The feeling that still lingered.

It Started With the Rain!

Sehun knew he was engaged.

The tabloids, the perfectly crafted diamond ring on his finger, the family dinners, and the dates he went to post-engagement, everything screamed that he had been engaged to Kim Naeun. 

And to be honest, there was nothing concerning about it. Naeun and her family had been good friends of Oh's for the past few years and his parents liked her. She was pretty, confident, and smart. Yes, sometimes, she did seem petty, but Sehun hadn't met anyone from the elite society who wasn't a stuck-up! Also, he knew from the beginning that in their society, it was common to marry among business partners for better business. Though his parents never told him so, he would be having the same fate as everyone else. And he didn't mind either.

That was until...

...until he fell in love.

The day he met Luhan, he knew there was no other he wanted his heart to beat for! The day he met the doe-eyed boy, he knew he could go to extreme lengths just to see him smile! The Oh heir was so whipped that he did everything in his control to be as close to him. And his efforts paid off when Luhan became his. That was the best day of his life and he promised he would never, ever hurt the person whom he loved to death. Even his parents adored and doted on Luhan! However, things don't always go as planned, and now here they were.

Sehun was damn sure that he has got no feelings for Luhan anymore except for hatred and disgust. He was already over him and was ready to begin a new chapter with Naeun. But when the rumors of Luhan dating the Student Body Pres spread in the school like wildfire, Sehun felt like hitting someone. And the poor, poor butler of the Oh's mansion became the first victim of his rage.

The very next day, he saw Luhan and Kris in the cafeteria, all giggling and sitting closer than Sehun's liking. And God knows how he controlled himself from not walking over to the table and beating up Kris to death. Whenever they got a free period, Kris would always be present there, fooling around with his annoying ex-boyfriend. Sometimes, Chanyeol, his former best friend would join in too and Sehun's blood would boil beyond the limit. 

But honestly, why should he care about anything related to Luhan?

Hadn't he moved on already?

With that thought in mind, he had been tolerating and ignoring everything for weeks. However, when on one fine day Kris kissed Luhan on his hands, all Sehun could see was red. And the thing that hurt Sehun the most and added fuel to the fire was that Luhan didn't even resist. Without thinking about the consequences, Sehun marched towards them and grabbed Kris's collar. The whole class, including Luhan, looked at him in horror. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing dude!?" Kris glowered and tried to push Sehun away, who only gripped harder on the former.

"Who the gave you the permission to kiss him?" Sehun barked. Luhan stood frozen at his place. What was going on? Was Sehun angry?

"And who the are you to question me, you bastard!" The taller of the two seethed and finally succeeded in freeing himself. Sehun didn't like the way he was addressed, neither was he pleased when he saw Kris asking Luhan whether he was okay. And did he just touch him again?

NO!

BOOM!

A punch came flying in Kris's face and he stumbled backward. The whole class gasped and stared at them with shocked eyes.

"Dare touch him anymore and you'd be buried six feet down!" Sehun was about to walk away when he was pulled down on the ground. Without wasting another second, Kris took the top and punched him hard in the face.

"Who the hell-" another punch "-are you-" *SMACK* "-to stop me!" *KICK*

Sehun struggled under Kris but the latter was stronger. Chanyeol, who had just entered the class with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in tow, took it upon himself to break the two guys apart. 

"Kris, let him go man!" Crouching down, he pulled the Student Body President, who stopped punching the living daylights out of Sehun. 

"Stay in your lane, you dickhead." Kris warned one last time and was about to leave when Sehun took advantage of it and pinned him down, giving him a head-on. The taller groaned in pain and blood started flowing from both their heads. 

"Sehun what the hell!" Chanyeol pushed the said boy who suddenly stood up and punched him too. Baekhyun gasped at the scene. Kyungsoo and Jongin looked at the boys in complete confusion. Sehun never talks to anybody but here he is- fighting Chanyeol and Kris like they are his enemies. 

"You ing bastard! Don't dare touch me with your filthy hands!" He yelled. He was all set to leave when he was held back by the wrist and the sound of a slap echoed in the classroom. Luhan stood there, his body shaking, his eyes red and quivering lips. 

"Who the are you huh?" he said angrily as Sehun stared at him blankly. 

"Who do you think you are to hit Kris? And why? Because he ing kissed me?" he scoffed. 

"I-"

"JUST ING LEAVE ME ALONE SEHUN, WILL YOU?" With that Luhan fell on his knees, breaking down into sobs. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo came running to his side while Sehun just stood there, like a statue. 

"Get Out." Chanyeol gritted and Sehun left without a word. 

He hurried to the terrace and once he reached there, he let out a scream filled with frustration and annoyance. He could taste the warm salty water running down his cheeks. Running his hands through his hair, he screamed again and kicked the wall. It was all over. He had moved on. Changed schools. Never visited the Oh Hotel where Luhan used to work. Broke contact with Chanyeol. Burnt their pictures. Erased each and everything that could remind him of the doe-eyed boy and their stupid relationship. Even got engaged to someone.

But just how did his efforts turn into nothing? 

"JUST WHY? LUHAN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" He kept punching on the wall, not paying any attention to the blood coming from his hands. 

His phone kept on buzzing but he ignored it. It must be Naeun or his mother or maybe Mr. Nam. Who the hell cares? He wanted to stay alone for some time. He needed to. He was tired. Both mentally and physically. His head throbbed in pain and he just wanted to sleep. Sliding down the wall, he closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.


Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kris were called into the Principal's office to find out why the fight started in the first place but the boys stood silently, their heads hung low. Giving up, the principal told them to leave.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked Kris as they stepped out of the office. Kris nodded.

"I am-sorry." Kris said.

"It's not what I am like and I don't know just what happ-"

"It's okay Kris. You don't have to apologize. I should be apologizing in the first place." Luhan half smiled. "I am sorry.I hope you're not angry with me." He said.

" Don't blame yourself Han. It's not your fault. And no, I'm not angry at you." Kris grinned. 

"But, I'd like to know what happened back there."

Luhan's body stiffened. He knew what he was going to ask about and Luhan was just not ready to answer it. Yet. Maybe he never will be. This is something he wanted to forget badly, forget everything related to Sehun and their shared past. But after what happened today, people were going to ask questions, a new set of rumors would spread and again his life would become a hell-hole. All because of some past. Maybe he shouldn't have come back to Seoul. Or should've just switched schools when he saw Sehun here. He should've known that there would always be a chance of his feelings surfacing, their past coming to light. However, he decided against his intuitions and stayed. And now he was regretting it. 

Noticing Luhan's discomfort, Chanyeol knew he had to save the deer. Today was enough of a suffering for him. 

"Hey kreasssee, man you were so good back there!" Chanyeol interrupted him and grinned. Luhan gave him a 'thank you so much for saving me' look to which he replied with a soft smile.

"YA! It's Kris. Not Krease, you ugly giant!"

"You're the same, brother Kreassseee!" 

"Someone please-oh god I can't tolerate this Virus!" Kris rolled his eyes and the trio laughed in unison.


A/N:

PAST 50 SUBS?? OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!! *BOWS*

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY AND GRATEFUL I AM! THANKYOU!!!

Sehun suffered a little.. didn't he? 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!

THANKYOU!!! :)