Disease

It Started With the Rain!

A/N:

I'm soooorrryyyyy for the late update...

Had WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!

And even afterward. I wrote a ty chapter!!!

Thanks for subscribing ^^ and yeah... don't forget to comment!!! :)

XOXO!  <3 <3


 Flipping the pages of the booklet, Chanyeol sighed for the nth time.

 For about an hour, he has been sitting in the waiting section of the salon, waiting desperately for a certain doe-eyed boy to come and rescue him from the boredom. But somehow, it seems like that idiot best friend of his has ditched him. 

"Sir, have you decided which color you want?" 

Chanyeol looked up from the book and found the same staff with the same question with the same smile, albeit it seemed forced this time looking back at him. Chanyeol hadn't noticed his hair color then, but now that he has, he kind of liked the ash color of his hair. It suited his boyish face and made him look like some Idol (I think I should consider this one!). However, what, according to the taller did not suit his boyish face were those furrowed brows. But again, he can't blame the stunning staff for that; Luhan was the one to be blamed. 

"Not yet. I'm extremely sorry! Please give me some more time." Chanyeol said apologetically.

You're so dead Luhan!

"Definitely Sir! And if you're confused, just call me and I will assist you," the staff said the same sentence with no alterations and walked away. Chanyeol exhaled deeply and turned his gaze back to the booklet which failed to keep him interested. He had gone through each page so many times that he could tell the number of shades, the procedure of the dying, the categories, and everything! All thanks to his sharp brain and his best friend who abandoned him.

"Ugh! That's it! I'm leaving!" Chanyeol tossed the booklet away and was about to stand up when he was pushed back on the couch. 

"You don't wanna miss out on the show Yoda." Luhan appeared from behind with a smug smile. 

"Show? What show? " The taller of the two asked with his brows raised. "And where the did you go?"

"You'll see." The doe-eyed boy smirked and gestured for one of the salon workers to come. Chanyeol didn't have a good feeling about any of it. From the way his smaller friend was behaving, he could tell something was going on in his evil mind and he just hoped it would not get them in any trouble. The same boy who had asked him about his choice for a gazillion times appeared before them and Chanyeol couldn't control his grin. He was now sure he was going to get his hair dyed in ash. 

"Have you decided on the colors?"

"Yupp! I am going for a caramel blonde. And, this giant here," he pointed at the still grinning Chanyeol - " will go for aqua blue!"  - who just dropped his jaw. 

"Blue? BLUE? NO ING WAY!!!" Chanyeol yelled with his voice booming in the room and catching the attention of almost everyone now. 

"And the last time I checked, we were going to Starbucks! How come we ended up in a ing SALON?" 

"Woah-Woah! Calm down, honey!" Luhan smiled coyly. "I know you go rabid without your coffee but dying hair is important too."  

"Not when it's blue!" Chanyeol crossed his arms and glared at his best friend. 

"OH MY GOD! You're impossible! Here - take it!" And a book came flying towards the giant.

"Ouch! What the -" All of a sudden Luhan jumped off the chair and covered the mouth of his best friend.

"And stop screaming now. I don't want the upcoming show ruined because of you."  Chanyeol knitted his brows in confusion wondering what the deer was talking about. He was about to bite off Luhan's hand when the staff came and asked them to settle down to begin with the procedures. 

"I don't want to change my-" 

"He wants brown! Mousy brown! Happy now?" 

And before the taller could say no, his stylist had already pushed him down on that swirling chair with the protectives secured around him. As she started to comb his hair, Chanyeol made a mental note to kill Luhan the second they were done with this. In the hour-long procedure of the hair dying, he felt like he'd die because of the stylist's constant request for him to sit straight, not move his head or his hands. It became worse when she almost asked him not to breathe. He was a human for crying out loud, not a ing robot who could stay in a position for hours!  After another torture of 30 minutes, they were finally looking at themselves with awe in the mirror. 

"I look like a-"

"Pig who just came out from his mud bath!" Luhan laughed as he looked at the taller's reflection.

"However I- my friend, am looking sizzling hot!" he winked at himself.

"That is the grossest thing I've heard today." Chanyeol gagged.

"Can we leave now? There's no sh-" Maybe he had spoken too soon because just then everyone in the room had their ears covered because of the ear-bleeding scream that was followed by the sound of something breaking down. 

"WHAT THE !? WHAT THE ACTUAL ????" 

The loud, penetrating scream made everyone's head turn to the VVIP section of the salon. Chanyeol was damn sure he has heard the voice before and maybe he knew whom the voice belongs to. Just to make sure, he looked at Luhan who was smirking and that's when Chanyeol came to understand what show the boy had meant earlier. 

"So this is why we were here?" Chanyeol frowned. "You did something, didn't you?"

"He asked for it! Not my problem." Luhan shrugged his shoulders. 

"Luhan."

"Just gave him an amazing hair color man! Chill." Chanyeol raised his brows because from what he heard, he knew it wasn't just some amazing hair color. It must've been something drastic and that was confirmed when they saw an angry boy walking out of the VVIP room. No words formulated in his brain when he laid his eyes on a murderous-looking Baekhyun who stomped his way to the manager's office. Chanyeol turned to Luhan who was giggling like a girl and then back to Baekhyun who seemed to be clawing at the poor manager's desk. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PRECIOUS HAIR YOU ES!!!" Baekhyun screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"I-"

"I TOLD YOUR INCOMPETENT STAFF WHAT I WANTED! I WANTED A SUNSET BLONDE! NOT....NOT PURPLE!"

"Sir, please. Calm down! You're scaring the other customers." The manager tried to calm the raging boy down but it was all futile. 

"OH YEAH? ARE THEY VVIP LIKE ME?" Baekhyun clenched his fists and gritted under his teeth. "IS THIS HOW YOU ING TREAT THE VVIPs?" The workers and the manager had their heads hung low- either admitting their mistake and ashamed of it or too scared to even look at the raging boy's face. Chanyeol could confirm it was mostly the latter. Baekhyun right now looked so pissed that he would destroy the whole damn universe if he could. 

"I'M ING GOING TO SUE YOU ALL!" Baekhyun glared at the scared manager and left the cabin slamming the glass door behind him. The other staff cleared out of his way and everything came to cease as he made his exit only to take an abrupt halt when he heard a roar. 

"Omo! I didn't know it was Halloween yet!" Luhan laughed like a maniac and Chanyeol just facepalmed. Why didn't he simply stay back at their comfortable flat and watch Netflix? What in the world made him say yes to joining Luhan on this suicide mission? Oh yeah right, that ing dog of Minseok.

"One more word and you can say goodbye to your unworthy life!" Baekhyun hissed and was all set to get out when something clicked in his mind and he turned again.

"You-" He pointed at the smirking boy. "-did this, didn't you?"

"I'm glad you liked it, baby,~ " Luhan sang. 

"You !"

"Are you talking about yourself?"

"I'M ING GOING TO KILL YOU EVEN IF IT MEANS DIRTYING MY HANDS WITH YOUR UNCLEAN BLOOD!"  The fumed boy grabbed Luhan's collar.

"Try me!" Luhan snapped, grabbing the other's collar too. It seemed like none of them was going to back out. So, Chanyeol being Chanyeol decided to act as the referee.

"OK enough!" He jumped in, pulling Luhan away. "Are you both on your periods?"

"SHUT UP!" Both Baekhyun and Luhan looked back at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Whatever, ladies." Chanyeol threw his hands up in the air. Seeing how the two teenagers were fighting and swearing at each other, he decided to let them be. 

"Apologize and I'll forget everything!" Luhan said loosening his grip a little on the other's collar. Chanyeol felt a little proud of his friend. Even though the boy was all a and a brat, he was aware of the whens and the wheres of everything. But he could've been the one to apologize too.

Aahh whatever.

"Are you talking to me?" Baekhyun's eyes narrowed in slits. This can't be serious.  

"No. To the mirror over there. Duh!" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"You must be joking right?" The purple-haired boy chuckled darkly. "I am Byun Baekhyun. I am the one who makes people APOLOGIZE to me- not the other way round," he added in proudly. Luhan gave an at least-I-tried look to Chanyeol and shrugged his shoulders. 

"And, just for your general knowledge, I don't-ever- apologize to s who-" Before Baekhyun could complete his sentence, cold water splashed across his face. Gasps could be heard and if walking like a pixie wasn't embarrassing enough, this surely did what was left of it.

"WHAT THE !"

"Nobody. Calls. My. Friend. A. ." Chanyeol said grimly. 

"And nobody throws water on Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun took a step forward and despite the height difference, he tried to look into the taller's dark orbs. The scene was kind of comical but sensing the seriousness of the situation, Luhan held his laughter. 

"For how many hours did you spend rehearsing the introduction, Byun Baekhyun? Are you this insignificant that you always have to tell people who you are?" Chanyeol's statement left Baekhyun speechless. He has never been insulted in his life by anyone. He was so desperate to make some witty remark but his brain wasn't helping.

"You- you.."

"I am hot, right? I know baby." Chanyeol was just an inch apart from Baekhyun now. Seeing the distance between them, Baekhyun's heart beat faster than ever. His cheek was all red by now and his palms were sweating badly. If it hadn't been for the big glasses he was wearing, there was a 99% chance of their lips being touched! 

"ashbdhghbhw.!

"Sorry, I don't speak alien."

"….." 

"By the way, purple suits you!" Chanyeol took a step back. "You look cute." and winked.

He just did not say that! 

This was the final blow that made Baekhyun look at the boy maniacally. Luhan just stood silently, confused as to what was happening.  After an awkward silence, Baekhyun decided to break it. 

"This isn't over. Lu ugly Han." He said and walked out of the salon. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun until he was out of his sight and finally felt relaxed. Why does he always get those butterflies whenever he is around Baekhyun? 

"That was something, awesome man! You nailed it!!" Luhan jumped happily like a monkey. 

"What can I say?" Chanyeol burst into laughter. 

"But why was it just me who got the Pixie's threatening? Not fair man!" Luhan pouted as they made their exit from the salon.

"Hey! What's the score now?" 

Sassy Prince- 1
Deer- 1

And a new addition to the scoreboard:

CoolChan- 5

"What? 5? Why?" Luhan whined. 

"Because- I am cool!" Chanyeol patted himself.

"Keep on dreaming!" Luhan stuck his tongue out.


 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

The walk to the classroom had never been this awkward and mortifying. Thanks to the ing duo for making my confidence go out of the window. Because of the ugly Chinese doll, here I am, the amazing Byun Baekhyun, making my way to my royal seat with my head hung low and my freaking purple hair covered with an oversized hat. 

You're asking me why didn't I just dye it back to normal? Because my stupid brother Junmyeon said I need to wait for at least a week if I don't wanna go bald!

URRGGHHH! You have no slightest idea how much I want to murder the ! 

"Don't. ing. Ask." I warned as I saw Kyungsoo and Jongin gawking at me as if I were some sort of crazy. 

Of course I am crazy! Who the hell wears a ing hat inside a class? Oh, wait! THAT'S ME!  

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went back to his business, but Jongin, the fool was still looking at me with his gooey eyes.

"Umm..yeah. But what happened?"

Stupid Jongin and his stupid questions. Sometimes, I do understand why Kyungsoo hates him. He is nothing but a pain in the ! Ignoring the dumbo's questions, I put my head down. But I should've known better that nothing could be done to avoid the piece of charcoal.

"Are you suffering from a headache?"

"…."

"But why are you wearing a hat inside the class?"

"...."

"Jongin, sto-"

"BTW, it's an ugly hat man! Your fashion sense is zero and-"

"MY HAIR'S PURPLE!!" I slammed down the hat and revealed my wasted and ruined purple hair. Kuungsoo and Jongin gasped, covering their mouths with their hands.

And just then the two most hateful persons of my life had to enter. 

"Oh, hey pixie. Looking good." That annoying had the nerve to call me Pixie? Just wait you ing deer, my turn will come and then you'll be down on your knees and begging for mercy. Just watching that ugly creature smiling evaporated half of my blood and I hoped that Chanyeol wouldn't be the reason for the remaining to be evaporated as well, but have my stars ever listened to me?
 

"Good morning Kyunggie! Jongin!" Chanyeol sat behind me with a smirk. Before Kyungsoo could open his mouth to say anything, I gave him a cold stare.

"Dare to talk to him and I'll burn all your Pororo bed sheets." Kyungsoo looked at me in horror and then turned to the front without saying a word to that jerk. Thank god Jongin was wise enough to keep his mouth shut.

"Awww~ is Baekkie jealous?"

"I am not jealous! Why will I be jealous?"

"Because I didn't say good morning to you?"  That got me to look at him incredulously. Who does he think he is!


 "WH-ughh! Are you dumb to sense that I'm not interested in talking to you?" 

"Well.. you can't stop me!" Chanyeol winked. Suddenly my heart started to beat faster and butterflies flew all over my stomach. What is this? I need to see Lay Hyung. 

"I know I am y and you just love to look at me but if you don't wanna be spending two hours standing out of the lab...we should hurry, Princess," Chanyeol smirked.

"I- I don't look at you!" Why did I have to stutter? 

"Yeah. I get it!" Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Baek, are you okay? You're so red." Kyungsoo furrowed his brows. 

"Redder than an apple that's ripe!" Jongin added.

"Shut up kkamjong!" I glowered at him. "What are we waiting for? Christmas?" I said and walked out of the class.  

No way I am going to embarrass myself anymore. I need to get myself checked.

Park ing Chanyeol..... you are a disease!