Here comes TROUBLE!

It Started With the Rain!

"Blame it on the rain,
Blame it on the stars...
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you...
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah...
You can blame it on the rain
Ooh, ooh 
I can't, I can't. I can't, can't stand the rain
I can't, I can't. I can't, can't stand the rain
Yeah, yeah...."

"You don't have to blame the rain, you know?" I stopped singing and playing my guitar and found a figure leaning against the doorframe. Kim Junmyeon, my beloved cousin stood there looking all handsome with his arms crossed and his signature angelic smile on his face. 

"HYUNG!!! You're back!" Putting my guitar, my precious Ai on my bed, I ran to him and pulled him into a tight hug. It's been weeks since I had last seen him and now that he was finally back, I didn't want to let him go. 

"I missed you too much Hyung!" 

"Me too Baekkie!" Junmyeon chuckled. "But please would you let me go? You're kinda breaking my bones."

"Nooooooo... I missed you!" I whined but released him anyway. "You're not leaving again, are you?"

"Nah, no plans for now." He replied as we settled down on my bed. 

Junmyeon is an Ophthalmologist and is out on his medical tours from time to time leaving me to miss him like crazy. He is the only one in the family who encourages my love for music. If it hadn't been for him, I would've never been allowed to do music. My Dad only wants me to pay attention to my academics because let me quote him- 'How are you going to take care of such a big empire?'

And Mom? Well, she is in between being okay with my passion and then always lecturing me about how I should become more responsible. 

Phew..perks of being born into an elite family. Always expecting more than enough. Sometimes I wonder why haven't I run away, but then the aroma of deliciousness fills my nostrils and I have to let go of the thought. 

I love food, okay?

Don't judge me.

And FYI, I'm not ing fat! I am nowhere near it!

I am so y

 "You're spacing out. Had a bad day, huh?" Junmyeon asked and ruffled my hair. That guy knows me well.

 "Yeah..kinda," I held A back in my arms and played some random tune. 

"Tell me about it," he said with a gentle smile. I bit my lower lip and nervousness could be seen in my eyes.

Should I tell him? Should I not?

But he'll forgive me, right? He'll understand, won't he?

"Baek?"

  I took a long, deep breath and put Ai beside me. 

"I got kicked out..of the...umm..... Bored," I mumbled, my gaze fixed on the floor. There was a complete silence for a moment that scared the out of me. Why wasn't he responding? Is he angry? Did he even listen to what I have said? With some courage, I looked up to face my Hyung, and oh my ing god I shouldn't have done that! 

"You got WHAT? WHY?" the scream made me cover my ears. Junmyeon had his face turned tomato red. 

"I got kicked o-"

"I heard you the first time! I am asking why!!?"

"Because that ing teacher doesn't like me! She wanted me gone Hyung!" I whined. "She is an evil witch! She-"

"You're unbelievable." Junmyeon glared at me. Of course, he'd be angry you stupid Baekhyun! What did you think? That he will hug you and say that it's okay? He had almost fought with Dad to let me continue music even after I graduate school and here I was, letting him down by getting thrown out. I mentally hit myself, twice! This is going to be bad!

Real bad bad.

He will tell this to Dad and then he will mock me. It's not like he doesn't love me; I am this pampered because of him, but yeah like I said before, he wants me to take after him. Now he will make me do that! And if that would not be enough to make my life hell,  Junmyeon will throw me out of our mansion and will not let me use my credit cards until and unless I apologize to that ing teacher!

Like I'm gonna do that!

Byun Baekhyun never apologizes to anybody..! Because no one is worthy enough to earn an apology from ME! 

Simple. 

"Baekhyun! Are you listening to me?" Hyung's ear-piercing voice brought me back to my room. I blankly stared at him. He put his hands on his hips and stared at me. "Call your teacher and apologize."

Oh no he just DID NOT say that!

WHY? WHY? WHY? 

"Hyung....it was raining today and she-she.."

"This is not the first time you've been kicked out, is it?" he crossed his arms and scowled whereas I was in shock after hearing this. He knew? But how? I've never told anyone about it. How did he find out? Did Kyungsoo tell him? That big mouth Jongdae?

"H-how di-"

"You thought I didn't know?" he said, anger lingering in his voice and from past experiences, I've realized that a scary Junmyeon doesn't have a happy ending. And an I-Know-Everything Junmyeon is two times You're-Doomed-Forever.

"Jessica is a friend of mine." And this big revelation just made my day! One by one all the misbehaving and the troubles I've caused her kept replaying in my mind like a movie. 

"I know everything you do, little brother. Even when you set her hair on fire and spoiled her date. So just apologize and maybe-"

"No," I said bluntly. There was no chance I was gonna beg for forgiveness. Even if she was my Hyung's friend. Even if Junmyeon was angry. Just no-in-way.

"What did you say?" Junmyeon stared at my face. Sure it gave me chills but I've already made up my mind and nobody, I say NOBODY can change it!

"I said I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness. That's it! You can't make me, Hyung!" I said firmly. Junmyeon gave me a look and then sighed. I thought he was gonna yell at me again but THIS-was totally unexpected!

"Baekhyun, just stop being bratty already." With that he walked out, closing the door behind.


 

The first thing I saw the next morning was the dull gray clouds covering the sky. Why is it raining in the summer? Seriously this is not acceptable! I'll sue the clouds for this!

URRGGGHHHHH!!

After I was done with the daily stuff, I put my uniform on and went down for breakfast. Mom and Dad were already at the dining table.

"Good morning baby." Mom chirped and kissed me.

"Morning Mom," I said and settled next to Dad. I was looking for Junmyeon but he was not anywhere. Strange, because he is always on time for the breakfast. Maybe he slept in? But Hyung never sleeps in. He is very punctual and diligent. Every day he would wake up early even before the sun rises, but today he was nowhere to be found.

Strange.

Deep in thought, I was brought back to reality when my Mom asked what I wanted to have for breakfast. I didn't know what was the need to ask this every day because every day I would give her the same answer. She knew it very well too, but she didn't stop for some reason I don't know. I was served eggs and a glass of milk the usual. I love eggs and I can eat them for like my entire life without ever getting bored of it.

"Where's Hyung?" I asked as I took a sip of my milk. It was past seven now and I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with my elder brother. Is he not feeling well? 

"Out," Dad said, flipping another page of his newspaper. "He said he had to go to the hospital early. Some work," he added. I just hummed and looked down at my plate. Was he still angry because of what happened yesterday? Is this his way of making me feel guilty? I'll talk to him after he comes back today.

"I'm going!" I said and slung the backpack.

The outside seemed like a black-and-white television screen. When I was at the gate of my brand new Audi A5, I felt a raindrop slide down through the bridge of my nose. It began to spot and in around a minute, nature started crying instead of weeping. I hurriedly got into the car and told the driver to start driving. Oh and by the way, I got a new one! I had successfully managed to make Dad fire that stupid old moron because of whom I got real wet yesterday! But the bad news is that he didn't allow me to drive myself to the school or anywhere else for that matter. According to him, I am too young and reckless to be on my own right now. 

Huh, parents.


 

There were a few minutes left for the school to start when I had entered in my class. My eyes fell on Kyungsoo and I made a face. I was angry with him because of yesterday. Not like it was his fault but still, I was. I don't know why though. He waved at me and I ignored him and walked to my seat which was just next to him. So very comforting. 

"Baek," Kyungsoo called out my name as I settled down. I pretended not to hear him and got busy with my phone. There was nothing to look at but still, I kept scrolling down, pretending to be super busy. I was in no mood to talk to a traitor. 

"Are you listening to me?"

No response. 

"Byun Baekhyun."

More silence.

"This is it then." 

"YA! What the hell are you doing?" I snapped and finally met his gaze when Kyungsoo took my phone away. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked. 

"I am not! Now give me my phone back!" I glared at him but he slid the device into his back pocket. I tried reaching for it but damn, he is more swift and witty than me.

"What do you want Soo?" I hissed.

"I saw what happened yesterday Baek and I am extremely sorry for that. I missed you so much! It wasn't any fun without you!" 

"Of course it'd be no fun without me! I am the best!"  I didn't mean to sound like some prick but well I did. But hey I was pissed. I loved the music and my band very much. Since childhood, I had dreamt of becoming an Idol. Sure I hated Miss Jung but that doesn't mean I hated being taught too. I was just..a little bratty with her but I am a teenager! And rich! I can just do whatever I want to. 

"I'm so sorry Baek. I asked Miss Jung to get you back in Bored because clearly, we're nothing without you! 'cause like you said, you are the best!" Kyungsoo's words were somewhat comforting and I had my proud face and smile back. I was about to ask him to use his favorite student card and convince that crazy teacher to call me back when our homeroom teacher Mr.Nam entered in, silencing the chatters and the chaos.

"Good morning class." He smiled and greeted.

"Good morning Saeng!" 

"I have an announcement to make," said the teacher as he opened his register. "We've got two new transfer students in our class today. Be nice to them, okay?"

And that gave birth to the murmurs and whispers in the whole class. The teacher hadn't even told if they were girls or boys and everyone was already falling in love with them. 

"I wish they're handsome boys..hehe" some girl's voice reached my eardrums and I just rolled my eyes. Stupid girls. Always excited to meet new faces and then fangirl over handsome ones. I remember how they went crazy over that Poker face when he joined the school last year. God, it was a headache. The teachers had to jump in and take matters into their own hands. 

"Lu Han." As Mr. Nam called out the first name, a boy who definitely could be mistaken for a girl entered the class. He was-ahem-much more-ahem-uglier than Jongdae and the way he walked, damn, it could make someone sick. 

"Annyeong Hasseyeo! I'm Lu Han from Beijing. Please take care of me." the ugly boy said and bowed. I felt a light jab in my ribs and annoyingly I looked at Kyungsoo.

"What?" 

"He's that boy! Your replacement! Lu Han" he whispered and for a second, my brain went numb. That ing lady found someone else this soon? How? When did she even get the time to get another one? And on top of everything, how long had she wanted me gone?  

"He is so good Baek. I wish you could hear him sing as well. His voice is so smooth!" Kyungsoo chirped and I saw him waving at the new guy who smiled in return. He stole my spot and now he is going to steal my best friend? Wow!

Just wow!

 I was glaring at him with green eyes and my mind was already busy with making plans to make him suffer. I was not into bullying and stuff but for this Chinky Ching Chong, I will become one. I can't let him take what's mine. No way in hell. I will go to the world's end to get back what was mine and throw this imposter away to the trash can! 

 "You can take that empty seat behind Oh Sehun." I heard Mr. Nam say as he pointed at the seat in the last where the Poker Face was sitting. The boy nodded and made his way to the back. The squeaks and screams and bulls like "he's mine!" and "I'm gonna marry him!" filled the atmosphere while I watched him with eagle eyes.

"You're gonna regret taking my place, buddy," I said to myself and smirked.

"Stop it Baek. You'll scare that kid away!" 

"You're on his side or mine?" I glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "You are not allowed to talk to him."

"But-"

"No buts Do Kyungsoo or I swear I will throw you into a place where there will be no Pororos!" Kyungsoo gasped but nodded anyway. I smiled and was about to stare at the Lu Han guy when I heard another name being called out.

"Park Chanyeol." 

Huh? Why does this name sound familiar to me? Maybe...I would've heard it somewhere...it's a common name, no big deal! I got busy eyeing my prey when I heard the stupid girls making the fangirling squeals again. Seriously they have no shame! One of the million reasons why I hate these creatures.

Thank god I'm gay!

"I think I am gonna die because of a headache if these girls don't stop it right now." Jongdae groaned and  I was about to agree with him when a tall, lanky figure entered in and for the second time since yesterday, I wanted the ground to swallow me up as our eyes met. 

FDHDHGGMGTLOPKMT!!!!!

Why in the world does that other ing student have to be ing HIM

"Annyeong everybody!" he said coolly, his gaze fixed on me.  And did my heart just flutter, again?

"I'm Park Chanyeol and I'll be studying with you guys from today onwards!" he smiled with his stupid-all-teeth-visible-smile and bowed. The girls were growing crazy over him now and I could see the lust for him in their eyes which I didn't like a bit. I glared at those crazy girls and then back at Chanyeol only to be left flustered. He was still looking at me, but this time there was no friendly smile he had held on his face yesterday. Instead, it was an annoying yet charming smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes at him, I looked away and pretended not to be bothered when I was going crazy inside.

God, how can someone look so y in a school uniform? I mean,  know I look hella y but this...this Yoda... he looks freaking Adonis! 

"You can take the seat behind..umm-" 

! I totally forgot that there was an empty seat behind me. What if he is seated here? Oh no no no. I looked nervously at Mr. Nam who was scanning the area to find a bench for him. 

No..please not here..please..please..no no...

"-Byun Baekhyun!" 

"NOOO ING WAY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs with my eyes closed. And as I opened them back, the whole class, even that dumbhead Park Chanyeol was staring at me. Kyungsoo and Jongdae looked at me with wide eyes and some expressions that said 'You-have-a-lot-to-explain'.  Okay, so I managed to embarrass myself three times in a row in front of that Yoda and that's seriously a record. Now as a reward, I am going to spend the night crying my eyes out over it. Yay. Congratulations to me! 

"Byun, what was that? Do you want to meet the principal? Don't you know we don't swear inside the school?" Mr. Nam crossed his arms and stuck his brows together. 

"This boy won't be sitting behind me!" I hissed, slamming my hands on the desk. "Give him another seat!" 

Because if you don't, I am gonna die due to these crazy hormones.

"There is no other seat Byun. So-"

"Then find another! Do whatever you gotta do but this chunk of is not going to sit behind me." I said sternly, eyeing the giant standing in front of me. I can't tolerate him! He insulted me and Mr. Nam expects me to sit with him? 

"It's okay, Saeng. I can-" 

"No. You will sit there and that is final. No more arguments!" Mr. Nam said firmly.

"But-"

"Byun Baekhyun, get out of the class! You know you are not allowed to curse on the campus. You get detention for a week."

"Yeah, I'll just go when the pigs fly!" I sniggered and sat back in my seat.

Nobody gets to order me around. I do what I want, not what the others want. Period.

"Chanyeol, why are you still standing here? Just go to your seat!" Mr. Nam said annoyingly. I saw Chanyeol walking towards me with a Cheshire grin on his face that I would dearly love to wipe off!  Before he took his seat, he stood near my desk and leaned over a little resulting in my heart beating faster than normal. 

"I was waiting for the suing letter you know," I looked up to face him with anger in my eyes.

"or even the Manager's call but, I never got one!" He smirked and that took all of me to yell at the top of my lungs. 

"PARK ING CHANYEOOOLLLLL!!!!!" 

Ooooooppppsssss....!

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS BYUN BAEKHYUN!"