My Savior, why do you keep breaking my heart?

It Started With the Rain!

KYUNGSOO’S POV

Just as the first bite of cold wind creeps under my shirt, Jongin’s hand moved around my middle, warm and soft. In seconds, his body was moulded to my own, sharing his body heat as easily as he shares his heart. 

I would have never dreamt of us being together . I was a coward from the beginning to admit my feelings for him, a stupid boy to reject the proposal I was dying to receive! When his parents told me to stay away from him, I wanted to rebel, scream but I just couldn’t! I complied with their orders and left, promising my heart that I’d forget him.

Because of the cruel society, I had already given up the one best thing I loved the most, but thank god, Jongin stood strong for both of us.

There were times when I have hurt him, treated him coldly and even shooed him away . I made him feel like an outcast in the group, but he never for once, hated me. 

And, I’m so glad for that.

Smiling, I caressed his face and carefully, planted a small peck on his cheeks. Suddenly Jongin shifted in his sleep and half-opened his eyes

“Why aren’t you sleeping babe?” Jongin asked groggily. 

“I-uhh...”

“It’s too cold..c’mon lets get back to sleep!” Pulling me closer, he smiled and put the blanket on us. Holding him back, I put my head on his chest and somehow, I  felt protected and secure.

“Goo-” 

“KYUNGSOO! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?” Jongdae barged in. I heard Jongin groan and he covered both our heads with the blanket. 

“He is not going anywhere. Go away peasent!”

“Peasent would be you! I’m the King!” Jongdae said snobbishly. At that, I couldn’t stop myself from letting out a dry laugh.

"King? My ! You’re just a stupid troll faced monkey!" Jongdae glared at me with his eyes narrowed.

“Shut up you owl. Follow my orders if you don’t wanna get beheaded peasent Kim Jongin and hand the chef Do Kyungsoo to m-OUCHH!” 

“KIM JONGDAE! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING AROUND? WHERE ARE THE CARROTS I ASKED FOR?!?” Minseok entered in and smacked on Jongdae’s arm. The scene was so funny that we couldn't help but laugh our hearts out. Jongdae turned red and it was really cute to see him like a school girl in love. Minseok really had that effect on him. I only wonder when they are going to confess and stop fooling around. 

"Minnie..please take this peasant away from here! He's disturbing my and my Soo's sleep." Jongin whined. Minseok turned to glare at the said boy who looked like would faint any moment. I seriously had to put a hand over my mouth so that I won't laugh.  

"What the hell are you doing here?" Minseok asked, his arms crossed. 

“They are...uhh I was just-” 

“YOU SLOTH! YOU ARE REALLY GOOD FOR NOTHING! I SHOULD’VE WAITED TILL LUHAN WAS BACK!” Minseok screamed and both me and Jongin had a  hearty laugh because we just couldn't handle it anymore. The look on Jongdae's face was priceless, like someone has punched him with a red, hot pan!   

 “Now.. Please leave us already! I want to cuddle with my boyfriend here!” Jongin whined. Nodding, Minseok left and dragged the complaining troll about how unfair he is, out of our tent. 

“Soo...?” 

I replied with a humm.

“I love you!” he said and well, after that we lost the tracks of time!

~_^


Third Person POV

When in kindergarden, the other boys would always bully Chanyeol for being too short. They used to call him names because of his pointed ears and height.

Smurf. Elf. Dwarf.

They would always and Chanyeol could do nothing instead of crying. Although Luhan would always shoo away the bad boys who would run away eventually because well, Luhan was the tallest boy in the class ( two inches taller than Chanyeol himself), he couldn't help his best friend not feeling down. 

"We are just kids! So, dont worry! I know you will grow as big as uncle, Channie!"

Luhan would say but Chanyeol feeling too humiliated, would always think that his best friend is only pitying him. 

He was not the one who was bullied by the stupid boys, nor he had alien like ears. Luhan was perfect. That's what everybody used to say. 

One day, when Chanyeol was crying in front of Luhan with the latter trying to coax him with sweet words, Mr. Park came barging into the room and hugged the crying mess. And on that very day, Chanyeol was admitted to the swimming institute.

A few more years of swimming and Park Chanyeol was gifted with a height most of the boys his age would only dream of. Even Luhan would sometimes whine about how taller he has become and Chanyeol would always for being short.

Yeah, so that's how he learned how to swim.

Luhan was the first one to see the drowning hand.

"Chanyeol we need to save-"

"I know!" Chanyeol said and throwing his shirt away, he jumped in the water. Swimming across the cold water, he was about to pull the body when his eyes fell on his face and he felt like he has seen a ghost. His hands were trembling and he did not know how to react.

His mind became blank but when for the slightest of the second Baekhyun tend to open his eyes, Chanyeol gained back his senses and started to bring both of them up to the surface.

Luhan, on the other hand was getting anixous, thinking about why the ace swimmer is taking too much time to come up.

"Did he not find the person?" he mumbled to himself.

Should I go in too?  He thought and nodding onto his desicion, he was about to enter in when finally Chanyeol came into view. 

"OHMYGOD! BAEKHYUN!" Luhan rushed to the boys worriedly.  Bending down he touched Baekhyun who was as pale as a sheet and as cold as ice. When he tried checking the pulses, Luhan looked at Chanyeol with horrified expression.

"W-what is it? Is h-he..a-"

"He is not breathing! His pulses are too weak!" Luhan said and Chanyeol felt like dying. 

"DO SOMETHING! SAVE HIM LU!" He yelled with tears streaming down his face. Luhan tried doing the CPR but the breathing wasn't back. He asked the taller to rub the boy's feet while he took the hands, trying to provide some body heat. After a few minutes, when nothing seemed to have helped them, Chanyeol's crying grew harder.

"It's all my fault! I shouldn't have left him alone in the tent!" he said between the tears.

"Lu..please..save him! I-am..s-so sor-sorry Baekhy-hyun!" 

"SHUT UP CHANYEOL, NOW WILL YOU?" Luhan stopped rubbing the hands and glared at the crying mess. "I AM TRYING MY BEST TO SAVE HIM YOU ING IDIOT! CAN'T YOU JUST DO WHAT I-" Suddenly he stopped.

"Oh damn! How could I forget about it?" he cursed under his breath and then looked at Chanyeol.

"Let's switch. You need to give him a mouth to mouth!"

"W-what? Mouth to mouth? "Chanyeol gasped but then he knew Luhan was right. Their teacher had once told them that it's the first thing to do when someone isn't able to breathe. Quickly moving, Chanyeol was doing the thing just accordingly his teacher had taught them. 

Please Baek.. please.. just come back already!! 

"Chanyeol! Do the CPR too!" Luhan ordered and the said boy nodded.

1..

2..

3..

Chanyeol kept doing both for a good few minutes and kept praying to god. 

"I...love you Baekhyun.. please... come back to me!" Chanyeol whispered and when he was about to breathe in his mouth again, Baekhyun opened his eyes suddenly and coughed loudly.

"OH MY GOD YEOL! HE IS WAKING!" Luhan happily exclaimed, stopping what he was doing. 

Chanyeol, being startled by the sudden noise, jumped backwards and was all red.

! ! !

He saw me!! Oh man!

Baekhyun, on the other hand was flushed red as well. Never in his dream he had imagined to recieve his first kiss like this!  He had always wanted to get his first true kiss from his true love under the miseltoe or something but  a mouth to mouth was something totally not expected. 

That ...you just wait Naeun! I will take my revenge for ruining my first kiss dream! Baekhyun thought. 

"Baek! Are you okay?" Luhan asked. As much as he wanted Chanyeol to be the one to ask because c'mon! He knew Chanyeol was the one who saved him!  Anybody could tell it by looking at the wet boy. Baekhyun was feeling damnly happy and blessed but it seemed like the boy was lost somewhere in his thoughts. Nevertheless, he also knew that Luhan was also the reason why he was alive right now and he couldn't be more grateful to god for giving him friend like him. Smilingly, he nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

"I-yeah! I am Lu-"

"What were you doing here?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun turned to face him. 

His heart was beating erratically and his head seemed to go all crazy when he saw the wet Chanyeol. He looked y, with the water dripping from his hairs, his wet tee showing his perfect body and !

He even had abs! 

How come is he so handsome?

"I asked something! What were you doing here?" The stern voice made Baekhyun to come out of his et world and face the angry eyes of his love. 

"My bag..they took my bag and I-"

"Wasn't our luggage in the tent? You couldn't even take care of your luggage?  What are you? A kid?" Chanyeol yelled. 

"Yeol.... it was my luggage you took to your tent and-" Luhan tried to in but Chanyeol cut him.

"You're such a burden Byun Baekhyun! You are a useless piece of crap who is just selfish beyond limits and does not know anything about a fu-" Baekhyun had his head held down, warm tears flowing his face.

He did not knew that his love used to think like this about him. 

It was too painful to hear such words coming from Chanyeol and he wished if only he had not been saved by him. 

"I told you it was ing my bag you dragged to your ing-" 

"Shut up Luhan! This is not about luggage!"  Luhan glared at him but said nothing. 

"And you-" Chanyeol turned to the sobbing boy. "-do you know how worried I was? I mean-we were! Why did you ran off on you own when you couldn't even look after a ing ba-"

"NAEUN WAS GOING TO THROW AWAY MY BAG SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING?" Baekhyun finally spoke and left the other two shocked.

"HOW COME COULD I HAVE KNOWN THAT SHE'LL PUSH ME TOO?" 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in shock and he was covered with guilt for speaking harsh words to him. But the damage was done and he could not reverse the time.

Not even if he wanted to. 

Taking a deep breath, Baekhyun continued. 

"She thought it was Lu's bag and so she brought it up to the ing hilltop so that she could throw it away! Now I don't even have clothes to wear! And this-is all because of you Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but then closed it.

Baekhyun's right.

It was his fault.

If only he would've been more alerted and careful, none of this would've happened. Why the hell did he even go to help those pathetic girls?

"Also, I did not asked you to save me! You could've left me dying there if I am such a burden to you!"

Baekhyun's words stabbed Chanyeol straight through his heart. Did his words made Baekhyun to think like that? 

Was he too bitter? But he was only trying to refrain himself from letting his feelings all over the surface.

"But, still you saved me and like a civilized person, I am supposed to say thanks, no?" Baekhyun hissed. 

"So, ing thankyou, Park Chanyeol, for ing saving a burden like me!"

 No! 

You're not a burden!

He wanted to prove him wrong!

! Why did he even said him that?

He wanted to hug the boy and tell him how happy he was to see him alive. He wanted to kiss those red lips and tell him how much he loves him and will never leave him. Holding those beautiful hands, he wished for Baekhyun to forgive him for everything he has ever done to hurt him, but it was too late!

Every word that escaped the smaller's mouth, it cut Chanyeol deeper than the midnight. 

He was not used to hear such sarcastic words coming from his love but this time, he knew he crossed the line and Baekhyun had every right to be mad at him.

Baekhyun bit his lips hard for saying such things but he had enough now. Chanyeol had made it clear of how much he hates him and from now on, he'd stay away from the giant!

Its for the best! He said to himself.

Standing up on his knees, he took weak steps towards Luhan and asked him to take him back to the camping area. 

"We are leaving Yeol. Come back soon." With that Luhan helped the other boy with his steps and disappeared in the dark. When they were out of his sight, Chanyeol clenched his fists.

Naeun, you are so ing dead for touching my Baekhyun!


"Okay..so here you go!" Jungmin said as they finally were done with setting up the tent. Kris and Sehun both thanked him and then entered in to fix the things.

"I'm gonna go find Luhan!" Sehun declared and ran before Kris could even respond. 

He must be with that ing gaint! He thought bitterly as he headed towards Chanyeol's tent but to his surprise, there was no one. He looked around but the blonde haired boy was nowhere to be found. 

Where are you baby deer?

Sehun's eyes were searching everywhere for him when he came to over hear a hushed conversation.

From the voices, he could tell it was Kyungsoo and Jongdae.

But why did they sound worried?

"Should we tell Mr. Nam about it?" Jongin asked and both the boys shook their heads.

What are they talking about?

"He'd kill us! Also, what if he sent us back to school and the principal will tell us that we're expelled from the school?" Jongdae said and Kyungsoo agreed. 

Expel? What? 

"But what if they need our help?" Jongin said and Jongdae and Kyungsoo looked at each other, confused. 

"We all know that Baekhyun and Luhan are just too naive and Chanyeol is way too clumsy to even save himself." Kyungsoo said, making Sehun, who was now eavesdropping on them go all bananas.

Luhan was missing?

"Let's wait for a few more minutes and then we'll go to Saeng, 'kay? For now, let's stay quite." Minseok sighed and the three boys nodded.

Negative thoughts clogged his mind and he got scared. 

He remembered suddenly when he had seen Naeun and her friends rushing to their tent with panicked expressions. 

What if....she really di-

They were about to leave when suddenly Minseok saw the shadow. 

"Who is there?" he asked, approaching. Sehun put hands on his mouth and wished for some magic to happen when Kyungsoo's ear-piercing yell reached their ears.

"BAEKHYUN! LUHAN!" 

Bolting towards the duo, Kyungsoo and Jongdae gasped whe they were greeted with a drenched and slightly injured Baekhyun. Minseok and Jongin followed the two and stood in front of Luhan, giving Sehun no space to glance at his ex-lover. 

"What happened?" Minseok asked.

"Long story Minnie! We first need to change Baek's clothes! His body is burning!" Luhan said and within seconds, they took the boy to his tent.

Pulling out warm clothes from his own bag, Luhan started to undress the wet boy. They were a little big for him but yet, they fitted fine. Kyungsoo hurried to the kitchen to make hot soup for his friend while Jongin and Minseok went out to inform their teacher about Baekhyun being sick.

"Luhan, you should change too! You are wet!" Jongdae said worriedly but Luhan said he was okay.

Standing right outside their tent, Sehun's eyes never left Luhan's side as he watched every move that the boy made. Placing the warm duvets over Baekhyun's body, ruffling his hairs, rubbing his hands, everything Luhan did made him to fall for him all over again. When he heard Luhan denying Jongdae's request to get changed, a frown appeared on his face. 

Why does he always put everybody else before himself? 

But, this is why I fell for him..!

A smile spread on his face. After having a sigh of relief, he was about to leave when suddenly he was punched right in the stoamch.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU !" Sehun yelled as he saw Chanyeol standing in front of him, all angry and fumed. Hearing the commotion, Kris came out and dashed to Chanyeol's side asking what has happened. But he was far from answering it. All his mind could think was of how Naeun must have pushed Baekhyun and what would've happened if only they wouldn't have reached there at the right time.

I did not asked you to save me! 

He punched Sehun again and gripped hard onto his collar. Luhan saw it and rushed to Sehun's aid.

"Yeol! What are you-"

"GO AWAY LUHAN! HE ING DESERVES THIS!" Chanyeol said. 

"NO! Stop it!" Luhan yelled but everything he said fell on deaf ears.Jongin and Minseok, who just came back from the teachers cabin tried to pull away the giant from Sehun but nothing worked. Chanyeol was too strong for them. Even Kris was unable to bring back his friend to senses.

 It felt like Chanyeol was blinded and had become deaf in his anger and was mindlessly punching and kicking Sehun. He stopped only when he saw blood oozing from his body. 

"You er!" he hissed and without even giving a chance to him to breathe, Chanyeol grabbed onto his arms and started dragging his ex-best friend. Kris and the others followed the two boys and stopped right in front of Naeun's tent.

Not bothering about it being a girl's stay, Chanyeol ripped open the door and harshly threw Sehun inside. Naeun and her friends were startled at the sudden breaking into and screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Naeun came out in front and huffed.

"You're really asking me that question?" Chanyeol laughed dryly and glared at the girl. The other two girls, scared by Chanyeol's gaze took their steps back and held eac other hands while Naeun still stood there boldly. 

"I think I am! So, tell me why are you here and why have you beaten up my fiance, you wild, good for not-"

"YA! OH SEHUN!" Chanyeol cut in and looked at the injured boy. "Tell your ing for god saken fiance to stay away from Baekhyun, and Luhan." 

Naeun's body stiffened as she heard the names and started to sweat badly. How did someone found about what she has done?

This is deep !

Sehun stared at Chanyeol and then at Naeun.

Is this something related to why Baekhyun was wet?

Did she...

"Better watch out for your precious fiance if you don't wanna see her drown in the falls." Chanyeol hissed and walked out of the room. 

"If Chanyeol does even spare you out of kindness, I will definitely kill you for hurting my best frineds. You got it?" Jongin declared with resentment and dragged Minseok out. Kris stood there for a second and glanced at Sehun.

"I pity you man. I really do." 

Naeun was rooted to the spot after hearing Chanyeol's words and she, for the first in life was scared. Why did she had to act so foolishly? She should've asked someone else to kill that eyeliner ! This way her name wouldn't have been involved and she would've been enjoying the night with her friends. 

But her luck! She is doomed now!

Now no one's gonna believe her! Sehun will definitely kill her! 

Oh god!

"Oppa, I-"

"Tell your es to leave. NOW!" 

Scared to death, Eunji and Chorong ran out of the room and now it was just them. Naeun took a glance at her fiance and she regretted it the very second. His face was red and eyes blood shot.

Saying that he was mad would be understatement. But still, Naeun had to convince him.

She must!

Softening her gaze and trying harder to bring tears in her eyes, she approached the bloodied boy and cupped his face.

"Sehun-ah! Please..listen to me! Chanyeol was lying! I did nothing to those fagg- "

!

"I mean.. to Baekhyun and Lu.han! I swear love!"

Letting out a sarcastic laugh, Sehun pushed her away.

"Love? Do you even know what it means Naeun?" 

Surprised, she looked at him. She must do something real quick to save herself! Should she blame it all on Eunji and Chorong? Or should she say the ing sweet nothings to him?

Maybe latter was a better option. She can't take the risk of setting her idiotic friends up.

Atleast, not for now.

"I love you Oppa and-"

"No. You don't. And neither do I." Sehun said and stared at the girl.

"The deal is off, ! I'm calling off the marraige."


A/N:

YO BUDDIES!! I UPDATED!! ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER... OH AND ALSO, IN CASE IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY CONFUSION, PLEASE ASK ME!! :) :)

AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE  TO YOU GUYS!!!