Bonus Chapter 3(Hunhan)

It Started With the Rain!

Luhan stared at his reflection in the full view mirror and sighed heavily. 

The dark circles were now much clearer under his beautiful doe eyes and he had gone a little paler than before. Those baggy t-shirts and loose trousers made him look uglier than ever. And no matter whatever Sehun would say to make him feel beautiful, Luhan just knew how much he looked like a hippopotamus. Maybe much fatter than it. Even Chanyeol told him that he looked less like a human and much more like a bloated whale. Luhan, of course had smacked his inconsiderate best friend hard on his head and didn't talk to him until Chanyeol showered him with cute Hello Kitty and Bambi plushies but that doesn't change the fact, does it? 

"You're just pregnant Lu. That's why you've become fluffy. Not fat."

Sehun's words rang in the sighing male's head for the nth time this week. Luhan was in the nine months of his pregnancy so the bigger stomach was expected and normal but still, he couldn't stop himself from feeling insecure every time he was in front of the mirror or out in the public. 

Sometimes, even in front of his friends. 

To be very honest, Luhan wasn't a self-conscious guy with low confidence and self-esteem. In fact, he was quite bold and sassy, sometimes bratty too because he was married to South Korea's most handsome guy and was the mother of the cutest kid in the world. Not to forget the fact that Luhan himself was one of the best cardiologists in the country that people respected and adored. Earning huge recognition in the cardiology field at such a young age was definitely no . Luhan had to work harder for what he has earned and he was quite content with it. All in all, he had a happy family and with the new addition to it, he knew he couldn't ask for more. But still, it didn't ease his insecurities. He had started to feel so small and worthless. 

"Feeling low again?" Luhan was snapped out of his self-pity when he saw Sehun leaning against the door frame of their room, looking so handsome in his gray suit. It's been almost five years to their marriage yet, Luhan can't believe it. He still feels like this is all a dream and when he will wake up, everything's going to disappear. Because when he comes to think of it, Luhan had nothing special on him. No money, no charm, nothing while his husband was beyond. He was a charmer, rich and stunningly handsome. His smart brain and sharp tongue were simply a bonus. He could make every girl and guy swoon over him with just a smile. There was no need for a weapon to kill someone, his smirk was enough. He could have anyone he wanted to spend his life with, yet he chose the poor and orphan Luhan. Someone who was labeled as a gold-digger and a by everyone he has met. 

He has been married to Sehun for a long time and they even had a son now with another baby coming soon in this world but still, people don't cease from talking ill about him. Even some of his colleagues bad mouthed him saying he was just with Sehun for his wealth and will leave him soon once he finds someone richer. And if these were not enough, he had heard from a few that the girls in his husband's company were really pretty and loved to throw themselves at him even after knowing that Sehun wasn't only married but also was a father of two. This really saddened and angered him at the same time to no end. 

Five years and still nothing has changed. Not a single thing.

Luhan sighed and waddled his way to their king-sized bed, ignoring the stare of his husband. He was in no mood to talk to him, or to anyone and just wanted to be alone.

But Sehun thought otherwise.

Walking towards where his pregnant husband was lying, the taller male took his seat beside him and took one of his hands.

"Luhan." He said. The said man replied with an hmm still ignoring the taller.  

"You know I love you right?" Sehun softly caressed Luhan's face and smiled. The pregnant male tilted his head up, staring back into those deep orbs of his husband. 

"But.. but why Hun? I don't deserve this!" Luhan cried. 

"I don't deserve you!  I don't deserve any of this! " His body was trembling,  his face wet with tears and the spark, oh the spark of his eyes that Sehun loved the most was lost. He knew these were only the hormones talking but deep down he was also aware that Luhan still felt insecure about everything. About himself. He couldn't understand why though because from Sehun's eyes, he was the one who didn't deserve someone as pure as Luhan. He was beyond perfect, an angel who has not only made his life a heaven but has also made him a better person. When people asked him about Luhan, he went blank because the words weren't enough to describe him and his ethereal beauty, both inside and outside. To Sehun, Luhan was the proof of his existence. He was his entire universe and he had vowed to always love Luhan and keep him happy no matter what. But at times like these when Luhan was vulnerable and fragile were the moments that broke Sehun's heart. It hurt him watching his husband sad because it will not only affect his health but will also harm their baby. Their gyno had already warned them about the complications Luhan might face during his pregnancy and Sehun was always on the watch. He would die if anything happened to Luhan. 

"Lu, you-" But before Sehun could let out his concern, Luhan's painful scream abruptly stopped him. 

"Wh.. what's wrong baby? Are you alright? " Sehun asked alarmed. He has never seen his husband in such pain even when he was pregnant with Haowen. The way Luhan was clutching onto his hand and crying scared the out of the young CEO.  Luhan didn't respond though as he continued to grit his teeth with one hand on his baby bump while the other holding Sehun's hand. His heart was racing per miles, his insides feeling like they were about to explode. He tried to speak but no words came out. His ears though registered Sehun calling his name and asking him to stay awake but his body was drained out of energy. He wanted to sleep. The grip he had on Sehun's hand slowly started to loosen and his eyes were gradually shutting. He couldn't feel anything as the numbness overpowered his senses and with one last glance of Sehun's blurred image, Luhan fell into the abyss of darkness.



"Mr. Oh?" The doctor came out of the operation theater and faced him. 
"How is Luhan? Is our baby fine?" Sehun asked nervously. He had been waiting for the past four hours with his heart in his mouth. To say he was scared was an understatement as he was far more terrible than that. Baekhyun literally had to slap him to get his senses back. Sehun's nonsensical blabberings were not only scaring him but were also pissing him off. Thank god Haowen wasn't here to witness his father's stupidity. 

"How is he doctor?" It was Chanyeol this time. 

"Mr. Oh is fine and so are the babies." 

"Thank go-wait, babies?" Sehun frowned. As far as he remembers, they were expecting a baby. The Parks as well looked confused. 

"Yes, Mr. Oh." The lady smiled. "You and Luhan-ssi have been blessed with twin boys." Sehun cried, his knees giving out as he fell on the ground. Luhan surely was an angel, his angel. 

The trio was allowed to meet the newly borns and Luhan after they were shifted in a private room where they were sleeping soundly. Luhan was pale from exhaustion and Sehun felt a little bad about it but as his eyes fell on the two cribs beside the sleeping father's bed, all his guilt vanished. The twins were fraternal, one who looked exactly like Luhan and the other who was again, a replica of Sehun. But their eyes, they were just like Luhan's, beautiful and deep. When Sehun smiled at his babies, the two let out a chuckle and stared back at their father. The one who looked like Luhan raised his little hands, probably asking Sehun to hold him and the young father was just about to comply when Baekhyun beat him to it. 

"Aaahh look at you~ All pretty and beautiful like your father." The shorter gushed and ignored the death stares coming his way. He then turned to pinch the other baby's cheek and squealed when he let out a yelp and held one of Baekhyun's fingers with his tiny hands. 

"Channiiee look, look! They both love me already! Oh my gosh they're so cute!" The midget said. 

"I am going to be their Godfather," he proudly announced and then put the little Luhan back in his crib " You both are my little angels, right? Right?" Baekhyun continued to blabber like an idiot leaving Sehun to groan on the other side. They were his babies but he wasn't even allowed to play with him. What a fate! 

"Get away from-"

"Se..hun?" Luhan's soft voice gained Sehun's attention and he rushed to his husband's side. "You're awake." Helping him sit, Sehun smiled. Luhan muttered a small 'thanks' and smiled back. 

"How are you feeling babe? Does it hurt anywhere?" Luhan shook his head and held onto Sehun's hand lightly. Looking at his husband, the man let out a toothy grin and whispered gently "We..we had twins.."

"I know baby," replied Sehun as he kissed Luhan on his forehead. 

"Where..are they?" Luhan asked and as if on cue, Baekhyun and Chanyeol brought the twins and gently laid them in their fathers' embrace. A tear escaped Luhan's eye as he admired their babies who were now sleeping peacefully. 

"Did you decide on the names?" Chanyeol asked and Luhan nodded. He had already decided on their names. Well, he had only one name in mind before as they weren't aware of the other, hidden baby in his womb but he just had come up with another name that he knew would perfectly suit the hidden baby.

"Qian," Luhan smiled and kissed his-look alike who was soundly sleeping in Sehun's hands. He then turned to the other twin who was in his own lap and bent a little to kiss him.

"And you are Shixun." 

Later during the day, Haowen, Chanhyun and the Kims visited Luhan and the newly born Oh twins and were captivated already by their charms. It was really cute to see Sehun seething because Chanhyun was being possessive of the boys and didn't allow anyone to touch them except Luhan and Haowen. Chanyeol too was not liking it one bit. But Luhan and Baekhyun being the members of the HaoHyun club, cooed and gushed and squealed like middle-aged women. When the visiting hours were over, everyone left while Sehun stayed with Luhan.

Haowen, much to Chanyeol's dismay was to stay the night with them and share the same bed with his precious Chanhyun. His daddy instincts were screaming at him, pushing him to go and protect his baby but a glare from Baekhyun was enough to bury these feelings. They were already on the bed when the smaller male suddenly went closer to the taller.

"Yeol?" Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at his husband.

"Hmm?"

"I love you," Baekhyun said out of nowhere and kissed him gently on his lips.
Chanyeol smiled and with a racing heart, he kissed the smaller back and said.

"I love you. Forever and always."
 
 


a/n:

and this finally completes 'IT STARTED WITH THE RAIN'. Thank you for reading this!

I hope you enjoyed it!! <3