Bonus Chapter 1(Baekyeol)

It Started With the Rain!

The moment he would open his eyes, the young CEO would meet with the sleeping face of his beautiful husband.

He would spend minutes staring at the smaller's face and thank the heavens for sending him into his life. Maybe even steal a few kisses without getting noticed and then smile when Baekhyun would let out a soft whine. They would spend their time together with Chanhyun after they come back from work and Baekhyun will be making dinner a little later. Chanyeol has offered to hire some help for him and even a nanny for Chanhyun because he knew how handful the little devil could get sometimes but Baekhyun refused it saying that he liked doing the house chores. 

Strange, wasn't it?

Could you even imagine that bratty Baekhyun from four years ago saying these things?

No, right?

But love changes a lot of things and it changed the self-obssesed Byun Baekhyun into Park Baekhyun who was the adorable CEO of the Byun Industries. However the sassiness still remains but it was okay as long as it didn't get on Chanyeol's nerves. 

Chanhyun was already in pre-school now and the couple would take turns to pick him up from his school and then either leave him to their parents home or sometimes bring over to their own offices till their working hours ended. Baekhyun wanted to quit his job to look after the kids. Also, he wanted a stressfree pregnancy because their gyno had informed him that their baby was a little weak.  So Mr. Byun had offered a merger with Chanyeol's company as he didn't trust anyone else with his empire and thus, right now they were working on that. 

On weekends, they'd either go on family outings or meet their friends at the Kim's, a hotel owned by the KaiSoo couple. 

Sometimes, they'd drop Chanhyun off to Oh's to spend sometime alone, which Chanyeol would disagree to in a heartbeat because of a certain five-year old kid but because of Baekhyun's threatenigs of not letting him touch him ever again did great wonders. 

The routine had been going on for the past four years and Chanyeol knew he can never get enough. 

They had been married for four years now, have a three-year old son and also, another baby on it's way but to him it still feels like it's the very first of their married life. 

Every touch, every kiss made him go crazy like it was for the first time and he couldn't help but fall in the deeper pits of love.

One glance at Baekhyun and Chanyeol would melt faster than the butter on a hot pan.

That's what Baekhyun does to him.  

And he loved him dearly.

Really.

But when the said male wakes him up in the middle of the night just because he was craving some Odeng, Chanyeol felt like crying.

 Like who the hell sells them at such an ungodly hour but who was Chanyeol to deny his husband's request?

That punch from the last week when Baekhyun had broken out the news to him still has it's effect on him and getting another black eye just a day before an important meeting is definitely a no no. 

Thus, relucantly, the young CEO stepped out of his haven and went in search for the snack- perks of making Baekhyun pregnant. 

Don't get him wrong now please. He loved it when Baekhyun was filled with his seed and they had created a new life out of their love and he would love to have more children running in the house in the future but what he hated the most was waking up from his slumber at some ghostly hour and drive his Mercedes in the silent night.

It was not like that their neighbourhood was actually silent because you can still hear some howls and hootings somewhere making him to wonder where those spooky sounds come from.

Are there some supernatural things  living in the area?

Vampires?

Ghosts?

Werewolv-

"What are you thinking Chanyeol? Get your mind straight and find those ing Odeng!" he said and the radio to divert his mind.

"Next time, I'm gonna bring Baekhyun with me too." He mumbled.  Yes he was a scaredly cat but please keep it a secret from everyone. If this gets out, it will ruin his cool image. 

For half an hour he just kept driving around the area hoping that maybe some miracle will happen and he will find someone who was kind enough to give him some Odeng and have mercy on him but like said earlier, who in their right minds will be up at such an hour? Except for him and some stray dogs wandering on the streets of course. Driving out of the neighbourhood, Chanyeol searched in the nearby colonies but still found no success. The 24/7 convenience stores didn't sell those and the takeways nearby were closed for some ing reason.

Great.

He didn't want to drive to the city because hell he was too lazy and tired for that. All he wanted was to buy the Odengs and go back to sleep. 

Sighing, Chanyeol was contemplating if he should call Baekhyun and tell him that his craved food wasn't available so if he can change it when suddenly his phone vibrated.

It was Baekhyun's and Chanyeol quickly answered it gulping. 

"Hey babe! What's u-" 

"PARK ING CHANYEOL! WHY AREN'T YOU HOME YET WITH MY PRECIOUS ODENG? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE CRAVING FOR IT?" Baekhyun's voice boomed from the speakers and Chanyeol had to take the phone away from his precious Yoda ears if he didn't want to go deaf this early. 

"Baby..I am looking for it but they are not selling it right now! I promise I will buy lots of it to-" 

"I DON'T WANT IT ING TOMORROW! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU ING DARE TO COME BACK WITHOUT IT OR ELSE I SWEAR I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU AGAIN!" And with that the call ended. 

Chanyeol sighed in defeat and put his phone on the passenger's seat. He definitely needed to find that stupid snack or else he will have to wear those sungalsses for a week again.

Or who knows maybe for a month and Chanyeol didn't want that.

You can never come to know what Baekhyun will possibily do when his wishes weren't granted and him being a Hapkido master was enough to feel Chanyeol scared out of his wits. He was reminded of that hard kick in his groin when Baekhyun was pregnant with Chanhyun and Chanyeol had forgotten about their first visit to Baekhyun's gyno.

Boy, it wasn't very pleasant and Chanyeol really thought that he would die right then and there. 

So here he was, knocking at his best friend's door hoping that he will probably help him. Although he didn't really like the idea of seeing the two poker faces that he depised the most (kidding. He and Sehun are back on being besties but well, he wasn't sure about if he was on good terms with Haowen.) but desperate times call for desperate measures.

 After a few more knocks, the door was finally answered revealing a furious shirtless Sehun.

And was he smelling of something...funny?

Well, whatever. He can't waste his time on thinking about useless things.

He had a princess to calm down if he wanted to stay very much alive and watch their upcoming baby grow. 

"What the-" Before Sehun could say anything further, a heavily pregnant and confused Luhan came from Sehun's behind.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here at this time?" 

"Uh..please make me some Odeng? I'm craving for it!"  and that earned him weird looks from both the males.


Baekhyun was losing his mind now.

It has been about an hour since Chanyeol has left the house and they had last talked over the phone.

Negative thoughts and fear found it's way into his mind and Baekhyun was regretting sending Chanyeol away. He tried calling him but instead of Chanyeol's deep voice, an electronic voice would everytime come up saying that his phone was switched off making the pregnant male more anxious. The images from  the thriller movie that was showing on one of the channels right now made his heartbeat getting faster with every passing second. 

What if some gang cornered him and shot him because they wanted his Mercedes?

What if some drunk driver crashed into him and Chanyeol was out there somewhere in pool of his own blood?

What if..what if...

"UURRGGHHH! ING SHUT UP! CHANYEOL IS FINE!" Baekhyun pulled his hairs in frustration and turned off the television. Why did he even opted to watch that stupid movie to pass time?

Stupid.

Sighing, he layed down on the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling. This was the not the first time Chanyeol was out at this time but he was usually back in a few minutes with Baekhyun's requested food. So what's taking him this long today?

He dialled his number again but still that annoyed voice played making him pissed off.  

"Appa is worried for daddy baby. Please pray that he comes home soon." Baekhyun rubbed his flat stomach softly.

He was feeling sleepy but he couldn't dare to fall asleep. Not when Chanyeol was out at such an hour. Another hour passed with him just sitting on the couch with his eyes fixed on the door and there was still no sign of the taller male. Feeling scared and guilty, he was this close to cry when he heard the door opening and Chanyeol entering in with a packet. 

"Sorry it took me long but I bought you Ode-oww! Owww! It hurts Baek!" Chanyeol yelped when Baekhyun smacked on his arms.  But the pregnant male ignored him and kept hitting him. He didn't know if he should be happy that Chanyeol was safe or be upset that he took this long that his apetite died. He really was craving for those delicious fish sticks.  

"You deserve it! You stupid man! How can you scare me like that? Why weren't you answering your phone?" Baekhyun was in tears and slupmed down on the floor. 

"I was so scared! I thought something happened to you and-I-I.." The sobs broke Chanyeol's heart and he immediately pulled the shorter into a hug. Baekhyun tried to resist him first but then gave in. He felt secure and protected in those long arms and he was so glad that Chanyeol was safely home because something would've happened to him, Baekhyun wouldn't have ever forgiven himself. He kept crying harder, tightening his grip on Chanyeol. He didn't even care if he was leaving the snot marks on his shirt.

All he could think about was not ever letting go of his husband.

Chanyeol on the other hand was trying his best to calm his husband down. He didn't know why he was so scared because he had been out at this time many times and Baekhyun has never reacted ike this. Okay maybe he had got him worried by not answering his phone which was because it was out of battery. But still, this didnt make any sense. 

Is it because of hormones?

Maybe.

Ruffling his hairs, Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun's back drawing circles on it.

"Sshh..baby..I am here now. It's okay. Don't cry. Chanhyun will wake up if you keep crying." he said calmly. Although he knew that that's not gonna happen because their precious slept like a log (again, a characteristic inherited from Park Chanyeol), he knew it would be enough to make his tears stop. Baekhyun seemed to be stopping now and Chanyeol couldn't be thankful but then Baekhyun noticed how exhausted the taller looked and he remembered about that meeting which would decide the fate of both the companies when he started to feel guilty again. 

"I am so sorry Yeol. I-I am a bad hu-husband! I always put y-you in trouble and-"

"No Baek. Why are you thinking like that? You know I love you right?" Chanyeol said. 

"I-I know. But this..I-..I am just so sorry! I-" 

Baekhyun kept tearing up for another few minutes speaking some incoherent sentences and Chanyeol kept cooing him. 

 After few more kisses, sweet nothings and assuring him that he was not a burden, Baekhyun finally calmed down. Both of them were tired by now so leaving the fish sticks untocuched, the couple headed to their room.

Baekhyun was just a few steps away from Chanyeol when he stopped dead in his tracks and whipsered.

"Yeol..."

The said male rushed to him and looked at him worried.

"What happened Baek? You okay? You need anything?" Baekhyun  looked up at him with unreadable expression.

"Baek what's wrong? Tell m-"

"I love you. So much."

Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat at the sudden confession and his lips curled into a smile.

"I love you too. More than you know." 


A/n:

Thankyou for the subs and the comments!!! \\(^ ^)//

I did another chapter so please tell me how was it..okay?? 

Oh and I won't be updating any of my stories for another two months.....because well, I'm going home in a few days! Maybe I will do one or two more chaps before I leave.

Please wait for me till then and yessss....do comments please! It really makes me happy.

Okay now..so who do you want the next chap about?

Hunhan or Kaisoo?

Leave your comments below!!

Thank you!

XOXO!