Once Upon A Time....You Were My Everything.

It Started With the Rain!

"Welcome Young Mast- oh my god! Are you alright Sir?" Mr. Lee, the butler of the Oh's asked in a concerned voice as Sehun entered in.

His face was red and there were a few cut marks around his dried lips. His hairs were messed up and the tidy pressed uniform was now all disheveled. In short, Sehun looked disoriented and troubled.

"What happened, Sir?" The butler rushed to his aid but the younger frustratingly pushed him away. He was in no mood to listen or talk to anyone. All he wanted was to be left alone. He would be anyway getting a long lecture from his parents once they were back since the school must've told them about his little antic already. Hence, ignoring the maids' gasps and the worrying old butler, he barged inside his room and locked it. Throwing his bag somewhere in the corner, Sehun slammed his hands on the table. His mind was in chaos. Thoughts were running through his head at the speed of light resulting in a headache. He tried to justify his recklessness with silly excuses. He was only pissed because Kris was sitting on his desk and everybody knows how much he hates when someone else touches his stuff. Yeah, it has nothing to do with Luhan! There were no strings attached, no lingering feelings, nothing! That heartless jerk meant nothing to him! He could go himself for all he cares! But his heart, his traitor heart disagreed with every one of these absurd reasons. 

You were jealous.

"No..."

You want him.

"Shut.Up." 

You still love him.

"NO I DON'T!" Sehun screamed and slammed his bruised fists on the wall. An urgent knock was heard on his door followed by Mr.Lee's anxious voice.

"Young Master-" 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sehun yelled from inside. In frustration and anger, he destroyed his whole room. How can his heart accuse him of loving him? How can it still have feelings for that person who betrayed him? No, he was not in love with that cheater! He hated him! He hated everything about him, everything related to him. Chanyeol, Kris, Minseok, everyone! He hated all of them. But why was he hurting so bad? Why did Luhan's irrelevant words killing him from within?

Who the are you huh?

The raging face of his ex-lover flashed before his eyes, his doe eyes filled with disgust and pure hatred.

JUST ING LEAVE ME ALONE SEHUN, WILL YOU?

Sehun let out a growl and slammed his hands on the mirror. Blood started dripping from his already abused hands but he didn't care at all. The pain he felt in his heart was much worse than that.

Looking at himself in the broken mirror, he realized he was broken too.


*Flashback*

Oh Sehun- the only son of one of the richest families in South Korea was famous for being 'cold', 'rude', and their synonyms but he didn't mind. Because he didn't need to impress anybody; they needed to be good to him. Because of his distant demeanor and dark aura, he didn't have any friends and was a loner. His parents had always tried to make their detached son a bit likable, but the Oh Prince was just too stubborn. Eventually, they gave up and concluded that there was no living soul in this entire universe who'd be able to pull him out of his shell.  

Oh, they were going to be proved so wrong!

Sehun saw Luhan, a part-timer when visited his father's hotel for a ceremony. His dull eyes were suddenly hued with all colors of the rainbow, his brain crashing for the very first time in 16 years of his life! In short, Oh Sehun was awestruck. Throughout the ceremony, his sparking eyes kept following the smaller teen. His every action, his every smile captivated his heart second by second and that's when Sehun realized that all he wanted to do was to get to know this beautiful person. It seemed like he had finally found a purpose in his life!  He doesn't know when or how Luhan made it to his table, but when their eyes met, his heart almost burst out of his rib cage. He knew he couldn't keep staring at him, though he wished he could, and went ahead with his order. Luhan nodded and took out his tablet, and somehow, Sehun couldn't look away from him. The way his fingers moved when he jotted down his order, the way his lips moved when he spoke, the wrinkles that formed around his eyes when his thin lips curled into a smile, his divine and soft voice, his brown hairs falling on his forehead, his big- deep-sparkling brown eyes that made him look like a deer, the way he carried his delicate, yet amazingly beautiful frame and that unearthly beauty he owned, everything seemed surreal. Though it was a brief interaction, Sehun knew he had already fallen in love with him!

The very next day, Sehun was transferred to the school Luhan went to, thanks to his father's connections, and he couldn't stop grinning. And to amplify his happiness even more, he spotted the brown-haired boy right in front of the class he was assigned to. They both saw each other and Sehun had to admit that Luhan looked much cuter in the school uniform. He became friends with him and Chanyeol and everything was just great. A year passed as their friendship blossomed, and Sehun knew it was the right time to confess his feelings. He finally let out his heart with the help of his best friend Chanyeol and when Luhan accepted him, he felt like the luckiest boy in the world. His parents were already happy for them and they liked Luhan right away when he was introduced to them. Luhan was perfect and Sehun couldn't ask for more. He promised that he'd love Luhan and be with him forever.

But does forever even exist?

Their first anniversary was getting closer and Sehun wanted it to be perfect. He had been preparing for it about two months ago and his parents and Chanyeol had about it and called him paranoid. But he didn't care because it was for Luhan. 
It was just a month before the special day when there was a rumor going around in school that Luhan and Chanyeol were dating. Of course, Sehun knew that was all bull- Luhan would never cheat on him, and that too with his other best friend. But things took a nasty turn and people started to badmouth his boyfriend. Luhan assured him and Chanyeol that he would handle everything and stay out of his problems, but when a few boys from another class started to bully him, Sehun had enough and took things into his own hands. Things died down for a few days and he was thankful, however, he should have known it was only the calmness before an approaching storm. 

During the half-yearly football tournament, Luhan was badly injured. One of the players from the other team had tripped him hard, resulting in a fractured leg. Sehun was unable to attend the match because he had to accompany his parents to a family gathering. But after he came back, without wasting any second further, he rushed to the hospital. 

"Lu Han! Which room he is in?" he asked at the reception. 

"Room 420" Sehun rushed to the room and as he opened the door, he was met with a giant leaning on his deer like they were about to kis-

wait, what am I thinking?

"H-Hunnie?" Luhan stared at him in surprise while Chanyeol took a few steps back from where he was standing. Sehun did find it a bit suspicious, but that wasn't important right now! His boyfriend was hurt and seeing him in this condition was only making his heart anxious.

"You almost gave me a heart attack babe!" Sehun gently grabbed his boyfriend's hands. 

"Sorry... Please don't be mad at me?" Luhan gave a sheepish smile.

"I am not mad at you! I am just worried about you!" Sehun said in an exasperated tone and looked like he had more to complain about. However, Luhan knew what he had to do to calm his distressed lover and he did just that by giving him a peck on his lips. Sehun looked at him in disbelief while Chanyeol gagged in the corner. 

"There, all better!" The Chinese male grinned, completely oblivious to the loud thumping of the other's heart.  Now how could he even stay mad at his deer?

Ah.. things love makes you do. 

"But, who told you about Lu?" Chanyeol asked curiously after they were done with dinner. Sehun was about to throw the trash in the garbage can when he stopped and turned around to give him a cold stare. How could he ask him that? 

"It wasn't you for sure." The response did take the other two boys by surprise but Chanyeol handled it with a sheepish grin.

"Umm, Luhan just asked me not to-"

"It is fine. I guessed that already." Sehun stepped on the pedal lever and dumped the trash inside. With his back facing them, he continued. "Namjoon informed me about the accident." 

"I didn't know you were friends with him." Luhan blinked in confusion. Sehun ignored the statement and asked him not to think too much of it. Chanyeol, on the other hand, did sense something was wrong with his friend but decided to forget about it for the time being. He could talk to Sehun after Luhan was healthy and jumping. Oh how wrong he was! After that day, the young Oh began to either avoid Chanyeol or pretend he didn't exist. Luhan tried to talk about it but he always shrugged the topic off saying he has always been like this. Chanyeol, on the other side, was feeling sad and hurt due to Sehun's sudden change in behavior, and no matter what he tried, things didn't get any better. The thing that hurt him most was that his best friend started hanging out with the other rich kids in school instead of him and Luhan. Sure he was still going on dates with Han, yet he seemed to be drifting away.

It was the weekend when Sehun decided to visit Luhan at his workplace and apologize to him and Chanyeol for his behavior. He realized how stupid he was for hurting them because of momentarily jealousy and being a jerk. With his boyfriend's favorite dessert, he strolled through the staff room only to find out that Luhan had a day off today. This surprised him because Luhan always shared his schedule with him, especially about weekends! Thanking the staff, Sehun tried to understand the reason behind this. Did Luhan forget about his shift? Was he sick? Suddenly, his phone rang and he reached for it hoping it was Luhan, only to be left disappointed after seeing Yongkuk's name flashing.

"Hey man, where are you?" 

"None of your business. Just hang up if you dont-"

"Come to Myeongdong, fast!" It was Namjoon's voice and before Sehun could deny it, the boy hung up. Unwillingly, he asked the driver to take him to the said place. Once he spotted the two boys, he walked to them with an unamused expression on his face.

"Oh, you're here!" Namjoon snickered and put one of his arms around him. Groaning, Sehun got out of his embrace and ran his hands through his hair. Honestly, he didn't have any time to waste. There was already so much going on inside his head.

"Guys, I am not in the mood to hang out with you!" 

Yongkuk and Namjoon smirked and grabbing his hands, they dragged him to a small cafe. 

"What the -"

"Shut your mouth and just follow us!" Yongkuk said as they entered and settled at the table in a corner. 

"Now will you morons tell me why are we here?" Sehun had reached his limit. 

"Sure, loverboy," Namjoon said and pointed at the table in front of them. "You see that?" Rolling his eyes, Sehun shifted his gaze in the pointed direction and he felt his heart breaking into a million pieces. There, sat Luhan and Chanyeol, all laughing and enjoying themselves. They looked like a couple on a date and when Luhan reached out to wipe something off Chanyeol's face, Sehun dug his nails into his skin. 

"We told you they were dating, didn't we?" Yongkuk smirked. 

"He is a , Sehun. A gold-digger. He knew you were filthy rich and you can give him all the things he wants to have." Namjoon said in a serious tone. Sehun was too shocked to say a thing. He just sat there, listening to his friends. 

"I know these ing  penniless creatures. They first act all cute and lovey-dovey towards you, showing how sincere they are, and then when you finally fall for them, they take advantage of you and then eventually leave you with ing nothing! They're nothing but a disgrace!" Namjoon continued.

"And Luhan, my dear friend is no different than the others. He may seem all innocent and stuff but he is one evil soul."

"Dont they both live like together? I bet they've ed each other like million times!" Yongkuk joined in.

 After a while when he saw Luhan and Chanyeol leaving the place, their hands linked together, Sehun felt like he would die on the spot. His heart ached and his brain had stopped thinking. He wanted to cry, to scream, to confront his best friend and boyfriend, to hear that Luhan loves him and only him, and he is no gold-digger. He didn't want to believe in the others so, he just stood silently and went to his car. Taking out his phone, Sehun dialed Luhan's number.

"Hunnie~ hey" Luhan answered in a cheery voice.

"Where are you, Han?"

"I-umm-working!"

A teardrop fell on his cheek.

"Oh..okay," Sehun replied in a shaky voice. 

"Sehun, are you okay?" Luhan asked in a concerned voice but he replied with a hmm and hung up. He needed to get away from the place.

He needed to get away from him. 


"OHMYI'MSOINGSCARED!" Luhan said as they were standing in front of the Oh Hotel. It was finally their anniversary and Luhan was happy and excited about it.  He thanked god every day for sending Sehun into his life and promised that he'd cherish him forever.

"Just go, you idiot! Dont wanna make him wait him so long, now do you?" Chanyeol chuckled and pushed his best friend forward.

"Okay!" Luhan said and with a deep breath, he opened the door. It was completely dark, with no lights, no candles, nothing. 

"Se..hun?" Luhan called but no reply. He walked further but everything was pitch black and he couldn't figure out where he was going. 

"Where are you Hunnie? Please come out! I'm scared!" Luhan said loudly. A chuckle escaped from Sehun's mouth and then suddenly the hall was lighted up. He stood there in the middle with a poker face. "Happy Anniversary Sehunnie! I love you so much!" Luhan ran to him and hugged him but was surprised when Sehun didn't hug him back. Disappointed at it, Luhan released him and looked at his boyfriend.

"Hun..what's wrong?" 

"Let's break up, Luhan." He said nonchalantly. Luhan dropped the gift he was holding. Did he just ask for a breakup? On their anniversary?

"Hu-"

"DON'T ING CALL ME THAT! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO!" Luhan flinched at the sudden rise in his voice. Tears started b into his eyes and his heart ached badly. This can't be happening. It's a bad dream. 

"Sehun what are you saying? Did I do something wrong?"

"Wrong? You?" A chuckle escaped his mouth. "It is me who did wrong! ITS ING MY FAULT THAT I ING FELL IN LOVE WITH A LIKE YOU!" Jerking the small boy hard, Sehun yelled. "YOU ASK ME WHAT WRONG YOU DID HUH? I'll tell you."  

When the TV was , Luhan gasped as the pictures of him and Chanyeol were displayed. Him hugging the taller, them walking, holding hands on the streets of Myeongdong, the time when Luhan was injured during a match and Chanyeol had him in bridal style, and lots more. 

"You cheated on me, Luhan. They were all right. I was so stupid not to notice these because I was so blindly in love with you." Sehun's voice became shaky but he controlled himself from breaking down. 

"Sehun-its..its not what you think...! Please believe me!" Luhan said between his tears, holding onto his lover's hand but the other jerked his hand away.

"That's what I always did. But you took advantage of me and ed me up! Good job, ! Such an actor you are!" Sehun clasped his hands and smiled evilly. 

"No Sehun please, please believe me! That day when you called me, I lied to you. I was in Myeongdong with Yeol-" hearing the name made Sehun's blood boil by hundred times "- and he was helping me out to buy you a present. I am sorry for lying Hunnie! Please!" Luhan tried to convince him but Sehun didn't even wince. 

"You can fool me once, not twice. I know everything. You just love my wealth, not me-"

"..no.."

"-you're a who just wanted to get into my pants-"

"..please..this is not-"

"-and you used me and played with my emotions!"

Luhan fell on his knees and sobbed harder. This is not what he had imagined it to be. He loved Sehun with all his heart and not his wealth. 

"What? Don't have anything else to say, huh?" Sehun harshly pulled up his chin and looked at him. For a second, Sehun wanted to just embrace him and believe him but then when he saw an angry Chanyeol in front of him, his anger came back.

"What.did.you.do.to.him?" the giant asked with his teeth gritting.

"Oh, the knight came to save his ing princess. Oh how sweet!" Sehun said sarcastically.

"You do believe them-your ing friends, right?" Chanyeol asked, his fist getting tightened. "Why do you care?" Sehun stared at him. 

Without another word, Chayeol punched on his face.

"Sehun!" Luhan's voice reached their ears. "Chanyeol stop it!"

"You ing idiot! You think me and Luhan are dating?" He grabbed Sehun by his collar and continued. "He is my little brother! My BEST FRIEND! You are my best friend! He loves you like hell and you did this to him? Because your friends told you? You're a loser!" 

"Drop the ing act of best friends! I know everything! You poor-unfilthy-dirty bloods are just a disgrace to our society! You just want our money, you greedy damn morons!" Sehun yelled and punched Chanyeol, making him fall on the ground. 

"Sehun..please. Stop it. I am sorry if I ever hurt you but me and Chanyeol are not dating! I ING LOVE YOU SEHUN!" Luhan broke down and cried even louder. Sehun's face softened but no, he can't go weak on him. Never again.

"I HATE YOU LUHAN! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! And I wish..I-I..had never met you. " That was the last thing Sehun had said before he walked out of the hall, leaving his lover and best friend back. 

The next few weeks were like hell. Both Sehun and Luhan suffered-the only difference being that Sehun was better at handling himself while Luhan looked like a walking dead. He tried for a millionth time to talk to Sehun but the latter always ignored him and insulted him in public. Chanyeol got even worse and they always fought. Everything was ed up.

Finally, after the year came to an end, Sehun changed school and the last thing he heard about Luhan was that the boy had moved to China. 


Since that time, he had been trying to be strong, to forget everything about Luhan, to move on. He was sure that he succeeded in it until the boy came back and just made his stupid heart take over his smart brain, messing up everything.

Messing him up, all over again.

"Why did you have to come back Luhan?" He said, tears escaping his eyes.

"Why did you have to come back to make me realize again that once, you were my everything?"

Sehun started to feel dizzy and then suddenly everything around him went pitch black.


A/N:

So here is the HunHan past...!

Hope you guys like this chapter...!

Thank you sooo much for the subs... and votes and comments!!!! Means a lot guys!! TYSM!! 

Keep on commenting cz they are the only motivation! And well.. subs too ehehhehehe..

Anyways thnxxx again! ^^