War 3!